This decade needs less OTT and more internet radio revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get that Hendrix album that they put out on RB recently, munch? I need to go through it so I can cherry pick a couple of songs off of it.

[quote name='munch']I can't believe you watch Rome.[/QUOTE]

His radio show is top notch. 3 hours of people shitting on others makes for great radio.

Just came back from buying SC Conviction at Fry's for $55 and I come home to see it on eBay for $41. fuck

Been about 4 months since I've been to a Fry's and damn is their bluray section cheap. Picked up Major League for $10. Saw some other decent deals like Max Payne/Hitman two pack for $20.

I forgot how much I enjoy Burnout 3.

[quote name='TheRock88']Saw some other decent deals like Max Payne/Hitman two pack for $20.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Havent seen Hitman but Max Payne was pretty bad. But still, for $10 each is pretty decent since they sold the solo copies for $20 each.

Big sale at Despair.com. Many items are a few dollars off.

Order 2 Lithos for $20 + Shipping and also get 1 free Econ Litho, One free Insight Litho, A free Insight Desktopper, a free pessimist shot glass and you can use "goodtip" for 15% off.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Flash Mobile 4.0, I think. No shockwave support.[/QUOTE]

?

Last I heard Flash is "on the way" for the Droid. Would be great if Adobe can finally get it out.

[quote name='JJSP']OTT, should I give Jake a Starcraft 2 beta code?[/QUOTE]

No. Give it to me.

Don't give it to LP, cause we all know he doesn't play PC games.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't be a dick, JJSP. Give it to Darth Budge.[/QUOTE]

Normally I would agree to give it to Budge. But he'll use the code, play it once, and then just go back to playing Darkest Hour eight hours a day.

You guys suuuuuuuuck. Actually i may have one anyway if i'm right that invites get around needing an existing blizzard game.

Damn, I kind of wanted to buy GTA 3 and Vice City on Xbox since GS has 50% off on Xbox games, but they're all OOS around me. :/

[quote name='JJSP']Sorry Jake, the OTT has spoken. I'll see what I can do, budgemang.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Normally I would agree to give it to Budge. But he'll use the code, play it once, and then just go back to playing Darkest Hour eight hours a day.[/QUOTE]

While I do play DH a lot, I could definitely make time for Starcraft 2.

[quote name='Demolition Man']?

Last I heard Flash is "on the way" for the Droid. Would be great if Adobe can finally get it out.[/QUOTE]

500x_htc-incredible.jpg

Android 2.x web browser supports flash lite 4.0.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, man, final fight looks awesomeeeee. I hope I can stay on facebook all day tomorrow and catch a psn code.[/QUOTE]

Facebook giving codes for Final Fight on PSN? Link?

[quote name='zewone']Casey, HTC EVO 4G.[/QUOTE]

I need that phone right now. I haven't bought a new phone since November 2006, and this is the first Sprint phone that's really impressed me in quite some time.

[quote name='prmononoke']I need that phone right now. I haven't bought a new phone since November 2006, and this is the first Sprint phone that's really impressed me in quite some time.[/QUOTE]

If Sprint didn't suck ass around here, I'd be on that phone's jock too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back