they exist

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Pershing']

www.fragdolls.com[/quote]

This is not HOT! . This is FAT and UGLY... "The FROG Dolls".

I only speak for myself ... :speaktothehand:[/quote]

You should have said:

"They are soooo hot...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!"

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Pershing']

You should have said:

"They are soooo hot...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!"[/quote]

:rofl: TRIUMPHE'D

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='DuelLadyS'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm... see I didn't need proof of that I need to find hot guy gamers. :p[/quote]

I got mine already :p Maybe I'll find a pic of him to post sometime.[/quote]
Me too. I'm just teasing these guys, cause they blew me off as a non-hot girl gamer. Let the wrath of 1000 women scorn fall down upon them, ok, I'm done ;-)[/quote]

Or so you say.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Pershing']

You should have said:

"They are soooo hot...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!"[/quote]

:rofl: TRIUMPHE'D[/quote]

I couldn't. I don't eat that much!

.....FOR ME TO POOP ON!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']shes hot but the frag girls are ehhhh, everyonce and a while I will meet a hot girl good at gaming. The thing is they always have bfs, I am pretty sure thats one of the reasons why they are taken.[/quote]

agree completely..frag dolls are more..eh :p...just get tired of hearing about em and seein em so i guess it wore off on me, and yes i do kno quite a few hot girl gamers..they just dont make a big deal out of it "sure, ill play" or "hey that looks fun" etc...i guess theyr more quiet about it :p, and thirdly, yes many of them are taken..strangz0rs

[quote name='Cracka']where the hell did all these female CAG's come from?[/quote]

Why are you so surprised? There's more estrogen in the gaming community than you may think :)

I saw a hot girl gamer in gamestop. The manager saw I wanted penny guides and said, since had to go through them, he'd look through them when I was there. I ended up with about 30 and there was this hot girl who saw I had a la pucelle guide and asked if she could have it since she'd been looking all over for it. I gave it to her and she got all excited and, out of nowhere, hugged me :oops:. I wasn't really expecting that.

[quote name='Cracka']where the hell did all these female CAG's come from?[/quote]

Same place as the male CAGs came from...the Land of CheapAss!

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='spaceloaf']Am I the only one that doesn't understand this obsession with female gamers?

I can play video games by myself. When I'm with my GF, we go dancing, partying, traveling, attempt to cook crazy things, see live bands, go for walks downtown, exercise, watch bizzare movies at art theaters... the list can go on.

I don't need a GF that's just like me; the whole point of a relationship is that expands who you are, and lets you experience a wider range of things than you would alone.

If you have a GF that just wants to play video games as much as you do, what's the point?[/quote]

do you and your girlfriend wear matching dresses?[/quote]

I think the problem with you people is that you have zero personality.

You guys are so scared to explore life, you're stuck in your little narrow video game world. Heaven forbid that you can hold a conversation that doesn't relate to video games. So if a girl doesn't like video games too, you just have nothing in your personality that they would even find interesting.

There are plenty of hot girls in the world, and if you think that you have to limit your scope to girls that play videogames, I'm happy with that. It just leaves more for the rest of us.

okay, i thought this thread was going to be about dragons...

Phrostbyte thinks i'm hot, lol...
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51844&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

spaceloaf's allowed to have his own opinion, even if other people don't get it, i'm guessing what he's trying to say is that diversity is good fuel for a relationship, gives you more things to learn and talk about and such. it makes plenty of sence to me. just that other people prefer to at least have one or two shared interests, things they will both enjoy together, sounds like spaceloaf and his girl have those things, just that one of those things isn't gaming. done and done. no big deal.

i had an ex that used to 'show me off' to his friends as his 'hot geeky gf' when we first started dating, but after a short while he *could not* handle if i beat him at a game. like, Ever. Any game, even once, if i could beat him at it he would Never play with me again and i could never play it in his presence. :evil: it was Very obnioxious and he eventually turned out to be a complete a$$ all around. so, while not Every guy wants that, i'm sure, some guys are just too insecure to handle maybe knowing less about something tech related then their S.O....i think it's just a social pressure/gender expectations thing. (i had to adjust once to the fact that a guy i dated knew way more about fashion and how to shop for clothes then i did, i built his computer for him and he adjusted to that just fine, and it was good).

