TheRock88 is into trannies OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of some song on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 that said hell on the PS1 version, but had it edited to heck on the N64 version.

Lilboo doesn't like Liquid?

---

Yea Rocko, I'm hoping I can finish it by tomorrow night. I wont be around Wednesday, and Thursday has sort of turned into a movie night for me.

:whistle2:k Hmmm I can play TFU Wednesday...if my friend lets me use his 360. Either that or go back Friday morning and hope no one grabbed it (Incase I didn't finish it).

Damn, worst weekend of working in my entire life. Christ Mcnuggets.

I have to hit this TRU sale up....

[quote name='tiredfornow']What a dumbass.

Just beat TFU tonight, Sean! It'll take you 5-6 hours. :|[/QUOTE]

I have to read some more of a book tonight. But I think I can do it by tomorrow. I'm just playing on normal.

Why does lilboo hold a grudge, Liquid? I must have missed something.

[quote name='Brak']Why does lilboo hold a grudge, Liquid? I must have missed something.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']I guess lilboo's been sitting on a grudge since I told him how fucking annoying it was when he posted about how he wanted to fuck

[quote name='Liquid 2']It seems as though he's been nursing it for a long while, but was too afraid to say anything on his own.[/quote]

I think it's about time you apologized to him, Liq, so the two of you can move on.

I don't have a problem with lilboo, but if I had to rate his annoyances, for fun, it'd be something like:

1.) He's one of the few posters who acknowledges wubb's bi-hourly Achievement / Fantasy Football / Star Wars updates.

2.) The annoyance that you cited.

3.) His avatars.

[quote name='Rocko']Homophobes!

Both of you!

I agree. I like him, though. :x
[/QUOTE]

Brak can't be a homophobe. I'm certain he's mentioned that he had sex with a man before.

It was all those hooligans changing their Gamertags to StripClubDj ruining it for the CAG community and giving Cheapy a bad name, hence its removal.

Where's Moxio at? Acting all smug when I told him about the cheesy bean and rice burrito getting taken off my Taco Bell's menu.

[quote name='dcfox']Brak can't be a homophobe. I'm certain he's mentioned that he had sex with a man before.[/quote]

i'm pretty sure you made that up when brak chose not to take advantage of a girl that was too drunk to know her own name.

[quote name='Chika']i'm pretty sure you made that up when brak chose not to take advantage of a girl that was too drunk to know her own name.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I did.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Was he supposed to?[/quote]
Well, i'd assume so. If he didn't have Leary's voice, i'd have never guess that was supposed to be him.

Its easy to watch something and think ''Man, they could've just got out and fucked that guy up!''. but if you're in the situation... you would've reacted the same exact way. :whistle2:|

Yea, I can understand that. I know I definitely wouldn't get out of my car...but I'd hope I wouldn't just go back and forth a tiny bit.

[quote name='st0neface']Not so smug now that you know your 89 cent deliciousness is going too, huh?[/QUOTE]

It was 99c. :|

And I'll just get the 89c burritos from now on I guess. :'(

[quote name='Moxio']It was 99c. :|

And I'll just get the 89c burritos from now on I guess. :'([/QUOTE]

:cry: I don't know what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back