Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
IMG_0054-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AngellicLulu']what is possessing all the OTTers to meet? I guess I'm just late to the party.[/quote]
I think you should meet up with Rocko or Banky.

I've been music starved lately so I went on ebay this morning, never good.
Damn, found a guy selling a huge collection, and it is all ending in 3 hours.

Bid on all this stuff, hope I don't win it all........

Angel' in Heavy Syrup 'IV'. All girl Japanese Psych.
David Tudor 'Rainforest (Versions I & IV)'
David Tudor 'Three Works for Live Electronics'.
Electric Sandwich 'S/T'. Krautrock Psych
Faust 'Seventy One Minutes Of'. Krautrock Experimental
Gilberto Gil & George Ben 'Gil E Jorge'
Harmonia 76 'Tracks & Traces'. Brian Eno.
Heldon 'Its Always Rock-n-Roll/Electronique Guerrilla'
Lubomyr Melnyk 'The Voice of the Trees'.
Monks 'Five Upstart Americans'.
Os Mutantes 'E Seus Cometas No Pai's Do Baurets'
Os Mutantes 'S/T'.
Parson Sound 'S/T'. 2x
Pierre Henry 'Messe De Liverpool/Pierres Reflechies'
Pierre Henry 'Mouvement Rythme Etude'.
Pretty Things 'Get The Picture'. Limited edtion.
Radiophonic Workshop 'S/T'.
V/A 'In The Beginning There Was Rhythm'
V/A 'OHM: The Early Gurus of Electronic Music'. 3x
V/A 'Soft Sounds For Gentle People 2'
Ok, I better sleep.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Placeholding for tomorrow. Hope the weather gets better.
p2140200.jpg
[/quote]

Does the dude on the left (Rock?) have two long neck hairs on the adams apple?

Morning all.

I am having a hell of a time waking up. Been like this a lot lately - just not sleeping well and then waking up feeling exhausted. It's the way I used to feel before I had my surgeries...I wonder what's causing it...

Sleep apnea runs in my family.

If I don't set my alarm clock, I'll sleep straight for 12 hours, but feel like I slept for 2.

[quote name='Brak']

If I don't set my alarm clock, I'll sleep straight for 12 hours, but feel like I slept for 2.[/quote]

That is how I feel this morning.

fuuuck. need to vacuum the house, clean the kitchen and bathroom, put away laundry and plant 2 trees. not to mention cooking food for the week.

Chika, that's exactly what I was thinking, since I have been so stressed at both work and home. (I think that is why I have been enjoying walking everywhere - it's the only time where I'm alone and at peace.)

And Mak and Brak (heh...that sounded cool) -
you should get that checked out. I put off for years having anything done about my Sleep Apnea, thinking "Oh well - I have put up with it for years, I'm used to it." I will give credit to Pixie; she made me promise to go have it checked out (and I hate breaking promises), so I did...and when I was told that I stopped breathing 45 times an hour, my jaw dropped. Thankfully, my problems were all mechanical, and I didn't need a CPAP machine. After I healed, I couldn't believe how well I slept - no headaches, no sleep paralysis, being able to sleep more than two hours straight.
The short version is: go get a sleep study done.

And yeah, anyway...I figure it is stress causing this...and it sucks because I forgot this is what it felt like every day - and I don't know how I lived for 30+ years like that.

[quote name='Chika']fuuuck. need to vacuum the house, clean the kitchen and bathroom, put away laundry and plant 2 trees. not to mention cooking food for the week.[/QUOTE]

Me too! Except the trees and food. I am supposed to 'clean up' while my wife is gone. I have until noon tomorrow. I smell a late night vacuuming session coming on.

Changing time zones always fucks me up. Went to bed at 1:30 AM...wide awake at 8 AM.

Kari Byron's ass makes its first appearance right now on MythBusters.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope some of you come up to PAX Boston so we can take a stellar picture[/QUOTE]

If I have to do research in the Kennedy Library we can do a meet up, wowous. No pictures, though. That shit is kind of homo.

I need to come up with something that will allow me to work out frustrations...some kind of...hobby or something that I could use to vent some of these feelings.

I think I'm going to start re-painting the rooms in the house. There's so much little stuff and minor repairs that need to be done, but I think I'll start with re-painting my bedroom.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope some of you come up to PAX Boston so we can take a stellar picture[/quote]

I would like to go to that.

[quote name='flowery']Changing time zones always fucks me up. Went to bed at 1:30 AM...wide awake at 8 AM.

Kari Byron's ass makes its first appearance right now on MythBusters.[/quote]

:drool:

Is that where she wears the body suit and bends over the desk?

[quote name='Chika']plume - totally sounds like stress. maybe you (and pixie?) should try talking to a counselor.[/quote]

Yeah, I have considered it but that also implies that
there is a future that one is trying to save, which is an idea I'm not so keen on anymore. There is more that I haven't mentioned that I don't thing can be worked through. :cry: Actually, I should stop bitching about it, b/c that is pretty tacky.

On another note, Juggers found a Han Solo in a trenchcoat figure I bought and re-painted ten years back to look like me (I'll tell that story some other time). It was really cute that he looked at it and said "Why does this look like you?"

[quote name='lordwow']I hope some of you come up to PAX Boston so we can take a stellar picture[/quote]
Isn't that in 2010?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, I have considered it but that also implies that
there is a future that one is trying to save, which is an idea I'm not so keen on anymore. There is more that I haven't mentioned that I don't thing can be worked through. :cry: Actually, I should stop bitching about it, b/c that is pretty tacky.

On another note, Juggers found a Han Solo in a trenchcoat figure I bought and re-painted ten years back to look like me (I'll tell that story some other time). It was really cute that he looked at it and said "Why does this look like you?"[/QUOTE]

umm the only reason to see a counselor isn't to help "save" a marriage. it could simply be just to help you (personally or both of you) through the stress of the situation and complete the process rationally and civilly

Hey plume - before you got your sleep apnea fixed, did you have a lot of dreams where you'd be in situations where you cant breathe? ie you're underwater or someone is smothering you w/ a pillow

[quote name='dcfox']Isn't that in 2010?[/quote]

Yep

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey plume - before you got your sleep apnea fixed, did you have a lot of dreams where you'd be in situations where you cant breathe? ie you're underwater[/QUOTE]
I have those pretty frequently... although I won't really have a situational dream to coincide with being unable to breathe.

Instead, I'll have a dream where my dream self is completely aware that I'm asleep and dreaming, and where I'm desperately trying to wake up so I can fuckin' breathe.

Same goes for my bouts with sleep-paralysis. :cold:

[quote name='munch']I thought we were playing RE5, Braxor?[/QUOTE]
I think I fell asleep when I got out of work.

That's true, Chika; but I have my own method of therapy that used to work for me years ago: going to the bar and hitting on hotties. Alcohol and women can cure anything...except STDs, oddly enough.

I kid, I kid. I was never into picking up strange...

Mak, not often, but I used to just have very odd and disturbing dreams as my brain lost oxygen. Usually, Pix would nudge me if I rolled on my back and stopped breathing, or I'd wake up choking (I'd stop breathing if I slept on my back). Or, if I had sleep paralysis, I'd make a whimper (which was the only sound I could make) and she'd elbow me which would wake my body up, so to speak.

I was pretty intoxicated last night and I flipped off a random car on the way to another bar. Then, while in that bar, one of the car's occupants - this short brunette - confronts me and asks why I flipped her off. At first, I was confused since I forgot I had done that since it's just a random act of stupidity. And then, upon realizing I did it, I completely sobered up and had a terrible evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back