This Demo/Theme/Trailer is now available for download on the Marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch']I'm gonna get the Condemned demo even though i've beat the game :p

Quake 4 demo.. single player only? They could at least have multiplayer with one level or something..[/QUOTE]

they do have multiplayer. its the second option on the menu screen.

Anyone know if there is going to be gamerpics for DOA4? I'd happily use 20 pts to get a Spartan-458 pic.

just giving everyone a heads up if you go over to xbox.com and download the fight night trailer it says at the end of the trailer that the fight night demo should be online in the marketplace. My live isn't working right now so if someone could post if they get a chance to download it before I do I'd appreciate it

[quote name='RfRyders98']just giving everyone a heads up if you go over to xbox.com and download the fight night trailer it says at the end of the trailer that the fight night demo should be online in the marketplace. My live isn't working right now so if someone could post if they get a chance to download it before I do I'd appreciate it[/QUOTE]

Its not up as of 11:20 pm EST.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']486 mb fight night demo up along with 2 trailers[/QUOTE]

2 Trailers of fightnight or something else?

got quake 4 and condemned

quake 4 - played alot like doom 3

condemned - what i played was good. the athmosphere was crazy and what a way to end it.

[quote name='TheShiz']you can download the cod2 demo and burn it on a cd and play it on your 360, its out there.[/QUOTE]

Is there a link for this somewhere? I would appreciate it.

The PGR3 demo took forever and I didn't even like it. It seemed very stiff and I hate how there is no damage modeling. It sure looks pretty though. I guess I'm too used to Burnout to appreciate anything else.

[quote name='javeryh']The PGR3 demo took forever and I didn't even like it. It seemed very stiff and I hate how there is no damage modeling. It sure looks pretty though. I guess I'm too used to Burnout to appreciate anything else.[/QUOTE]
I felt this same way. I am playing through NFSMW right now too and constantly feel its lacking compaired to Burnout.

[quote name='javeryh']The PGR3 demo took forever and I didn't even like it. It seemed very stiff and I hate how there is no damage modeling. It sure looks pretty though. I guess I'm too used to Burnout to appreciate anything else.[/QUOTE]
Uh, there is damage modeling. Yes, it might not be as exxxxxtreme as you would like.

[quote name='flashburn']Uh, there is damage modeling. Yes, it might not be as exxxxxtreme as you would like.[/QUOTE]

Really? I kept hitting walls head on at 100mph+ and just stopping without any noticable damage to the front of my car. I'll look a little hard tonight but either way I just don't think it's 1/2 as good as Burnout.

[quote name='javeryh']Really? I kept hitting walls head on at 100mph+ and just stopping without any noticable damage to the front of my car. I'll look a little hard tonight but either way I just don't think it's 1/2 as good as Burnout.[/QUOTE]
Burnout can have more extreme damage modeling because they use fake cars. Car manufacturers don't want to see there cars FUBAR'd. Especially when it's Ferraris and Lambos.

[quote name='zewone']Burnout can have more extreme damage modeling because they use fake cars. Car manufacturers don't want to see there cars FUBAR'd. Especially when it's Ferraris and Lambos.[/QUOTE]

I know - I guess since I don't care about cars at all I like the fake ones in Burnout a lot better. This is also completely ridiculous to me - are car manufacturers that stupid to think that somehow damage modeling on their precious cars will impact sales? Or are they trying to convince us that driving a Ferrari into a brick wall at 200 mph is completely safe?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680767p1.html

Pedal to the Metal
See this enticing high-end Full Auto trailer, and read about Sega's new download.
by IGN Staff

1x1transparent.gif

January 11, 2006 - Sega America today told IGN it plans to officially release a playable, downloadable Full Auto demo on Xbox Live Marketplace on January 25, 2006.

For those who subscribe to Future's Official Xbox Magazine (OXM), this is the same demo, which includes two selectable hot rods, the ability to boost, rewind, and destroy everything in sight. To get a feel for the game, make sure to clear space on your hard drive come late January. This one is good, eye-peeling destruction.

On a similar note, this high-end trailer shows off the game's astonishing technology, top-notch graphics, and the enormous amount of polygonal destruction taking place at all times. Check it and enjoy.

If you're interested in this game, be sure to add it to your wishlist. You can keep notes, rank games, get updates by email, and more.

#latestMediaWrapper { HEIGHT: 162px}.latestMediaBorder1 { HEIGHT: 127px}.latestMediaBorder2 { HEIGHT: 127px}

See All 90 Images

See All 27 Videos

tabs_nav.gif
Boards Guide FAQs Cheats Reviews Previews News Features

Connections for Full Auto (X360)

I played some of the Need for Speed demo. It's better than I thought, but turning around corners is rediculous, because I spun out all the time.

Also, good news on that Full Auto demo.

[quote name='rabbitt']I played some of the Need for Speed demo. It's better than I thought, but turning around corners is rediculous, because I spun out all the time.
[/QUOTE]
Dont use the emergency break!

hmmm... the trailer looks sweet but I think it's either this or Burnout 4 for me and I'm leaning towards Burnout...

Well, this game is fun....I enjoyed the demo. I will have both this and Burnout, so my racing needs will be met.....with a BIG explosion!

I love the rewind part of the game and the fact that EVERYTHING is destructible doesn't hurt either. Man Sega is publishing some bad ass stuff coming up. Lets not forget Condemned.

I am looking forward to this game as well. Thank God the next generation of consoles is here for Sega - I cry everytime I play one of their PS2 releases - they are all terrible, terrible games (except for VF4 Evolution).

So we got hold 'em and Street Fighter coming...any idea when? Also is there any sites, etc that have releases for the Arcade listed?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']A poker game? Will that have some sort of tutorial. I don't know how to play poker. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
More than likely. Every other game on the Arcade has a help screen that tells you how to play.

[quote name='lordopus99']where did you find out info on release dates of demos on marketplace?[/QUOTE]

Someone posted a Sega press release in another thread on here.

word over at gamefaqs says that all marketplace releases have been on thursday so far, so either Full Auto is coming on the 26th (doubtful) or there's no real trend.

Not sure if its new or not but they have some new themes and picture packs. Not free. They have Beach, Wood (to match faceplate), kitty (yes cats), graffitti, battleground, and ballas. Thats what I rememember. I tried checking it out on the marketplace website but they are not there yet.

Ok dumb question, are achievements stored in your Gamer Profile on the Hard Drive ? or ar they stored someone in the file for that game ? Basically, I just want to know if I delete all the saved game, downloads, etc for a game will my achievements still show for my profile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back