This is an on-topic topic.......nOTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's not true. Cute is hot. :lol:[/quote]
Cute and hot are different but it doesn't necessarily mean one is better than the other.

Definitely have my new favorite easier song in GH2 that is like this game's More Than a Feeling for me and that's Carry on My Wayward Son. So much fun to play.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's not true. Cute is hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, for someone into high school girls :lol:

[quote name='captainfrizo']True.[/QUOTE]
You too?

[quote name='dcfox']Cute and hot are different but it doesn't necessarily mean one is better than the other.[/QUOTE]
It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys on MySpace). Cute makes me feel younger.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, for someone into high school girls :lol:

You too?

It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys on MySpace). Cute makes me feel younger.[/QUOTE]

Into high school girls? No. That's a little too young for me.

And don't worry about feeling younger. Years from now you'll be craving that feeling.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Into high school girls? No. That's a little too young for me.

And don't worry about feeling younger. Years from now you'll be craving that feeling.[/QUOTE]
I've been hearing that for a while now.
BTW, who's got the next one?

[quote name='6669']

It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys on MySpace). Cute makes me feel younger.[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better I think you're hot. Just don't tell the cops. :lol:

[quote name='6669']It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys on MySpace). Cute makes me feel younger.[/QUOTE]That seems like it will come in handly later on, though. Once you reach the 30s.

[quote name='6669']I've been hearing that for a while now.
BTW, who's got the next one?[/QUOTE]You. Whosoever questions it has to make the new one. It's like a smelt it/dealt it duality.

[quote name='dcfox']If it makes you feel any better I think you're hot. Just don't tell the cops. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='6669']It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys on MySpace CAG).[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Thanks, and I'm 17 now. Legal in TX, but not over the intrewebs, I'm afraid.

[quote name='jmcc']You. Whosoever questions it has to make the new one. It's like a smelt it/dealt it duality.[/QUOTE]
Ok, coming up

[quote name='6669']It just sucks. I've been called cute all my life, but never hot (not counting by loser guys onMySpace CAG).[/quote] For your information I'm also a loser on myspace. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back