TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Frisky. I Googled my screen name, and your OTT Quiz on MyBuzz came up. I just added it as a favorite, and will try it. :lol:

[quote name='manthing']Damn...

They blacked out the 1/2 lb cheesy bean&rice burrito from the value menu.

I ordered 2 of them and they made em, but they're phasing them out

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOO. That, triple layer nachos and a volcano taco was my new favorite combo :cry:

---

Block Buster had one Force Unleashed :whee:

Moxio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(sport)

Squash is a racquet sport that was formerly called squash racquets, a reference to the "squashable" soft ball used in the game (compared with the harder ball used in its parent game Racquets (or rackets; see below)). The game is played by two players (or four players for doubles) with "standard" rackets in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. Squash is characterized as a "high-impact" exercise that can place strain on the joints, notably the knees.

Squash is recognized by the IOC and remains in contention for incorporation in a future Olympic program.

You dummy, I know what 'squash' is. You were talking about something called 'sqaush', which I still don't have a clue what it is.

"Breaking my brak just to know your name" - the killers
There is no God, Beverly Hills Chihuahua is the #1 movie in the US.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Has anyone seen that movie Secretary? I'm so interested in that scene after that movie...[/quote]
The with James Spader and that girl from Batman? I saw it. Good movie.

[quote name='dcfox']The with James Spader and that girl from Batman? I saw it. Good movie.[/quote]

Yeah, that one. I think I could so easily be that sort of girl.

[quote name='darthbudge']I think the Iron Man demo on 360 is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played before.[/QUOTE]

Your age is showing.

[quote name='seanr1221']Your age is showing.[/quote]

I am guessing you saying this because there used to be alot crappier games?

But this one beats them all.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am guessing you saying this because there used to be alot crappier games?[/QUOTE]
Nothing gets by Sherlock Budge!

[quote name='darthbudge']I am guessing you saying this because there used to be alot crappier games?

But this one beats them all.[/QUOTE]

Used to and still are. I'd put Iron Mang as very mediocre (from the demo). Worst game ever? Far from it. But hey, we all have opinions ;)

*Goes and plays Captain Planet for the NES*

[quote name='seanr1221']Used to and still are. I'd put Iron Mang as very mediocre (from the demo). Worst game ever? Far from it. But hey, we all have opinions ;)

*Goes and plays Captain Planet for the NES*[/quote]

Ok, I should say, Crappiest game I have ever played.

I haven't played Superman 64 or ET for the NES and some of those other games...

[quote name='utopianmachine']Yeah, that one. I think I could so easily be that sort of girl.[/quote]
:shock:

I still don't know if we're talking about the same movie. The girl in that movie was into cutting herself and S&M.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, I should say, Crappiest game I have ever played.

I haven't played Superman 64 or ET for the NES and some of those other games...[/QUOTE]

ET was an Atari game.

Do your research, little budge.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Now you have a reason to play your wii!! :whee:[/QUOTE]
Uh, what?

I really want to rent TFU. I'm waiting for a four day weekend to do it, though. I'll probably rent that and de Blob.

Ahahahaha, I don't know where this from, but I was listening to a song on Youtube and they had the word "Hell" blanked out in the song.

What the Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back