This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove (or, rode, actually) 3 hours to see The Big Pink and A Place to Bury Strangers.

The latter wasn't as good as the first time I saw them, but it was still a great show. The Big Pink played a really good show, but there were several douchebags stinking up the place with their douchebaggery.

Highly recommend seeing them if they come anywhere near you.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Flowery, do you know of any good Atoms For Peace bootlegs?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just saw this. I haven't seen any pop up yet. I will let you know if I find a good recording.

Bioshocked, here is a decent flac bootleg of the Boston show.

Edit: Also here is an OK mp3 bootleg of the first show of the tour in NY.

Also Also, rumor has it that they sound checked Joy Division (Ceremony, Love Will Tear Us Apart) at the Chicago shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, any of you Otters live near the Frys at Dallas/Ft worth?

Will you go out and buy me this?

29835.png

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Will you go out and buy me this?

29835.png
[/QUOTE]
*grabs a telescope*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tempted to pick up DJ Hero for $39.99 but I think I'll wait till it gets lower.[/QUOTE]

The last thing I need is another game peripheral.

[quote name='lordwow']I've got Borderlands (360) coming my way in the mail. Anyone interested in playing when I get it, maybe next weekend?[/QUOTE]
I may be, let me know when you get it.

General Knoxx was fun. IMO, the add ons are ranked General Knoxx > Zombie Island >> Mad Moxie. I sort of think the Thunderdome is lame.

Yeah, it's pretty hard from what i understand, lower level characters wouldn't have a chance. I liked Zombie Island, probably won't bother with Moxie.

Meh, you don't have to since they adjust the level of the enemies to the level of the host in all of the add ons, but General Knoxx and Zombie Island sort of play off of the main story a bit. You'd be ok to go ahead if you want, but you will level up a lot in the add on worlds and it will make the regular story way too easy.

Some of the shit in General Knoxx is outrageously hard at first. You learn to love elementals quick.

[quote name='lordwow']Sounds good. I'll probably play through the original storyline first once, and then pick up Knoxx.[/QUOTE]

Zombie Island is worth picking up, too. It's lots of fun and progresses pretty quickly except for a few of the side missions. Plus, it's fun to just sit back and blast zombie skulls to bits.

Design By Humans is having a sale, all tees for $15, ends tonight. PJX2ZR for 10% off. Really good deal since their shirts are usually like $24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back