TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I was thinking of going to see Kings of Leon/We Are Scientists with a friend, Liquid. I dunno though, she's the one that's really into those groups, I kinda resent that KoL changed their image from looking like Creedence to The Killers(?). In fact, I pretty much only know them from whenever she plays their music.

[quote name='Moxio']I am not even going to tell you. :' ([/QUOTE]:[

[quote name='tiredfornow']You are a barely-adult, Liquid 2. :cool:[/QUOTE]I'd rather be a barely-adult than the paraplegic baby manthing is.

[quote name='manthing']The day I let a barely-adult Persian tell what to do is the day I go to rehab...[/QUOTE]...What?

[quote name='Brak']I secretly call you "dcfaux", being that you're a joke account.[/quote]
I don't see why I would be a joke account.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Also, I was thinking of going to see Kings of Leon/We Are Scientists with a friend, Liquid. I dunno though, she's the one that's really into those groups, I kinda resent that KoL changed their image from looking like Creedence to The Killers(?). In fact, I pretty much only know them from whenever she plays their music.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking at the pictures of the place online, and it seems hella legit. I'd definitely like to go there at some point.

Tickets for that show are $37 though, which is pretty steep...

[quote name='Liquid 2']:[[/quote]

Fine. :nottalking: I'm thinking a Blackberry 8120 right now. In second place is a BB 8110/BB Curve 8320.

I'd rather be a barely-adult than the paraplegic baby manthing is.

:giggle:

Yeah, I can't remember the last show I went to that wasn't at least $30, Liquid. I think it was The Flaming Lips for $20 and then a $5 service charge but I got fucked because it was downtown and I had to pay like $10 for parking.

Not sure, wahoo, they might be. How far do you usually travel for shows?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Not sure, wahoo, they might be. How far do you usually travel for shows?[/QUOTE]

Well, the Stills are pretty good, just a note. And I usually go like 70 total if it's in Providence or like 140ish if it's in Boston.

Wow, that's kind of crazy, I thought you had it better than that. All the :cool: stuff mostly hits Austin and that's like 120 round trip if it's close to downtown and some big acts will skip Austin in favor of Houston. Radiohead and Queens were like 500 round trip.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, that's kind of crazy, I thought you had it better than that. All the :cool: stuff mostly hits Austin and that's like 120 round trip if it's close to downtown and some big acts will skip Austin in favor of Houston. Radiohead and Queens were like 500 round trip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kinda sucks but it's all good since I usually go with friends so we switch off on driving for shows.

Flexeril, Naproxen and 800 mg Motrin. :cool:

Which aren't working. :cry:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Wow. Houston's getting destroyed.[/QUOTE]
By a tornado or Bowser?

[quote name='Moxio']Fine. :nottalking: I'm thinking a Blackberry 8120 right now. In second place is a BB 8110/BB Curve 8320.[/QUOTE]Is there any significant difference between the 8110 and 8120?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, I can't remember the last show I went to that wasn't at least $30, Liquid. I think it was The Flaming Lips for $20 and then a $5 service charge but I got fucked because it was downtown and I had to pay like $10 for parking.

Not sure, wahoo, they might be. How far do you usually travel for shows?[/QUOTE]Dang, I can't remember the last time I paid more than $15 for a show.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']And I usually go like 70 total if it's in Providence or like 140ish if it's in Boston.[/QUOTE]Damn. I don't know if I'd go to shows as often as I do if I had to go that far.

[quote name='st0neface']Thanks woohoo! I was able to take a shower and not miss a single post![/QUOTE]
Ahaha.

[quote name='Moxio']I still have a boatload of vicodin from my wisdom teeth removal. :cool:[/QUOTE]
In before Mak!

[quote name='Moxio']8120 has Wifi.[/QUOTE]Is it the same size as the 8110 and 8100? I don't know how hot that screen would be for the internet.

[quote name='Moxio']I still have a boatload of vicodin from my wisdom teeth removal. :cool:[/quote]

It's about time our unbreakable alliance began.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Damn. I don't know if I'd go to shows as often as I do if I had to go that far.

Ahaha.[/QUOTE]

Eh, it's not too bad.

And go to hell!

[quote name='st0neface']Thanks woohoo! I was able to take a shower and not miss a single post![/QUOTE]

:cry: Hater!

[quote name='Moxio']Is TMK part white, perchance?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']"Al Gore had a relationship with a slave, sort of" - TMK[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']"I’m partially related to Al Gore" - TheManaKnight

:rofl:!!![/QUOTE]It's completely true about me being related to him. My parents told me multiple times about it. Well, many of my relatives on my Mom's side are various races. I do have several white relatives actually. I actually admitted this on CAG once, and many of those who talk to me outside of CAG, I told them I was related to him.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nice. Kyle Orton is kicking ass today. Brandon Jacobs, too.[/QUOTE]I'm a big Kyle Orton fan, since he went to my college and plays for my favorite NFL team. :D However, to an extent I'm sad he became the QB at my college, because it was thought the the QB from my old H.S. would lead Purdue, but he ended up being a TE and had a career ending injury. It would have been cool to have an old friend in the NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsTJ4LDFsMM

I did a Tron style video, like that, in college. Shit is SUPER easy.

You just need some hard lighting (which I wish I had) and a lot of patience (which I don't have).

Hand painting each frame sucks dick.

(You gotta click the link, as the video cannot be embedded.)

2czc1ua.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back