This Demo/Theme/Trailer is now available for download on the Marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
I figure a lot of these threads will pop up eventually. Please post any new downloads in the Marketplace here, whether they are free or pay.

Thanks!

Feel free to use this thread as discussion for these downloads as well.

EDIT: Scorch, I accidentally deleted your post, sorry.

Sure, sure! That only proves my conspiracy theory!!

My original post: Oh sure, you couldn't let me have that thread, could you!? Had to delete it and post your reply as a new thread! Conspiracy!

Just kidding.

That Mission Impossible 3 trailer rocked! :D

[quote name='Scorch']Sure, sure! That only proves my conspiracy theory!!

My original post: Oh sure, you couldn't let me have that thread, could you!? Had to delete it and post your reply as a new thread! Conspiracy!

Just kidding.

That Mission Impossible 3 trailer rocked! :D[/QUOTE]

So does this make it a triple post now? ;)

Live gets more awesome with every passing day.

Oh and I finally got around to downloading and watching the MI3 trailer, that looks kick ass!

Lost Planet trailer in 720p got me much more excited than my initial viewing on the PC. Can't wait for the next wave of games on this system.

[quote name='Gojtron']Don't forget about Wik: Fable of Souls[/QUOTE]

Which is strangely addictive, but I don't see myself spending 800 points on.

Wik is kinda cool but yeah I won't rush out and pay 800 points for it. Seems like it may get repetitive. I'm happy with Geometry Wars and Outpost Kaloki X (the only two worth the money IMO).

That Kameo holiday theme is actually pretty cool. I'm using it now to give my 360 a Christmas touch, and since I'm playing through Kameo too.

[quote name='Scorch']
That Mission Impossible 3 trailer rocked! :D[/QUOTE]

I've never seen any of the M:I movies, but this one looks great. I might have to check it out.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Robotron 2084 is out for the solid price of 400 points.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I'll be sure to download it tomorrow morning!

MI=POS, MI3= (looks like it will be) POS, No John Woo=No care. I really don't see how you guys are impressed with the MI3 trailer. That is some of the most god awful acting I have ever seen to open it up. The effect of Cruise being blown into the car from the explosion looks pretty good though. And, ugh, to go from one of the best directors in the world to a tv director? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

[quote name='doubledown']Should we update the first post with new stuff instead of trying to search through this thread....would make life easier.[/QUOTE]

That'd be nice, atleast for the demos released and free content.

[quote name='mietha']MI=POS, MI3= (looks like it will be) POS, No John Woo=No care. I really don't see how you guys are impressed with the MI3 trailer. That is some of the most god awful acting I have ever seen to open it up. The effect of Cruise being blown into the car from the explosion looks pretty good though. And, ugh, to go from one of the best directors in the world to a tv director? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?[/QUOTE]

Probably the people who saw Paycheck, Windtalkers, and Broken Arrow...

I love John Woo, but I'm glad he's not doing another MI movie. As far as I'm concerned, if no one in Hollywood will let him make a movie of his own choosing, he should return to HK. What happened to The Killer, Hard Boiled, Bullet in the Head, A Better Tomorrow...

They really need to get some more good games on the Xbox Live Arcade, the shit is pretty bare-bones right now. How hard can it be to throw some more classics like Pac-Man on there?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']They really need to get some more good games on the Xbox Live Arcade, the shit is pretty bare-bones right now. How hard can it be to throw some more classics like Pac-Man on there?[/QUOTE]

The launch lineup was pretty solid, with OPKX, Geometry Wars, all the old Midway games and even some smaller titles like Hardwood spades (which I'm addicted to BTW). But yeah, some more games would hurt. Let's get some Capcom, Namco, or even some Sega Classics. Who wouldn't drop some points for some Street Figheter 2, Ms Pac-Man or some Sonic?

or some nba jam?! old skool rosters.

never, what game is that in your gamercard to the left of the spade? the mark enclosed in a circle?

[quote name='specialk']or some nba jam?! old skool rosters.

never, what game is that in your gamercard to the left of the spade? the mark enclosed in a circle?[/QUOTE]

Geometry Wars.

[quote name='mietha']MI=POS, MI3= (looks like it will be) POS, No John Woo=No care. I really don't see how you guys are impressed with the MI3 trailer. That is some of the most god awful acting I have ever seen to open it up. The effect of Cruise being blown into the car from the explosion looks pretty good though. And, ugh, to go from one of the best directors in the world to a tv director? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?[/QUOTE]

Um MI:2 blew ass. Words do not express the discust i have with it.

Woo's only decent movies in the last 10 years are Face-Off and to an extent Blackjack. He should STOP MAKING MOVIES. He has lost all the greatness that used to emit from his pores. Hollywood does evil things to mere mortals.

Do demos stay up on XBL to download or do the get taken down once new ones are put up? I'm hoping to be able to get a few demos once I get a 360 in a few months.

[quote name='sj41']Do demos stay up on XBL to download or do the get taken down once new ones are put up? I'm hoping to be able to get a few demos once I get a 360 in a few months.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why they'd take down demos unless a sequel to the game is out.

[quote name='sj41']Do demos stay up on XBL to download or do the get taken down once new ones are put up? I'm hoping to be able to get a few demos once I get a 360 in a few months.[/QUOTE]

mmmm. i wonder if there's a way to transfed HDD data to another user....

[quote name='Scorch']I don't know why they'd take down demos unless a sequel to the game is out.[/QUOTE]So all the demos that have been released are still up? If so, then my question is answered.

[quote name='sj41']So all the demos that have been released are still up? If so, then my question is answered.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Nothing has been removed as far as I know. Why would they (Unless newer sports games/sequels come out).

[quote name='Deadpool']Um MI:2 blew ass. Words do not express the discust i have with it.

Woo's only decent movies in the last 10 years are Face-Off and to an extent Blackjack. He should STOP MAKING MOVIES. He has lost all the greatness that used to emit from his pores. Hollywood does evil things to mere mortals.[/QUOTE]
I disagree; Face/Off sucked.

[quote name='Deadpool']Um MI:2 blew ass. Words do not express the discust i have with it.
[/QUOTE]

agreed 100% MI3 looks to be the same shit MI2 was.

I'm not sure why MS would take down a demo or arcade game, but when you try to delete one that you've already downloaded, it will tell you the game will be available to download again unless they take it off.

Damn it, wish they would put up Demo's or trailers for games that aren't out yet, or at least a PGR3 demo, cos has the whole launch lineup outside PGR3 and THAW.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Damn it, wish they would put up Demo's or trailers for games that aren't out yet, or at least a PGR3 demo, cos has the whole launch lineup outside PGR3 and THAW.[/QUOTE]

yea, like a DOA demo would be good right about now

I'm gonna get the Condemned demo even though i've beat the game :p

Quake 4 demo.. single player only? They could at least have multiplayer with one level or something..

[quote name='ECW_fan']Still wondering why there is no COD2 demo, never got to play it in store.[/QUOTE]

you can download the cod2 demo and burn it on a cd and play it on your 360, its out there.

[quote name='ECW_fan']Still wondering why there is no COD2 demo, never got to play it in store.[/QUOTE]

Or just buy it. Best game on the 360 right now. If you are even slightly interested, it'll be worth your money. Absolutely awesome.

Loading Condemned right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back