Thinking about growing an OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have applied to like 25+ jobs... so hopefully somebody will respond already.[/quote]

Budge, I don't know if you're just looking for a job in general or in a specific field but snagajob.com is a job website catered more to people your age you should check it out.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have applied to like 25+ jobs... so hopefully somebody will respond already.[/quote]

It's hard out there right now. Mrs. Number83 just found a new job, after sending out 60+ applications...and she took a 25% paycut.

But I hear places like Texas are starting to show growth.

[quote name='cmart05']Budge, I don't know if you're just looking for a job in general or in a specific field but snagajob.com is a job website catered more to people your age you should check it out.[/quote]

Thanks, that site looks pretty good.

[quote name='manthing']I was gonna post that like 30 minutes ago, but I had to go into a meeting.

:whistle2:#

------------------------------------------------

Damn, I've been trying my best to keep non mods off my monkeylist.

But people like Jake and Kmart05 are really making it difficult.

Windows Gayming?

:rofl:[/quote]Yeah, imagine that.:lol:

But i'm not getting into another argument, one a day is enough.

Hey teef, you're always talking about hearing gun shots and stuff near you, you ever find any rounds or anything nearby?

[quote name='Number83']I think he meant ignore in the literal sense...as in no filtering. You know, just read what they say, and move on.

Just my $.02.[/quote]

Some people's posts, when read, have an infuriating effect on the reader.

[quote name='cmart05']
You guys can't simply ignore somebody by just, *gasp*, ignoring them? You really need a filter to just totally avoid responding to someone's post? I can't imagine what you guys do in real life.[/quote]

I use the monkeylist because of the lack of a way to ignore holier-than-thou $$$$$$-ass mods in the vBulletin software.

I don't have any users who aren't moderators on my monkeylist, yet. Yes that means I see your posts as well as JolietJake's, with the 2 of you more than likely being the most monkeylisted non-mods.

But you gotta admit that the ignore option built into vbulletin seen here:

isn't as elegant as using the monkeylist as seen here:

[quote name='flowery']Seems like some kids are rattling the tiger cages with sticks in here lately.[/quote]

flowery, I responded to your post in regards to the boycott of Spain. I'm just curious as to why you brought it up?

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey teef, you're always talking about hearing gun shots and stuff near you, you ever find any rounds or anything nearby?[/quote]Joe is the dude hearing the gunshots every night. Its only happened 3-4 times in my area minus the one time I was actually at the scene, but yeah, a friend of mine was murdered two blocks down and I helped the owner of the place move his stuff out before everything was fixed and the garage/drive way had a shitload of casings and some were stuck in the fridge. :whistle2:&

I think a big reason a lot of shit goes down in my neighborhood is because the apartments aren't tied to a contract (usually 2 years) and people move in and out every other day. Alot of people rent for a month, cause trouble, then move out the next month. Lots of cars get boosted around here.

[quote name='manthing']I use the monkeylist because of the lack of a way to ignore holier-than-thou $$$$$$-ass mods in the vBulletin software.

I don't have any users who aren't moderators on my monkeylist, yet. Yes that means I see your posts as well as JolietJake's, with the 2 of you more than likely being the most monkeylisted non-mods.

But you gotta admit that the ignore option built into vbulletin seen here:

isn't as elegant as using the monkeylist as seen here:

[/quote]

You're committing treason for monkeylisting a fellow Buccaneers fan, shame on you.

Seriously though I guess I can understand where you guys are coming from, but I didn't mean using the ignore function on the boards, I just meant ignoring the person by simply not replying.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Some people's posts, when read, have an infuriating effect on the reader.[/quote]

I agree with that statement.

When that happens to me, I just leave thems internetz. By the time I come back, the topic is usually changed.

It's the beauty of the OTT.

[quote name='cmart05']flowery, I responded to your post in regards to the boycott of Spain. I'm just curious as to why you brought it up?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah my bad I didn't respond. Yeah I just so happened saw Bill O'Reilly bitching about Spain and couldn't believe it.

I don't understand what goes through peoples heads sometimes. You summed it up well. These kind of people give Americans a bad rep with lunacy like that.

Also now I understand why you are a Real Madrid fan.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well maybe if people didn't go around being such assholes to each other people wouldn't get so pissed off at posts.[/quote]

i have no problem with people being assholes.

i have problems with certain personalities. and since i can't punch someone in the neck through the internet, i find it best to ignore them completely. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']I agree with that statement.

When that happens to me, I just leave thems internetz. By the time I come back, the topic is usually changed.

It's the beauty of the OTT.[/quote]

It's not always the topic, good sir.

The thing is, if you ignore/constantly berate people in real life, an extremely high percentage of them will avoid all contact with you. On the other hand, people on the internet consider it "good natured ribbing" or just post even more out of spite. The monkeylist fixes this problem, so that it doesn't matter what they end up doing, they're gone, the forum is cleaner, and I'm happier.

[quote name='flowery']Oh yeah my bad I didn't respond. Yeah I just so happened saw Bill O'Reilly bitching about Spain and couldn't believe it.

I don't understand what goes through peoples heads sometimes. You summed it up well. These kind of people give Americans a bad rep with lunacy like that.

Also now I understand why you are a Real Madrid fan.[/quote]

It's so stupid and what's worse there are Americans that believe his bullshit. And I hate that I'm about to do this, but I'll bite...Boye was imprisoned for 8 years for being part of a Chilean "terrorist" group that was in direct opposition to Pinochet's, at the time of the arrest, brutal dictatorship in that country. Judge Baltazar was the one who indicted Pinochet on war crime charges, so where is the irony here?

and yeah I've been a Real Madrid fan forever and a dissapointed one for the past 5 years lol.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Joe is the dude hearing the gunshots every night. Its only happened 3-4 times in my area minus the one time I was actually at the scene, but yeah, a friend of mine was murdered two blocks down and I helped the owner of the place move his stuff out before everything was fixed and the garage/drive way had a shitload of casings and some were stuck in the fridge. :whistle2:&

I think a big reason a lot of shit goes down in my neighborhood is because the apartments aren't tied to a contract (usually 2 years) and people move in and out every other day. Alot of people rent for a month, cause trouble, then move out the next month. Lots of cars get boosted around here.[/quote]
Damn, that sucks. Never known anyone who was murdered,.

[quote name='lordwow']frosty gets into a fist fight every morning just to practice for the big fight.[/quote]
Chika would kick his ass.:lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Yes. There are no tits in that post.[/QUOTE]But what about breasts?

[quote name='cmart05']Understood, but the only reason people find me "annoying" is because I'm new and I'm trying to involve myself in discussions.[/QUOTE]It's really more because you're a prick, actually.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You lost your balls at age 14, number83? So sad. :([/quote]

Not True.

I can (think I can, it's been a LONG time) throw hands with the best of them. I just never really put myself in a position to have to resort to fisticuffs. There is no situation that cannot be resolved by using words. And that, my friend, takes true balls. ;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']

It's really more because you're a prick, actually.[/quote]

Why? Am I not supposed to respond to your insults clearly directed towards me?

Yeah, I ignore him and don't make comments directed towards him so he doesn't keep bothering me. It's the normal thing to do. I'll show you how it's done.

Motherfucker!

In all the time I've worked here, the mail always came after Noon.

So I go to the mail drop to drop my state taxes for pickup before 11 AM, and the mail has already been picked up for the day.

:bomb:

Now I have to go to PO to drop my state taxes off.

:wall:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I thought Advent Children was one of the best movies of all time. I really enjoyed it and looking to buy the complete version on blu-ray.
[/quote] This is why I love TheManaKnight. :0)

NSFW:
titsh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back