This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading now.

I had vegan mac and cheese the other day and a killer southwest chickin sandwich with vegan mayo too. Good stuff.

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Mak, you inspired me to take a three day weekend, starting this Friday! And for that I salute you!

:beer:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Bright side was, when I was there I found some good vinyl.

Got Boris - Vein and Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion

Found this inside the AC record.

4517109196_fb9319d22d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Which version of Vein?

[quote name='Number83']Gears of War 3 arrives April 5

That gives me plenty of time to finish GoW2.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck happened to Dom? :cry:
I was thinking "that dude with the beard seems like a cool new 'old man' character... makes sense, they added rednecks last game, add chicks and old men in gears 3."; but apparently, it's Dom? :|

Dom was indifferent to dying in the trailer. Because of that, and his grizzled look, it appears as though he let himself go, due to what transpired in the second game.

[quote name='Brak']Dom was indifferent to dying in the trailer. Because of that, and his grizzled look, it appears as though he let himself go, due to what transpired in the second game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I caught that afterwards -- but I don't know that I would have recognized him without hearing him speak this time around. And I think that's what you're talking about and sort of what they intended.

Looks like they changed Marcus Fenix's armor too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck happened to Dom? :cry:
I was thinking "that dude with the beard seems like a cool new 'old man' character... makes sense, they added rednecks last game, add chicks and old men in gears 3."; but apparently, it's Dom? :|[/QUOTE]

War is Hell.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone seen Nine* yet? If so, how is it?

*the movie with Daniel Day Lewis[/QUOTE]

Oh, not the one with the "9" sackboys? Cause, thats the one I got Number84 for his birfday in 2 weeks.

My fucking allergies have never been this bad. I've been having episodes where I just can't stop sneezing and it lasts for like 5 minutes or so. It's starting to make my inner ear and throat itchy and scratchy.

[quote name='Rocko']Man, I feel like shit. I've been out of bed for a total of like 30 minutes since I woke up at 8. :|[/QUOTE]Me too! I was supposed to do some shit today, but I rolled around in bed for three and a half hours before getting up.

I woke up at around 9 but then took a nap at around 11.
ended up having the same sleep paralysis i've been having a lot lately where I wake up before my body does and can't get up, but then i'll wake up again and still not be able to move (but i'll still recollect what happened before), then i'll wake up again and can't move, then eventually i'll finally get up but i'll be extremely sleepy and if i fall back to sleep i get back into the vicious 'sleep' cycle.

has that ever happened to anyone else?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I woke up at around 9 but then took a nap at around 11.
ended up having the same sleep paralysis i've been having a lot lately where I wake up before my body does and can't get up, but then i'll wake up again and still not be able to move (but i'll still recollect what happened before), then i'll wake up again and can't move, then eventually i'll finally get up but i'll be extremely sleepy and if i fall back to sleep i get back into the vicious 'sleep' cycle.

has that ever happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck did you just say?

All signed up for summer and fall classes. 14 hours in the summer and 9 in the fall, but I'll find another something by fall to make it 12-14 hours. :whee:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i can eat 15 triscuits and it's only 130 calories.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a phat flobots rhyme, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back