They Should Just Make Being Poor and a CheapAss a Crime Already

Hey, I think you're on to something.

Let's just have corporations house the employees, feed them and take care of them in exchange for working for them. I mean, that has worked out so well in the past. :D
Hold on... that's not fair! The government does all those things for many and doesn't even require they work

DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?
This is why you should be against raising the minimum wage, even if to $10 an hour. Most Americans are ungrateful - who think they should live on the government teat, if not the teat of their boss. :D/

Every time somebody pulls out that "why not make it a $50 or a million" is just being economically unreasonable or a as namecallers would say a reactionary rudder. You must assume everybody lives by that fantastic McDonald's budget where they earn minimum wage where nothing bad ever happens to them, like food, travel, and getting cold. much less getting sick. Never mind that even then those lowly grubbers still gotta suck on the government teat, even if they get another job.  Reading that other thread about the income happiness level you might as well do $50 an hour, considering $7.25 just isn't cutting it. There's no reason why that number shouldn't be in between by that argument logic.

Of course who gives a fuck ? Why don't these minimum wage grubbers realize it's job creators who "support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them?" These lowly maggots should learn to pull themselves by their own bootstraps. who wants to hear the excuse that they cost too much, or that they don't have the time to grow a pair.

Mcdonalds isnt a job to live on, its a job for people in school and drop outs. Jobs like that aren't meant to raise a family of four on.

Last edited by a moderator:
The median age of a fast food employee is 29.
So we reward bad life decisions with more money? Should you have kids depending on you if you are 29 and a McDonald's low tier worker? You want the gov't to try and correct every problem instead of having individuals learn that their decisions have consequences. Wanna answer my immigration/unemployment question now also?

What bad decisions? Not Getting A Government job?
No, working a job where you can get laid off because there's no union to protect you from layoffs to boost a CEO's compensation (and being afforded that protection without having to pay the dues, either).

No, working a job where you can get laid off because there's no union to protect you from layoffs to boost a CEO's compensation (and being afforded that protection without having to pay the dues, either).
Ego sincerely believes he is a better and altogether different sort of person than people who work for subsistence wages or take government assistance.

What bad decisions? Not Getting A Government job?
Cute. I mean bad decisions like dropping out of high school, getting tattoos and piercings, having kids without sufficient revenue, having a criminal record, you know, basic stuff that makes you undesirable in the workforce. I want people to want to succeed and follow best practices in order to do so. Gov't coddling destroys that incentive and doesn't make people have the "AHA!!! I am screwing up" moment that they need. Hence we end up with a bunch of whining, no work ethic, always playing the victim cry babies who are more than willing to take whatever the gov't steals from others. It is important to look at the economy of any job. How much am I willing to pay for unskilled labor? Is there an abundance of potential workers in that pool? Basic supply and demand business rules should denote what an employer offers in compensation, not some politician motivated to stay in power by buying votes.

PS: You ever gonna answer my question on immigration/unemployment of those on welfare?

PPS: Hell yeah I am better than any mooch living on multi generational welfare. :D/

It can be. While unfortunate, it can limit your job opportunities depending on the placement and the prejudice of the individuals in charge of hiring decisions.

Additionally, tattoos can be a pretty expensive decision - and if someone doesn't have enough money to meet their basic needs (i.e.: they need handouts to get by), then it's a bad decision to go spend $1,000 or more on some fancy tattoos.

Tattoos are a bad decision because I can't imagine the same things (The insignias / designs and the tattoos themselves!) being cool 30 or 40 or 50 years from now. :lol:

Remember, ego has no numbers showing anything he says. It is based on the people he claims to run into
Do you want to look up the numbers for dropouts and single unwed mothers? Get back to me with that and an answer on my immigration question. I also said nothing about skilled workers. I would much rather help someone who has tried or is trying to better their lives rather than playing a victim.

Great article ego. So that is two people who never had to worry about the costs of child care telling single mom's to get min. Wage jobs no matter if it makes financial sense.

I agree. Not only should continuing education and job training be expanded, but also provide subsidies for child care for those that have dependents so that those adults can focus on the training rather than scrambling for child care that they can't afford. Also, start paying those people market rate wages for jobs the state wants to fill instead of trying to skirt federal labor laws because it's a bit hypocritical when trying to enforce other federal laws that are related.

LOLZ...who am I kidding. fuck those poor fucking fuckers.

Great article ego. So that is two people who never had to worry about the costs of child care telling single mom's to get min. Wage jobs no matter if it makes financial sense.
"Anyone between the ages of 18 and 49, who isn't disabled or pregnant and who doesn't have dependent children living with them, will be required to either work 20 hours a week, volunteer for a community agency, or participate in a job training or education program. But democratic state representative Peggy Rotundo says "There are people who are struggling to find work. And it's going to hurt them."

Please reread the article, Msut. I quoted the part about dependent children for ya. :wave: I do have a problem with the incentive that is created to have a child so that it can be used as an excuse to not have to work. I would love to stay home and surf 24 hours a day, should the gov't use tax payer money to make that happen? If you decide to have a child that you are not prepared to care for, does that make financial sense?

