This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody here interested in a free Fathead Jr wall sticker thing? I've got a code to get a free one (between Jeter/Yankees, Albert Pujols/Cardinals, and Chase Utley/Phillies from what is left), so let me know if you're interested. OTT lurkers excluded.

[quote name='Maklershed']The blogs, videos, and entertainment sections of CNN are blocked here at work.[/QUOTE]

My work did that recently as well, but not due to anyone checking anything inappropriate, but because they were looking at their online paystubs while talking to customers. They consider that customer abuse.

[quote name='zewone']God of War 3 seriously has some of the worst checkpoints I've ever seen in a game.[/QUOTE]but it's soooo sweeeeeeeeeeet.

[quote name='crystalklear64']good news ott, i have secured my first web design project @ 25$ an hour.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty sweet...congrats!

[quote name='DT778']What language are you trying to learn flowery?[/QUOTE]

Italian. I was thinking about trying French and German also (I know a little German from HS).

kfc-doubledown4.jpg

:drool:

I hope they won't be, but realistically, they probably will.

It's a 2 hour drive from where I'll be living, so it's definitely possible.

[quote name='flowery']The Wall Dark Side of The Moon is the most overrated Pink Floyd album. That being said I would love to see Waters.[/QUOTE]
Yep.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Yep.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't completely disagree though I still love that album as a whole. I would much rather put on Meddle, Animals, or Wish You Were Here.

I'm not completely shitting on it. I just don't care to listen to it as much as the others. That being said there are a few solid tracks off it.

Also I genuinely hate the fake Floyd fans that only like that album or anything made after it.

~~~

Now with Wright gone it wouldn't be the same seeing "Dogs" or "Pigs (Three Different Ones)".

Seeing Pink Floyd around '71 (Pompeii) and around '77 is my all time fantasy time travel concerts I would want to see

Called Sony support, did some troubleshooting and it looks like my PS3 is finally working again.

Looked at the GS thread in the deals section and it looks like I can probably get around $200 for my system after the hardware trade in bonus. Will probably just do this and shell out a hundred for a Slim model.

[quote name='Rocko']I would love to see Roger Waters play The Wall live.

I don't know who I'd go with, though![/QUOTE]

I would go, if you drove.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Yep.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I would pay so much money to see Animals performed live.[/QUOTE]

I second both of these statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back