Things you'd buy if they sold them

[quote name='sying']Rick James Beatch![/quote]

Now, to rip a quote from Maddox.....YOU'RE NOT DAVE CHAPPELLE AND YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

This goes more with the invention thing. When I was younger I always wanted to be an inventor type person, and my dad helped me put my ideas on paper. My best invention was the Army Hangglider. I remember I had it all drawn out with everything labelled. It had miniguns, torpedos, an nuclear bomb among many other great things, AND IT WAS A HANGLIDER! Try and tell me that is not the most baddest ass invention ever. I think my dad even took it to a patent office as a joke.

[quote name='WAJedi'][quote name='sying']Rick James Beatch![/quote]

Now, to rip a quote from Maddox.....YOU'RE NOT DAVE CHAPPELLE AND YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.[/quote]

The thread was what you would want if they sold it, not critique what people want if they sold it.

In fact I want to change what I want if it was sold. I want you to STFU, WAJedi.

[quote name='crazytalkx']But I would love it if I can get a giant robot! (GUNDAM LAUNCH!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!)[/quote]

Yeah, I'd want to build a Gundam. If not for any other reason, but so I could hear people scream, "Oh my God, it's a Gundam!" like they did all the time in Gundam Wing. You know, before I crush them.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']HookerBot 5000 has a CPU of solid gold.[/quote]

So does Prosti-Tron.

/marks Prosti-Tron off list of words to be used in conversation

[quote name='GunCowboy']Robot Hookers, then I could be a human that pimps robots for money.[/quote]

Ahhh, you might be interested in watching Cherry 2000 then.

Plot: When Sam Treadwell breaks his Cherry 2000, a robot wife/sex toy, he hires E Johnson, to guide him across a dangerous apocalyptic wasteland to an abandoned manufacturing plant where he hopes to find a duplicate model Cherry 2000 to replace it with.

50427.jpg

This is one of the funniest threads I've read here.

An item I would seriously purchase is a car with doors that could lock in an open position. I'm 6'8" which makes getting out of my car a pain, meaning I can't hold onto the door during the entire exit maneuver. Any time it's windy my car doors are always trying to swing out and smash the car I'm parked next to.

[quote name='snotknocker']Half gallon containers of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream[/quote]

Hahaha! I have no idea why they don't do that, though. Very good idea!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='snotknocker']Half gallon containers of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream[/quote]

Hahaha! I have no idea why they don't do that, though. Very good idea![/quote]

Because they would cost about $20.00 :evil:

[quote name='WAJedi'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='snotknocker']Half gallon containers of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream[/quote]

Because they would cost about $20.00 :evil:[/quote]

The said thing is most people would still pay $20 for a half gallon of ice cream.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='TomCloud9']A mute button for wifes.[/quote]

You have no idea how useful that would be.[/quote]

While you're at it, you should throw in the pause and reverse buttons.

Bubble wrap that was filled with farts instead of air.
( I hate when people pop these at work )

How about talking dogs or cats? How fuggin' cool would that be?

It would be cool as hell to take your dog for a walk and have a nice conversation with him. He'd truly be man's best friend after that.

Oh, also if you spliced guppies with sea creatures and made yourself a mini-ocean in a 50 gallon tank.

Think about it, you'd have mini dolphins, whales, sharks, seals ... everything! Nothing except talking dogs would be cooler than your own ocean.

a machine to fix women..

made a new friend in class..pretty cute
one day she talkin to me like we buddies...
next day...acts like she never knew me..

bitch..

[quote name='WAJedi'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='snotknocker']Half gallon containers of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream[/quote]

Because they would cost about $20.00 :evil:[/quote]

And draw too much attention from the health nazis.

[quote name='batman2million']a machine to fix women..

bitch..[/quote]

She needs a good back-handin'. Ooh a BRAINWASHING MACHINE!!!!

wait......thats tv......

[quote name='MightySlacker']A machine that punches people over the telephone.

Dave Olson[/quote]

In a similar vein and to steal an idea from Aqua Teen, phone spiders. Those things would be so handy. Someone annoying you on the phone, just release some phone spiders, and *BAM* their flesh is being eaten by spiders.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']How about talking dogs or cats? How fuggin' cool would that be?

It would be cool as hell to take your dog for a walk and have a nice conversation with him. He'd truly be man's best friend after that.
[/quote]

"Hi! You're home!!! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! You gonna eat all that? Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! My ass itches! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball!"

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='TomCloud9']A mute button for wifes.[/quote]

You have no idea how useful that would be.[/quote]

Oh, I have one of these, it is called my Pimp Hand!

*Othergods Runs like a little girl from his wife when she reads this*

[quote name='MrBadExample'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']How about talking dogs or cats? How fuggin' cool would that be?

[/quote]

"Hi! You're home!!! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! You gonna eat all that? Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! My ass itches! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball!"[/quote]

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a few days...

[quote name='MrBadExample'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']How about talking dogs or cats? How fuggin' cool would that be?

[/quote]

"Hi! You're home!!! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! You gonna eat all that? Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! My ass itches! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball! Throw the ball!"[/quote]

Hahahaha, good point. But I was thinking more along the lines as this.

"Damn Chris, did you just see the ass on that poodle? I'd like to sniff that shit."

[quote name='Trakan']I think the dream thing would be impossible. [/quote]

It's done. No actual video, but you can record dreams.

How do you think it was discovered that humans dream several times per night?

I know what I'd really want, eyes like Geordi LaForge in Star Trek: First Contact. Eyes that can see better than normal and zoom in to things in a distance. If you could add camera capabilities you could be the ultimate spy.

I can one up that. Get me some Sharingan Contacts :whistle2:D Sasuke may be a bitch-ass, but Itachi and Kakashi regain the awesomness of the Sharingan

[quote name='batman2million']a machine to fix women..

bitch..[/quote]

Well, that's because you're clearly not cool enough for her, and she's too scared to break from the conformity. Yea I hate girls that are like that; but they are generally also really stupid (literally) so don't feel too bad. In fact, I don't know why I'm talking to you, I'm clearly too cool for you too. :roll:

JK.

I'm "high" eough on the social ladder that I could get girls like that, and am acquaintances with a lot of them, but choose not to, because they're usually very bad people.

bread's done
Back