This is an on-topic topic.......nOTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the Cowboys have to play today at 1? Now I am going to miss the game.

I feel like Charlie Brown after Lucy takes away the football.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Why did the Cowboys have to play today at 1? Now I am going to miss the game.

I feel like Charlie Brown after Lucy takes away the football.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
The Spurs play today at 1 (12 my time) too. Thats gonna bother a lot of people here that wanna watch both.

I'm so tired. I went to a shitty party last night. Me and my bf got in a fight. And then I went to bed around 2, rolled over until 8:30 and woke up feeling nauseous and headachey (I think my sinus infection is coming back =\). Another sucky day, commence.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I'm so tired. I went to a shitty party last night. Me and my bf got in a fight. And then I went to bed around 2, rolled over until 8:30 and woke up feeling nauseous and headachey (I think my sinus infection is coming back =\). Another sucky day, commence.[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that. Dont all Sundays typically suck by default?

[quote name='6669']Sorry to hear that. Dont all Sundays typically suck by default?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. But mine's shittiness is intensified because all I want to do is play FFXII, but I have to read my book and write my report, and finish up a project instead. Which will take at least half my day...

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Pretty much. But mine's shittiness is intensified because all I want to do is play FFXII, but I have to read my book and write my report, and finish up a project instead. Which will take at least half my day...[/QUOTE]
Report and a project? Ouch :whistle2:(

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I'm so tired. I went to a shitty party last night. Me and my bf got in a fight. And then I went to bed around 2, rolled over until 8:30 and woke up feeling nauseous and headachey (I think my sinus infection is coming back =\). Another sucky day, commence.[/QUOTE]
What did you two fight about?

[quote name='Brak']What did you two fight about?[/QUOTE]Who the best prime minister of England was, I bet.

edit: which is ridiculous, because everyone knows it's Pitt the Elder.

[quote name='jmcc']Who the best prime minister of England was, I bet.

edit: which is ridiculous, because everyone knows it's Pitt the Elder.[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows it's David Beckham.

[quote name='Brak']What did you two fight about?[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal but I don't wanna get into it. It was a really stressful and emotional fight and I'd rather not think about it.

[quote name='6669']Report and a project? Ouch :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying... I just wanna get back to Rabanastre and figure out what happens in the story next, but instead I have to read about some hick boy and write a report about how philosophical he is.

[quote name='jmcc']Who the best prime minister of England was, I bet.

edit: which is ridiculous, because everyone knows it's Pitt the Elder.[/QUOTE]
Pitt was a hack. It was easily William Ewart Gladstone. Motherfucker held office 4 times!

This would have been the perfect medieval weapon: Making a REALLY REALLY REALLY big catapult, that launches a REALLY REALLY big catapult which launches a REALLY big catapult, which launches a standard issue catapult. Imagine how far that thing could shoot.
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3707/catapultsqj7.jpg
Of course, you have to take into consideration the circular motion and all that, but same basic conept.

[quote name='moojuice']This would have been the perfect medieval weapon: Making a REALLY REALLY REALLY big catapult, that launches a REALLY REALLY big catapult which launches a REALLY big catapult, which launches a standard issue catapult. Imagine how far that thing could shoot.
Of course, you have to take into consideration the circular motion and all that, but same basic conept.[/QUOTE]I can't imagine a possible situation where it would be more useful to spend labor on this project rather than conventional warfare. Maybe if you had to bombard Atlantis or something...

[quote name='moojuice']This would have been the perfect medieval weapon: Making a REALLY REALLY REALLY big catapult, that launches a REALLY REALLY big catapult which launches a REALLY big catapult, which launches a standard issue catapult. Imagine how far that thing could shoot.
Of course, you have to take into consideration the circular motion and all that, but same basic conept.[/QUOTE] That wouldn't work.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]Well, it could, I think. Not with any medieval tech, but I'm pretty sure you could engineer it. But I can't fathom why you'd load the giant starting one with other catapults. It's going to have the same amount of force in the system, so it would make more sense to just have the huge one fire a huge rock. It would have more destructive force that way.

Well, it seems due to my "bad attitude," my parents have decided to remove the door to my room and take away my computer if there is no improvement within two weeks.
And they told me there's no chance that they're going to get me a car now, like they were ever planning to.

So it looks like I'm just going to have to kiss ass for a while, and when I get my license, take their cars enough that they get sick of it and get me one.

[quote name='jmcc']Well, it could, I think. Not with any medieval tech, but I'm pretty sure you could engineer it. But I can't fathom why you'd load the giant starting one with other catapults. It's going to have the same amount of force in the system, so it would make more sense to just have the huge one fire a huge rock. It would have more destructive force that way.[/quote]

Well, its more for distance than destructive force >_>

[quote name='jmcc']Well, it could, I think. Not with any medieval tech, but I'm pretty sure you could engineer it. But I can't fathom why you'd load the giant starting one with other catapults. It's going to have the same amount of force in the system, so it would make more sense to just have the huge one fire a huge rock. It would have more destructive force that way.[/quote]

The recoil of the launch in mid air would shoot one backwards which would lessen the propulsion of the one you were trying to shoot forwards. Not to mention the simple fact that theres no way to control the tumbling of the lauched catapults.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Well, it seems due to my "bad attitude," my parents have decided to remove the door to my room and take away my computer if there is no improvement within two weeks.
And they told me there's no chance that they're going to get me a car now, like they were ever planning to.

