TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, even though Kimbo got his ass kicked, at least he doesn't have pink hair. The fuck was with the dude running around the ring like a fucking idiot?

When I drink, I somehow get more laid back than I already am.

I couldn't imagine how laid back I'd get if I smoked grass.

[quote name='Mojimbo']wahoo's G&P reminds me of that fat bitch from that godawful Wanted movie.[/QUOTE]

Now I have to see that fuckin' movie.

Or someone can find a pic or a clip?

"I'm very conservative when it comes to my opinions on gender roles." - CorrosiveTclark

[quote name='Brak']When I drink, I somehow get more laid back than I already am.

I couldn't imagine how laid back I'd get if I smoked grass.[/quote]
Maybe it'll help your back.

[quote name='JolietJake']You know, even though Kimbo got his ass kicked, at least he doesn't have pink hair. The fuck was with the dude running around the ring like a fucking idiot?[/QUOTE]...

[quote name='Brak']When I drink, I somehow get more laid back than I already am.

I couldn't imagine how laid back I'd get if I smoked grass.[/quote]

You'd be like :cool:. Like that surfer dude from Airborne.

I'm not even hunched over; I'm leaning to one side.

Now, I unintentionally rock the gangsta lean when I drive... :'[
[quote name='dcfox']Maybe it'll help your back.[/QUOTE]
Nothing can help my back. :cool:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']You'd be like :cool:. Like that surfer dude from Airborne.[/QUOTE]Airborne is the Citizen Kane of rollerblading movies.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Now I have to see that fuckin' movie.

Or someone can find a pic or a clip?[/QUOTE]tiredfornoww liked it a lot so he might have something.

I tried GIS'ing it but I couldn't come up with anything.

[quote name='Mojimbo']tiredfornoww liked it a lot so he might have something.

I tried GIS'ing it but I couldn't come up with anything.[/quote]That movie wasn't even that bad, it was just really corny. :whistle2:|

Nope, it was pretty godawful. I think it would've been really :cool: as a videogame.[quote name='JEKKI']oh man this one dungeon that I'm on in SHH
Dr Fitch
is CRAZY!!

seriously it's like wtf this is CRAZY!

this game is crazy man...[/QUOTE]

I wish Airborne was available on DVD... I still have the VHS cassette, tucked away in my closet.

I would say that he was rocking the grunge look, tclark.

I bought mine for $25, a few years back, TFN. :cool:

You should watch Last King of Scotland and Atonement instead, KBW, much better films. It's kind of crazy how he went from those two to this.

I saw that you listed one or two David Lynch films which you'd like to see, tkw.

Have you seen his Mulholland Drive?

Why did I just get a huge whiff of brown sugar?

Do I have a brain tumor?

Did they change up the control scheme in Silent Hill Homecoming or is it still like it was in SH2? That was the scariest part of the game if you ask me...

[quote name='Brak']Why did I just get a huge whiff of brown sugar?

Do I have a brain tumor?[/quote]It's not a tumah!

[quote name='darthbudge']Did they change up the control scheme in Silent Hill Homecoming or is it still like it was in SH2? That was the scariest part of the game if you ask me...[/quote]The combat is a lot more fun than previous SH games and your movement isn't so limited/slow. I'm really liking it so far.

I never beat RE4 becasue i started getting so creeped out. I got to the point where you meet the first regenerator.

[quote name='JolietJake']I never beat RE4 becasue i started getting so creeped out. I got to the point where you meet the first regenerator.[/quote]
That was pretty late in the game.

RE4 wasn't that scary. It was more action game than survival horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back