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']
i had an ex that used to 'show me off' to his friends as his 'hot geeky gf' when we first started dating, but after a short while he *could not* handle if i beat him at a game. like, Ever. Any game, even once, if i could beat him at it he would Never play with me again and i could never play it in his presence. :evil: it was Very obnioxious and he eventually turned out to be a complete a$$ all around. so, while not Every guy wants that, i'm sure, some guys are just too insecure to handle maybe knowing less about something tech related then their S.O....i think it's just a social pressure/gender expectations thing. (i had to adjust once to the fact that a guy i dated knew way more about fashion and how to shop for clothes then i did, i built his computer for him and he adjusted to that just fine, and it was good).
~[/quote]
Yes, this is why me and my boyfriend made a pact to play more cooperative games together. We played SSBM and I would always play Jigglypuff (my favorite character) and he's get upset if he lost, not like "Oh I hate you!" more of "I want to play something else, cause I'm tired of losing to the same character".
Cooperative gaming is definitely the way to go, some I recommend for those gaming couples is X-Men Legends, Dynasty Warriors 3 or 4, Mystic Heroes, LotR Third Age (currently playing this one with him, surprisingly fun).

[quote name='AngellicLulu']
Yes, this is why me and my boyfriend made a pact to play more cooperative games together. We played SSBM and I would always play Jigglypuff (my favorite character) and he's get upset if he lost, not like "Oh I hate you!" more of "I want to play something else, cause I'm tired of losing to the same character".
Cooperative gaming is definitely the way to go, some I recommend for those gaming couples is X-Men Legends, Dynasty Warriors 3 or 4, Mystic Heroes, LotR Third Age (currently playing this one with him, surprisingly fun).[/quote]

lucky you. ^_^
(agreed, i always play kirby, jigglypuff's a good second)
i've recently realized i completely enjoy switching off playing action rpg type games, and horror games are always better with a small dark room full of people. even RE4 was well played between a friend of mine and myself because the story was so great, we played for several hours straight without getting burned out =P Windwaker was another one that i loved playing tandem because one person can man Tingle on the gba to get all the extra maps and stuff.

i'm always suprised when this happens though, why does it still suprise people that there are in-real-life-female mmorpg players?? there have been since the very beginning, in fact the genre itself is perfectly suited for the stereotypical 'female's brain' (you know, those social pshycology trends). i beta'd WoW, it's an Amazing game, there are no words to describe it, why wouldn't there be girl gamers that want in on this?

~

whi si it that many female gamers in online multiplayer games flaunt their sexuality like sluts. If they didn't like it, their names wouldn't be "HotSexyBabe"

[quote name='defender']The one in the middle would look so much better with my penis in her mouth.[/quote]

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, defender?

[quote name='Pershing']whi si it that many female gamers in online multiplayer games flaunt their sexuality like sluts. If they didn't like it, their names wouldn't be "HotSexyBabe"[/quote]
Those are guys... trying to screw with your mind. And flaunting sexuality is not being a slut.... especially not it a game. :roll:

[quote name='"spaceloaf"'][quote name='Cracka']

I think the problem with you people is that you have zero personality.

You guys are so scared to explore life, you're stuck in your little narrow video game world. Heaven forbid that you can hold a conversation that doesn't relate to video games. So if a girl doesn't like video games too, you just have nothing in your personality that they would even find interesting.

There are plenty of hot girls in the world, and if you think that you have to limit your scope to girls that play videogames, I'm happy with that. It just leaves more for the rest of us.[/quote]

You're talking as if "girls" exist in rl. What-evar dude.

AngellicLulu....what is that gray thing you're hugging. I don't think I've ever hugged a gray blob before. Is it in a net? Maybe I'm missing out.

[quote name='Stoneage']AngellicLulu....what is that gray thing you're hugging. I don't think I've ever hugged a gray blob before. Is it in a net? Maybe I'm missing out.[/quote]

looks like a dolphin

o yea, girl gamers exist (i think i posted here b4..neways),,yea they exist, but just arent as open about it blabla..and no i dont really find the frag dolls too cute..i agree with myke on the 1st page 100%
in any case, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) nuff said

FDs_and_Adam.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Those are guys... trying to screw with your mind. And flaunting sexuality is not being a slut.... especially not it a game. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Ya, I used to play a game where I pretended to be a girl. It was funny when I'd destroy someone and they'd get extra humiliated, or would start insisting I'm a guy. While that was true, they only did that after they lost cause they couldn't comprehend that a girl would actually be good at a game.

whi si it that many female gamers in online multiplayer games flaunt their sexuality like sluts. If they didn't like it, their names wouldn't be "HotSexyBabe"

I sure as hell wouldn't do that. I also make it a point to use voice masking about 90% of the time I'm on XBL. There are a lot of jerks on Live. :p

my gf is a hot gamer but isnt a cag... she humiliates my friends at halo

i can post pics of her photoshoot when she gets em in may, shes gonna be a model ! :)

[quote name='Pershing']
FDs_and_Adam.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Frag Dolls? More like... Frag... Dorks!

I got nothing.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
20030115.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Quoted for greatness.

[quote name='Pershing'][/QUOTE]
Hey look! It's Cliffy B!

bread's done