TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Wait, so Kimbo went down with a single jab? Damn....[/quote]

Pretty much yeah. You turn away from the screen and the match was over.

Thanks Liquid. My phone search has increased greatly since I found out I can get an ATT corporate discount for 25% off plans and 50% off phones. I rule. :cool:

Um, corporate discount. #-o I just hadn't been aware of it previously. Bigger #-o@me.

Does anyone know if ATI Catalyst drivers void the warranty?

Also, Liquid, what PDF/ebook reader do you recommend for the Touch? I vaguely remember you mentioning some SSH or WinCP or some process like that to acess your iPod via PC wirelessly, but it doesn't work for me. Also, any sites where I can get some good boox? :cool:

Nobody sits on their death bed and says "I wish I worked more" but they all say "I wish I had more pictures."

Yeah. It's really an easy decision for me though. I'd like a G1, but there's no 3G in my area. As far as smartphones go, I'd want data, and data plans for smartphones are just too expensive. I can't seem to get away with less than $70/month with a smartphone, and $60 is really my limit. So I'm going to go with the sidekick, $60 for voice and unlimited data/messaging. Not stellar, and I wish it had wifi, but it'll be good enough. Definitely a step up from my phone now (RAZR) and it isn't all too expensive ($150).

Not sure when I'll buy it though. It's on my same carrier now so there's really no rush. Sometime between now and January.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You? You won't have the chance. You're going to die in a way where words won't matter.[/quote]

Then I'll carry a note on me at all time.

Oh, and
VAGINA.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah. It's really an easy decision for me though. I'd like a G1, but there's no 3G in my area. As far as smartphones go, I'd want data, and data plans for smartphones are just too expensive. I can't seem to get away with less than $70/month with a smartphone, and $60 is really my limit. So I'm going to go with the sidekick, $60 for voice and unlimited data/messaging. Not stellar, and I wish it had wifi, but it'll be good enough. Definitely a step up from my phone now (RAZR) and it isn't all too expensive ($150).

Not sure when I'll buy it though. It's on my same carrier now so there's really no rush. Sometime between now and January.[/QUOTE]

Cool beans.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah. It's really an easy decision for me though. I'd like a G1, but there's no 3G in my area. As far as smartphones go, I'd want data, and data plans for smartphones are just too expensive. I can't seem to get away with less than $70/month with a smartphone, and $60 is really my limit. So I'm going to go with the sidekick, $60 for voice and unlimited data/messaging. Not stellar, and I wish it had wifi, but it'll be good enough. Definitely a step up from my phone now (RAZR) and it isn't all too expensive ($150).

Not sure when I'll buy it though. It's on my same carrier now so there's really no rush. Sometime between now and January.[/quote]
You don't need to be in a 3G area to own a G1.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko, did you play a Hell's Highway demo? Sean said you did.[/QUOTE]
No, but I kind of want to after seeing that it splatters limbs all over. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Cool beans.[/QUOTE]
What are you getting (Or are you still considering like 15 phones)?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You don't need to be in a 3G area to own a G1.[/QUOTE]
It's not worth my money otherwise. I wouldn't really want an iPhone without 3G either (though AT&T does have 3G in my area).

[quote name='Rocko']What are you getting (Or are you still considering like 15 phones)?[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning towards the 8120; I'd like to get Marten's opinion on it first though.

[quote name='Moxio']Ugamer how've you been? Haven't seen you too much around here ever since the big ban fiasco.[/quote]
Been whorin' myself out for LBP codes.

I'll tell you more if you make me another sweet sig or avatar.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Nobody sits on their death bed and says "I wish I worked more" but they all say "I wish I had more pictures."[/quote]

Sure there are

You think the homeless guy goes - gee I wish I could have been more of a drain on my kids

Damn, that new Banjo Kazooie game looks pretty neat, although I'm still disappointed it isn't really a Banjo Kazooie game.

[quote name='Rocko']Damn, that new Banjo Kazooie game looks pretty neat, although I'm still disappointed it isn't really a Banjo Kazooie game.[/QUOTE]

That's how I felt; I didn't even hear the classic Banjo theme. :' (

But not to say it looks bad or anything.

Watching Dark Knight again...

1. Too much Chicago

2. Batmang is a huge *sshole. I'd be :pist: if I went to the Magnificent Mile and that d*ckhead Bruce busted off my side mirror or blew up my car cause of traffic

[quote name='manthing']cam-bore:

Go play in traffic plz[/quote]

manthing:

i think you took it the wrong way - no problem man Im not judging you

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back