This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Has anyone ordered from Amazon.co.uk?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, more than once. It's easy as you use the same amazon login as the US site.

Going to the Wizard's game tomorrow in DC. It was supposed to be on ESPN, but since both teams are well below .500, they picked up a different game. I was going to bring a sign that said, "Hi Danny Grainger's Mom.", but since it's not on tv I don't think I will. It should be fun though.

I'm kind of worried about my memory.. I woke up this morning without my beard and I have no idea when, or why I shaved it off. :\

Gears 3 is up on Amazon. Get your pre-order in now!
[quote name='Bioshocked360']Power on the motherboard - yes.[/QUOTE]

Had to check if that was still my sig. I didn't think it was. :lol:

Yes.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Had to check if that was still my sig. I didn't think it was. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I was listening to Plastic Beach and that song came on.

[quote name='Maklershed']Gears 3 is up on Amazon. Get your pre-order in now!
[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for the ultra LE with life size wearable COG armor.

dscn0851s.jpg

dscn0852v.jpg

Was actually pretty decent. Actually was still a little hungry after eating it, had to order some popcorn chicken to be filled up.

Quote the Demo Man: "Yuck"

I wonder what other food items will one day be used to replace buns in a sandwich? Pizza perhaps? Moon Pies?

[quote name='Maklershed']Quote the Demo Man: "Yuck"

I wonder what other food items will one day be used to replace buns in a sandwich? Pizza perhaps? Moon Pies?[/QUOTE]

Chocolate Bars.

Dark Chocolate.

I like how, of all the things to hit your head on, that guy hits it on a refrigerator.

Ughhhhhh. I haven't eaten anything since 7:00 PM last night, and I feel kind of hungry, but I also feel like anything I eat is going to be promptly regurgitated. fuck this.

I just woke up at like 3:30 this morning feeling like shit. Fever, achy, and I can't stand up and walk around for more than like 15 minutes or I feel like I'm going to puke. Basically just laid down in bed all day until like 2 in the afternoon, then I switched it up and laid on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back