This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I would go, if you drove.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, if you're serious I'd consider it if the tickets aren't totally ass-rape expensive, because I'd really like to see that show. I've always loved The Wall.

Legit concert, yeah. I mean I saw One Night of Queen the other week but it was in a performing arts hall and was 80% old people, 19% middle aged people, and then my friend and me.

I did see Cher with my parents 6 years ago though :x

Nothing goes on in this area so I never had an opportunity to go to anything in the immediate area, and I didn't have my own car until August so driving to Tampa or Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach where a lot of acts go was out of the question. :[

[quote name='TheRock88']Called Sony support, did some troubleshooting and it looks like my PS3 is finally working again.

Looked at the GS thread in the deals section and it looks like I can probably get around $200 for my system after the hardware trade in bonus. Will probably just do this and shell out a hundred for a Slim model.[/QUOTE]

If my 80GB Trey died, I'd probably just give up on the platform.

I don't see any worthwhile exclusives coming up. And no, a throwback to NES RPGs isn't appealing... fuck off TMK.

Rocko, local paper said ticket info 'should be announced within a few days'

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I would pay so much money to see Animals performed live.[/QUOTE]

I saw Australian Pink Floyd (for the second time) back in December and they did a great rendition of Dogs. So damn good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm so high because I smoke pot, and I love smoking pot.

Pot.[/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='Rocko']Legit concert, yeah. I mean I saw One Night of Queen the other week but it was in a performing arts hall and was 80% old people, 19% middle aged people, and then my friend and me.

I did see Cher with my parents 6 years ago though :x

Nothing goes on in this area so I never had an opportunity to go to anything in the immediate area, and I didn't have my own car until August so driving to Tampa or Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach where a lot of acts go was out of the question. :[[/QUOTE]

There's no excuse for seeing Cher. None. Go hang your head in shame.

There's been a browser with real tabs and full screen on the App Store for months. Plus that version of Opera has giant bars that steal screen estate and shitty zoom.

[quote name='manthing']Opera browser approved for iPhone/Touch!

Dogs and cats living together!

Total Chaos!
:whee:[/QUOTE]

Wait till they add flash and then I'll go :whee:

(Which will be never.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']There's been a browser with real tabs and full screen on the App Store for months. Plus that version of Opera has giant bars that steal screen estate and shitty zoom.[/QUOTE]

what browser is that? Is it a paid app?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wait till they add flash and then I'll go :whee:

(Which will be never.)[/QUOTE]

whoa, the iPhone/Touch/iPad will never get Adobe Flash?

Thanks for the tip.

:roll:

VanillaSurf on the iPhone is pretty good. Don't remember if it supports tabs though, but i'm positive it's free (or was when I dl'd it).

Perfect Browser, I think.

It looks like the address/search bar in Opera isn't visible most of the time so it's not as bad as I made it out to be, except for the dumb title bar.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What's a good program to copy DVDs?[/QUOTE]
Like DVD straight to blank DVD-R?

DVDfab works directly. Or you can use DVD shrink and get the .iso and burn it with imgburn.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I saw The Big Pink tonight and it was such a let down. :[[/QUOTE]

Who did they play with? I missed my chance to see them with A Place To Bury Strangers.

They played a free in-store show which ended up being a DJ set. They turned on some music, fiddled around with some things on their computer for a minute, then walked outside to smoke cigarettes. :[

Bright side was, when I was there I found some good vinyl.

Got Boris - Vein and Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion

Found this inside the AC record.

4517109196_fb9319d22d.jpg

That new thing at Taco Bell looks pretty good.

Nothing else is open, outside of burger joints, and I don't feel like making anything, so... :whistle2:k

On a side note, I think I am going to buy today's teefury shirt.

ott,

How do you chat on CAG? In other words where is the Chatroom link?

Some big questions I got, not sure if the ott is of this high caliber. (very delicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back