Thinking about growing an OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']get outta here, spooge. And take jake with you.[/quote]

Sorry, can't help you there. But I am out of here. I feel like I need to take a shower now.

[quote name='munch']I learned from the wubb fiasco that when TFN says he reports something he really isn't.[/quote]

Sometimes he does. Especially regulars in the GGT. :lol:

And I'm surprised I wasn't dubbed jerk-off #3. I didn't report nearly enough to piss cheapy off, I guess.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm just trying to make the other mods look good, and dirty up my rep a bit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']get outta here, spooge. And take jake with you.[/QUOTE]

Ban Ackbar on your way out too.

[quote name='munch']Thanks! Don't forget to take Jake. And cmart.[/quote]

You are probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I disabled GreaseMonkey to give Jake a shot. 4 posts later the script is back on.

You are absolutely one corny son of a bitch, jake.

[quote name='tiredfornow']...because you don't have the extra $200,000? I'm pretty sure everybody doing the hackintosh thing is doing it because they like the way it looks and because its way cheaper. Its a netbook. I don't think people were planning on saving the world with it. :whistle2:|[/quote]
I'm not debating the cheaper cost. I just don't understand wtf the point is. Saying that it's because it's "linux based" is a BS reason too.

People just like OSX because it's "pretty."

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know why Kayden's alt still hasn't been banned.[/quote]

Same reason why you're an idiot. Just a part of life, that's all.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm not debating the cheaper cost. I just don't understand wtf the point is. Saying that it's because it's "linux based" is a BS reason too.

People just like OSX because it's "pretty."[/QUOTE]

Who says they like it because it's 'pretty'? I think you're making stuff up, dummy.

I think so, mojimbo. I'll keep editing out stuff on Jake's name so you can enjoy his posts though. :D[quote name='Jake']I'm not debating the cheaper cost. I just don't understand wtf the point is. Saying that it's because it's "linux based" is a BS reason too.

People just like OSX because it's "pretty."[/quote]You just answered it yourself. You see those screens mojimbo posted with the drool face after them? Do you see anything special about it? No? I wonder why. :/

Do you wear those shoes the retarded people wear that have the velcro straps instead of shoelaces?

[quote name='munch']Who says they like it because it's 'pretty'? I think you're making stuff up, dummy.[/quote]
What other reason could it be for? Don't give me that "it's more stable" line.

Meh, i don't get apple zealots anyway so i probably will never understand why anyone would do it.

Moving on...

[quote name='tiredfornow']

Do you wear those shoes the retarded people wear that have the velcro straps instead of shoelaces?[/quote]Why, you want them back?:booty:

I'm committed to it too. I just took it off this morning. I'm back on it now. Jake's probably never even used OSX, and he's bashing it.

[quote name='munch']I'm committed to it too. I just took it off this morning. I'm back on it now. Jake's probably never even used OSX, and he's bashing it.[/quote]
Actually i have, admittedly not much. I just don't visit star bucks enough to sit there and look cool with my macbook.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm not debating the cheaper cost. I just don't understand wtf the point is. Saying that it's because it's "linux based" is a BS reason too.

People just like OSX because it's "pretty."[/quote]

If linux got its act together, you could make linux look just like a mac if that's what you wanted to do, for the style.

For me, it's a happy medium between being in linux but having actual support for things (like XP).

[quote name='st0neface']I'm not sure who Jake is, but I'm pretty sure acknowledging his existence means you aren't committed to the filter.[/QUOTE]

I explained it: I was giving him a chance to be un-corny. He's still a big dummy, so I've re-committed myself. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']I'm not sure who Jake is, but I'm pretty sure acknowledging his existence means you aren't committed to the filter.[/quote]

I'm getting pissed off and may see if I can change it so it just wipes the quote: monkeylisted out too. because it irritates me that people quote people that don't exist.

I sense much anger in this OTT...

SFW
yoda.jpeg

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT.

Because it isn't Kayden's alt. Cmart may be annoying, but he isn't Kayden.

