This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to fish out my LIVE games for Xbox1 for one final hurrah.

Even though I didn't have an Xbox when it was current and only played Halo 2 more than once. Although it was sweet playing Urban Chaos 1x1 with my brother that one time.

Maybe I'll hook up the green Halo Xbox1 as well.

:whistle2:k

Yep.

---

I don't give a shit about Final Fight or Magic S-word but I'm so impressed by the presentation that I almost want to buy it. The arcade art bezel and the "shitty CRT" video filter are brilliant and make me wonder why it hasn't been done before.

[quote name='munch']You should have gotten one of those $60 blu ray players. I like mine:cool:[/QUOTE]

How that working out? Less hassle than the BH200?

Yes. Everything that I've played works and looks great (though PQ wasn't an issue with BH200 once I messed with the settings). The load times are long, but they were longer on the BH200. It was nice having a combo player. I think it's worth having a standalone, especially considering how much I sold the BH200 for.

It doesn't have any online functionality, but BD-Live is a fucking joke anyway. I still want a netflix player. This cheapo player will work until they're in my price range.

Hey Manthang, another thing for you to hate about AT&T - they do NOT prorate your final bill so if you don't cancel on the last day of your billing cycle, you're boned. I got a bill for $88 for 8 days of use. After fighting with customer service they finally prorated it and tried telling me it was my fault for cancelling in the middle of the month.

[quote name='munch']Yes. Everything that I've played works and looks great (though PQ wasn't an issue with BH200 once I messed with the settings). The load times are long, but they were longer on the BH200. It was nice having a combo player. I think it's worth having a standalone, especially considering how much I sold the BH200 for.

It doesn't have any online functionality, but BD-Live is a fucking joke anyway. I still want a netflix player. This cheapo player will work until they're in my price range.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your imprseeions. I was thinking of picking it up for my bedroom. Now I'll probably do that next time it's $60 or less.

And BD-Live sucks.

Chika:

I'm used to the failure of AT&T's CS. The first day I signed up/got my iPhone 3G, the Apple set-up was borked and I ended up with *6* separate lines, 5 of which were cancelled the same day.

I ended up getting bills with activation/ETF fees for each of those lines over the course of a few days, and had to let ATT CS know that I didn't owe them the ~$2k they billed me for.

:roll:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yep.

---

I don't give a shit about Final Fight or Magic S-word but I'm so impressed by the presentation that I almost want to buy it. The arcade art bezel and the "shitty CRT" video filter are brilliant and make me wonder why it hasn't been done before.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for getting it on PSN, if the share group were interested. I thought about asking, but I figured there wouldn't be much interest among you guys.

[quote name='manthing']
Chika:

I'm used to the failure of AT&T's CS. The first day I signed up/got my iPhone 3G, the Apple set-up was borked and I ended up with *6* separate lines, 5 of which were cancelled the same day.

I ended up getting bills with activation/ETF fees for each of those lines over the course of a few days, and had to let ATT CS know that I didn't owe them the ~$2k they billed me for.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

When I cancelled, I went into the store and the chick was like yea, your new phone is pretty cool, I understand, etc. The other dude at the counter tried arguing with me and telling me that the iphone has gotten to the point where it doesnt matter that it doesn't support flash and that the Moto BackFlip is just as good of a phone as the MotoDroid and NexusOne because it runs Android even though it's moto's old candybar phone with a different hinge. He stood there arguing with me telling me he's a software developer and open source isn't a big deal. I was like, yeah, it's not a big deal if you like PAYING for every app and you like taking up the butt.

Chika:

Luke Wilson is gonna be PIST you switched to Verizon...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Chika']The other dude at the counter tried telling me that the iphone has gotten to the point where it doesnt matter that it doesn't support flash and that the Moto BackFlip is just as good of a phone as the MotoDroid and NexusOne [/QUOTE]

Scanners.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd be down for getting it on PSN, if the share group were interested. I thought about asking, but I figured there wouldn't be much interest among you guys.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Flash Mobile 4.0, I think. No shockwave support.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool...I wonder if the Windows phone will support it or if they'll go with Silverlight.

I got a free Samsung BP1000 Blu player from my girlfriend's bro in law. He just upgraded to a new one ad handed me his old player. Now to find cheap movies.

Johnny Vulpine makes me want to join twitter:

[quote name='JFD']This mixed nuts says 'now with more almonds' but there aren't any almonds at all. IS THIS SOME SICK PEANUT JOKE PLANTERS[/QUOTE]

The T-Mobile XBL contest's grand prize is 30 years of LIVE?

:rofl:

Proof the Entertainment division incorporated some of the Office team.

If you do go to Mexico, Johnny, please take Jake with you. You can come back, though. Just leave him across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back