So it looks like I'm just going to have to kiss ass for a while, and when I get my license, take their cars enough that they get sick of it and get me one.[/quote]

Damn. Your life is over. Best end it now.
Img_0611.sized.jpg

[quote name='LiquidNight']Well, it seems due to my "bad attitude," my parents have decided to remove the door to my room and take away my computer if there is no improvement within two weeks.

So it looks like I'm just going to have to kiss ass for a while, and when I get my license, take their cars enough that they get sick of it and get me one.[/QUOTE]Well, I guess you can probably still visit CAG from school or a library or something.

Lord Palmerston was the greatest Prime Minister of England. *burp*

Talk of Pitt the Elder being superior will be considered a bannable offense.

[quote name='wubb']Lord Palmerston was the greatest Prime Minister of England. *burp*[/QUOTE]Pitt the Elder!

[quote name='jmcc']Well, I guess you can probably still visit CAG from school or a library or something.[/quote]I still have two weeks to show I'm not the spawn of satan. You guys seem to have missed that "if."

[quote name='Kayden']Damn. Your life is over. Best end it now.
Img_0611.sized.jpg
[/quote] That's across the highway and not down the street right? ;)

So it looks like I'm just going to have to kiss ass for a while, and when I get my license, take their cars enough that they get sick of it and get me one.[/QUOTE]
No wonder you could play Halo 2 only during the summer...

Edit: Fixed my fucked wording.

[quote name='jmcc']Well, it could, I think. Not with any medieval tech, but I'm pretty sure you could engineer it. But I can't fathom why you'd load the giant starting one with other catapults. It's going to have the same amount of force in the system, so it would make more sense to just have the huge one fire a huge rock. It would have more destructive force that way.[/QUOTE] That's what I meant. It wouldn't work the way he thinks it would. [quote name='Kayden']The recoil of the launch in mid air would shoot one backwards which would lessen the propulsion of the one you were trying to shoot forwards. Not to mention the simple fact that theres no way to control the tumbling of the lauched catapults.[/QUOTE] Exactly.

i cut my wrist on my locker, and i've been hiding it so muchm for fear people will think it's intentional.
it won't heal! it was just a scrape and now it looks like a cut!

There's something messed up about a 31 year old asking a 16 year old girl to marry him. Having a 21 year old wanting to marry a 16 year old isn't much better either. Did someone in Capcom not realize that pedo is illegal?

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl:

oh god I miss the old simpsons...

:cry:[/quote]
Speaking of Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror and movie preview tonight. I think.

[quote name='dcfox']There's something messed up about a 31 year old asking a 16 year old girl to marry him. Having a 21 year old wanting to marry a 16 year old isn't much better either. Did someone in Capcom not realize that pedo is illegal?[/QUOTE] Oh ye of narrow mind. :shame: ;)

I know it came out last year but I am currently listening to KMFDM's Hau Ruck and I have to say that this is one of their weakest albums.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Man, people are pissing me off today.
I swear, in the deal threads, unless you're giving mountains of free stuff, or blowjobs from a hot blonde with purchase, people are bitching about how much the deal sucks.

So, on a completely random tanget, what do you guys think of those Burger King Xbox games that are coming out in two weeks?

[quote name='JSweeney']So, on a completely random tanget, what do you guys think of those Burger King Xbox games that are coming out in two weeks?[/QUOTE]I'm set. I just need to figure out what to do with the solid waste they make you accept in order to qualify to get the games.

[quote name='jmcc']It's very difficult being a Wisconsin sports fan most of the time.[/quote]

Yeah, I can't believe the Packers lost to the Bills (THE fuckING BILLS!). Atleast there is the Badgers, the hockey team is usually the shit and the football team is doing great this year.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']how did they not make that kick?

SON OF A BITCH! TWO YEARS NOW THIS HAS HAPPENED![/QUOTE]

Hail to the Redskins, baby! They tried their hardest to lose that game, but the 'boys just couldn't carpe their diem.

(Note that if they didn't go for 2 early they'd have been up by one and could have just kneeled on the ball for the win at the end rather than going for the FG that got blocked leading to the Skins win...)

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror and movie preview tonight. I think.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

Borat today, WHAT TO EXPECT?!

When they went for two I was livid. Being in the library I could not vocally express how pissed off I was, but I was stewing the whole time I was there.

IMO if you go for two before the 4th quarter that means you think there is better value in going for two than just taking the PAT and therefore should go for two every single time you score a TD. (Except in special cases such as being tied after the 6 near the end of the game.) There may very well be better value in going for 2 every time, but since the boys don't that was a bad move.

I can understand the logic behind the move since it would have made a field goal the difference in the game, but this was the first half and Tony Romo has been scoring points so it made no sense to worry about it that early

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back