Yes. There are no tits in that post.[/quote]

I'm sorry that hitting the reply button with relevant responses was considered annoying. I'll dumb my responses down just a tad to try to fit in better.

Thanks.

~cmart05

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If linux got it's act together, you could make linux look just like a mac if that's what you wanted to do, for the style.

For me, it's a happy medium between being in linux but having actual support for things (like XP).[/quote]
Alright, if it's between using OSX or an actual Linux distro, i'll give you the compatibility reason. OSX is at least more compatible than most linux distros. What gets me the most is people who dual boot windows and OSX. I mean, wtf is the point? Surf the web in OSX and game in windows?:whistle2:?

[quote name='cmart05']I'm sorry that hitting the reply button with relevant responses was considered annoying. I'll dumb my responses down just a tad to try to fit in better.

Thanks.

~cmart05[/quote]

Honestly man, I have nothing against you. I don't have you monkeylisted, nor am I saying "GTFO cmart!" like everyone else.

I am trying to explain to other people that THEY find you annoying, but you aren't Kayden. Who was way more annoying.

[quote name='tiredfornow']It was sfw 30 minutes ago, moneything.[/quote]

I was gonna post that like 30 minutes ago, but I had to go into a meeting.

:whistle2:#

------------------------------------------------

Damn, I've been trying my best to keep non mods off my monkeylist.

But people like Jake and Kmart05 are really making it difficult.

[quote name='you know who'] game in windows?:whistle2:?[/quote]

Windows Gayming?

:rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']Honestly man, I have nothing against you. I don't have you monkeylisted, nor am I saying "GTFO cmart!" like everyone else.

I am trying to explain to other people that THEY find you annoying, but you aren't Kayden. Who was way more annoying.[/quote]

Budge, are you going back for orientation for that job you interviewed for?

[quote name='munch']Can someone resend me the script to block quotes too? The one I used last time wouldn't load.[/QUOTE]

Done.

[quote name='Number83']Budge, are you going back for orientation for that job you interviewed for?[/quote]

No. In fact if I was going, I would be there right now.

I am 99% sure it was scam job.

[quote name='darthbudge']Honestly man, I have nothing against you. I don't have you monkeylisted, nor am I saying "GTFO cmart!" like everyone else.

I am trying to explain to other people that THEY find you annoying, but you aren't Kayden. Who was way more annoying.[/quote]

Understood, but the only reason people find me "annoying" is because I'm new and I'm trying to involve myself in discussions.

Though for the most part, it's the same 3 or 4 people who start with everybody who find me to be "annoying" so it's OK. It's entertaining while I'm at bored at work

-

You guys can't simply ignore somebody by just, *gasp*, ignoring them? You really need a filter to just totally avoid responding to someone's post? I can't imagine what you guys do in real life.

[quote name='Number83']I sense much anger in this OTT...

SFW
yoda.jpeg
[/quote]Different opinions lead to people getting butt hurt...

[quote name='darthbudge']No. In fact if I was going, I would be there right now.

I am 99% sure it was scam job.[/quote]

That sucks. I'm sure something will come up.

[quote name='cmart05']

You guys can't simply ignore somebody by just, *gasp*, ignoring them? You really need a filter to just totally avoid responding to someone's post? I can't imagine what you guys do in real life.[/quote]
I think LinkinPrime/wubb were the reasons the filter was made and you can't simply just, *gasp*, ignore them. I don't use it, but everybody who does has pretty much the same 5-6 people on it. :lol:

[quote name='Number83']That sucks. I'm sure something will come up.[/quote]

Yeah, I have applied to like 25+ jobs... so hopefully somebody will respond already.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think LinkinPrime/wubb were the reasons the filter was made and you can't simply just, *gasp*, ignore them. I don't use it, but everybody who does has pretty much the same 5-6 people on it. :lol:[/quote]

I think he meant ignore in the literal sense...as in no filtering. You know, just read what they say, and move on.

Just my $.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back