TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate me, hate mojimbo for giving me a beta key. :cool:

I'm thinking of pre-ordering at gamestop for that Kratos costume, but I wanna find a deal on it.

Oh hi

EDIT: Damnit .. the Kimbo/Shamrock fight took place after the end of the scheduled show and my dvr didn't get it.

EDIT 2: I just watched the Youtube video. That can't be real can it? Kimbo lost in 10 seconds?! I knew he was a terrible technical fighter but nobody loses in 10 seconds. Even when the UFC was real fighting, nobody lost that quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the ref didn't stop it so soon and gave Kimbo a chance to recover. But I guess they have to look out for the safety of the fighter first.

The girlfriend is entering Atlas' Halloween costume contest. It would kick ass if she won as they have lots of nice prizes.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Don't hate me, hate mojimbo for giving me a beta key. :cool:

I'm thinking of pre-ordering at gamestop for that Kratos costume, but I wanna find a deal on it.[/quote]

I'll hate who I wanna hate

:cool:

manjinaXL is now my mortal shut-in nemesis

-------------------------

Where's Baxter? I need him to talk outta dat Triple

I'd love to hear how Shane Bettenhausen's opinion would change about LBP if it were made by Microsoft Games Studio. "They expect me to pay $60 to make the game for them?!"

[quote name='manthing']Not if U were being paid...

Like ur idol Bayxter[/quote]

I wouldn't work for a Radio Station that would play Jonas Bros...

[quote name='manthing']BrokeBackBayx does Fudge...

-------------

Why is TDK so great? I didn't care for too much for Batmang Begins[/quote]

TDK is a million times better then Batman Begins. It just has better writing, better villains, better plot and so on.

I actually thought begins was kinda boring.

What did you want me to say about the Playstaysho 3, manthing?

[quote name='manthing']About how it sux and ain't worth >$100...[/QUOTE]
If you don't have a Blu-Ray player, it's a pretty good buy.

I hate you sooooooo much.....

---------------------------

Bought a pimpin' cowboy hat...

Looked fuckin' money when I picked that honkey's weeds...

manthing,

If you make a post containing only ALL CAPS, they get filtered into lowercase letters.

To get around this, I usually do something like:

[b]FUUUUUUUUUUX[/b]

That way there's some lowercase letters in the post, by using the bold tags.

And, no, wubb. It's not circumventing the filter system.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, what if that girl you like (Your friends sister) listened to Jonas Brothers? Would you still tap dat?[/quote]

Of course I would... especially since I know she can't stand them as well. ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']Of course I would... especially since I know she can't stand them as well. ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't avoid the question, what if you didn't know, and you started seeing her, and she blasted them all the time!?!

I'm probably gonna stick with the PC.

I don't wanna pay $10 for the DLC... especially since you can get TF2, the PC game, for $15 - $20, with free updates.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wut, they're charging 800pts for that?[/QUOTE]
That's what I heard.

It's going to contain the Medic, Pyro and Heavy updates... but I'm not sure if it's going to include the new maps and the Goldrush gametype.

I mean, it's a good value, I guess... but it's free on the PC, and the community is slightly dead on the 360.

[quote name='seanr1221']Don't avoid the question, what if you didn't know, and you started seeing her, and she blasted them all the time!?![/quote]

Yes. I would still go out with her even if that happened. :lol:

You should see me rape Heavies as the Medic.

It's absolutely glorious. :cool:

[b][/b]YOU CAN ALSO PUT THE BOLD TAG BEFORE THE BODY OF TEXT.

That way, if you wanted to post a single acronym, like "FBI", you don't look like an idiot with "Fbi", or "FBI".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back