I refuse to answer any more of your questions until you answer the one that I have presented to you several times in this thread.

I agree. Not only should continuing education and job training be expanded, but also provide subsidies for child care for those that have dependents so that those adults can focus on the training rather than scrambling for child care that they can't afford. Also, start paying those people market rate wages for jobs the state wants to fill instead of trying to skirt federal labor laws because it's a bit hypocritical when trying to enforce other federal laws that are related.

If you can not afford child care, should you have a child? Let's deal with the causes of poverty that we can actually influence: poor decision making. Why do you also have a problem with people volunteering to help the community that is taking care of them? It seems they should be grateful and more than willing to help that community prosper so that more tax dollars will be available for programs.

If we institute every free program that you want, would there ever be a cut off point in which the gov't would finally stop paying benefits? If someone unemployed has twelve kids? If they take training but are unable to hold a job due to tardiness or laziness? IS there any action that they would ACTUALLY be held accountable for in their lives?

If you can not afford child care, should you have a child? Let's deal with the causes of poverty that we can actually influence: poor decision making. Why do you also have a problem with people volunteering to help the community that is taking care of them? It seems they should be grateful and more than willing to help that community prosper so that more tax dollars will be available for programs.

If we institute every free program that you want, would there ever be a cut off point in which the gov't would finally stop paying benefits? If someone unemployed has twelve kids? If they take training but are unable to hold a job due to tardiness or laziness? IS there any action that they would ACTUALLY be held accountable for in their lives?
Ahem...I already called it.

Ahem...I already called it.
Thanks for the informative and enlightening response. You clearly refuted every point I made and answered every question succinctly and intelligently. I have really, really enjoyed reading such a thought provoking and well thought out retort..... :roll:

Thanks for the informative and enlightening response. You clearly refuted every point I made and answered every question succinctly and intelligently. I have really, really enjoyed reading such a thought provoking and well thought out retort..... :roll:
How is what you said any different from telling them to go fuck themselves?

Can't make a perfect system with 100% results? Welp, then there no point in even trying and scrap every program! Even a back alley blow job is still a JOB. amirite?

protip: If you want a legit reply, then don't post the ramblings of a simpleton.

Ego,

You refuse to answer any questions. Even though A) I asked first B) my questions are relevant. You don't get to ignore things and attempt to change topics and act the victim.

Heheheheheheheehehehheeee....yeah, because asking for a little accountability, self improvement, and/or volunteer effort to help their own community is telling someone to go fuck themselves.

protip: just because someone disagrees with you philosophically does not make them a simpleton.

Ego,

You refuse to answer any questions. Even though A) I asked first B) my questions are relevant. You don't get to ignore things and attempt to change topics and act the victim.
I asked my question many pages back, in multiple different posts, you never answered. I answered your question about bad decisions. Which of my questions have you answered recently. You have proven yourself clown shoes again on this latest article I posted by attributing facts that aren't even in it. Did you read it? Single moms with dependent children are not affected by this law like you stated. Can I get a "oops, I messed up" from you? I guess it is easier to just keep attacking someone's position without ever acknowledging your own mistakes. Doh and Clak have pulled the same stunt on me in the past also.

protip: People take adults more seriously when they admit they are wrong sometimes.....and when they don't have neck tattoos. ;)

Heheheheheheheehehehheeee....yeah, because asking for a little accountability, self improvement, and/or volunteer effort to help their own community is telling someone to go fuck themselves.
How about we cut your effective pay rate to $2 an hour and then you tell me how great it is to be paid in food stamps while capping you at 20 hours a week. You'll have plenty of time to surf and tell people to get fucked on CAG.

protip: just because someone disagrees with you philosophically does not make them a simpleton.
No, but basing it on spite and libertarian mental masturbation does. Obviously, you must have children and know how easy it is to raise them as well as knowing how cheap it is. Single parent with fulltime job, going to school fulltime, and raising one kid? Easy peasy, right?

Oh I know your answer: they shouldn't have had kids. Yeah...nothing simple about that gem!

Ego,

You made a response, I pointed out the fact you have no numbers backing up what you said, you still have not even made an attempt. Your attempt to change the subject was not very subtle and ignored.

Msut,

You made a response, it was stupid; you never answered his question, because you are stupid; you still haven't bothered trying, because you have no answer; your attempt to not answer his question is annoying because you keep doing the same thing, not answering a question.

Ego,

You made a response, I pointed out the fact you have no numbers backing up what you said, you still have not even made an attempt. Your attempt to change the subject was not very subtle and ignored.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha....you really need numbers showing that high school drop outs covered in tattoos (quick story-we went to an OD patient the other day, he had the word HEROIN tatted on his arm...... :wall:) and single parents are less successful than educated, married couples with kids?

Have you ever taken a stats course?

Do you think there Might be a reason I keep telling you no one cares about the people you claim to run into?

Have you ever taken a stats course?

Do you think there Might be a reason I keep telling you no one cares about the people you claim to run into?

bread's done
Back