This is an on-topic topic.......nOTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Rabbit

CAGiversary!
borat7.jpg

High five

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, for once, an OTT with a not so shitty name.

I approve of this post.[/quote]

seconded

[quote name='rabbitt']Mmm. Well done.

So my high school's football team has their first state game tonight since 1934.[/QUOTE]

Gosh, they must be old!

Buwamahahahauhaa!

[quote name='Magehart']I haven't slept for a week.

Because that would be too long.[/QUOTE]

"These are the CD jokes."

Dammit. You just know your ass is headed for trouble when an appliance maker refuses to give you the price of an item upfront.

I approve of this post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Didn't get to see Borat last night. Maybe we'll go tonight, or maybe I'll just wait and see it with my gf next week.[/QUOTE]

You will go NOW!!

Anyone got a list for every dvd coming out between October through Christmas?

Also, when you haven't played Counterstrike in a while, everyone tends to be better than you.

[quote name='dcfox']Forgot to mention, Target is selling a Wii preview disc of Tony Hawk and Marvel UA for a penny.[/quote]

Omg! Need 7.

[quote name='Eviltude']Whatev.

The Slacker's concert tonight![/QUOTE]

I'm seeing them in December, REPORT BACK!

Skatalites Nov.16. YES!

Anyone interested in joining a Yahoo Fantasy Basketball league? I need 3-5 more people for my league and can't find anyone who wants to join.

[quote name='smalien1']what's an avery[/QUOTE]

Do you mean aviary? Which is a large enclosed bird habitat like you'd see in a zoo.

I find nothing on "avery."

I approve of this post.[/quote]

I'm with you on this one.

[quote name='Strell']Do you mean aviary? Which is a large enclosed bird habitat like you'd see in a zoo.

I find nothing on "avery."[/quote]
Avery is a company that makes school and office supplies. Maybe he was talking about that?

[quote name='dcfox']Avery is a company that makes school and office supplies. Maybe he was talking about that?[/QUOTE]

But that's not really a thing so to speak. Like if someone asks you what a Sharpie is, you know, even though that is the name of the company.

[quote name='Strell']But that's not really a thing so to speak. Like if someone asks you what a Sharpie is, you know, even though that is the name of the company.[/quote]
I tried and I failed :cry:

[quote name='crazytalkx']I'm seeing them in December, REPORT BACK!

Skatalites Nov.16. YES![/QUOTE]
Shall do. And I saw them two weeks ago here! They were awesome too, but I smoked during that show too.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I have never seen anything Borat related, so I still have no idea what the big deal is.[/QUOTE]

Thats too bad

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWu8CpldtqU[/MEDIA]

I think Borat is funny but not the funniest movie "ever" as some people are actually going as far as to say. I'll probably see it tomorrow morning for 4 bucks.

[quote name='mr ryles']Thats too bad[/quote]

Not really. I felt stupider for having seen the previews to his movie and then made the mistake of catching him on the daily show. Somewhere, somebody is missing Yakov Smirnoff. :roll:

[quote name='Eviltude']I think Borat is funny but not the funniest movie "ever" as some people are actually going as far as to say. I'll probably see it tomorrow morning for 4 bucks.[/quote]that's a damn fine price. Matinee price here is $6.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think Borat is funny but not the funniest movie "ever" as some people are actually going as far as to say. I'll probably see it tomorrow morning for 4 bucks.[/QUOTE]

How can you know this before seeing the movie?

telling your mom to shut up...big mistake. As a result, it looks like I'm not going to see Borat this weekend.

edit: maybe not...my parents felt bad about being assholes. I'm probably going to see it tomorrow

I really have to think before opening my mouth when talking to them (my parents)...

If there's one reason to hate Fry's it the aisle of temptation you have to wait in before you get to the registers. I went to get Simpsons season 4 on DVD and they didn't have it, luckily I found the third disc of Jubei-chan for $6.99, so I decided to not just leave and go pay for the cheap find. Guess what I found in that aisle of temptation? The Simpsons Season 4 DVD that for all I knew, they had no more copies. I picked it up and rejoiced in actually coming away with another $20 Simpsons DVD. I should be getting the rest (seasons 5-8) for Christmas, though priced at a few bucks more on their site.

I'm kind of new to this whole bill paying and responsability thing. But Basically I did not receive my bill last month from newegg.com. Now I get one in the mail today and they tacked on some $35 late fee thing because I didn't pay last month. Is it possible if I call and bitch enough they would revoke that $35 late fee charge?

Start with politely explaining that you didn't receive a bill last month and would like them to credit you the late charge as a courtesy. It's definitely worth a phone call to make the attempt.

But explain how you get billed by newegg? When you check out do they have an option to just have them bill you later or something? (I just pay with CC for anything like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back