This is an on-topic topic.......nOTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']
So, on a completely random tanget, what do you guys think of those Burger King Xbox games that are coming out in two weeks?[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely going to cop sneak king. It is going to be the best game ever.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Well, it seems due to my "bad attitude," my parents have decided to remove the door to my room and take away my computer if there is no improvement within two weeks.
And they told me there's no chance that they're going to get me a car now, like they were ever planning to.

So it looks like I'm just going to have to kiss ass for a while, and when I get my license, take their cars enough that they get sick of it and get me one.[/QUOTE]

Huh. That sounds like how my dad used to act towards me. I think he partially gave up trying to control everything I do because he realized that it wouldn't work anymore. Honestly, if he would just sign the fucking paper, I wouldn't have to be living with him anymore, but I think he might be suspicious of that so that's why he's not treating me like shit anymore. Funny how your parents suck up to you a year or two before you're gone from their lives.

OH, and I just finished Huck Finn. Still kind of... undecided on whether I liked it or not. One part pissed me off about the ending, which
Their entire fucking adventure was all for nothing, because Jim was free the whole time.
And yet... oh, the sweet irony...

Gods damn do I not want to write this paper. I've only read half the book but I think I can pull it off since reading more will just give me more evidence for my arguement, so I can just look through later letters and find some more evidence once mine runs out.

[quote name='karsh']Gods damn do I not want to write this paper. I've only read half the book but I think I can pull it off since reading more will just give me more evidence for my arguement, so I can just look through later letters and find some more evidence once mine runs out.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I know how you feel. I still haven't written mine either, and I'm not really keen to start it on the account of how much reading I did today. (200 pages of hick speak will take something out of you on a horrible night sleep. I ended up falling asleep with the book in my hand halfway through).

And then there's still that project I have to finish, and that chapter to read for Theory.

Curse AP, curse it to hell.

[quote name='dcfox']There's something messed up about a 31 year old asking a 16 year old girl to marry him. Having a 21 year old wanting to marry a 16 year old isn't much better either. Did someone in Capcom not realize that pedo is illegal?[/quote]

What are you talking about?

Playing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (at work) has me lusting for re-purchasing Shaolin Monks (which I didn't finish the first time).

[quote name='Predator21281']How the fuck do the Bears lose to the Dolphins? Harrington was fucking playing![/quote]

GAHfuckINGDAMMIT I KNEW IT!!!! Damn Dan Marino and his curse...

well after a long day of shopping for a cell phone I come home with an Xbox 360 Premium bundle. :lol: It's the one with Burnout included too. :bouncy:

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror and movie preview tonight. I think.[/quote]
Why this weekend? Why not last weekend? To set up another joke by Kang and Kodos?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why this weekend? Why not last weekend? To set up another joke by Kang and Kodos?[/quote]
New Simpsons tradition to have the Halloween episode in November?

I wanna say it might have been that there was the potential for the World Series to go into last Sunday (though I don't think there was), so they chose to air it this week.

I just found out apparently Word can automatically put footnotes in for you. That is awesome. But why must my paper use stupid citing rules like footnotes. Whatever happened to my good friend paranthetical documentation.

[quote name='Strell']Was Benjamin Disreali a PM?

'Cuz if so, he beats the shit out of everyone else.[/QUOTE]

You don't even know who I am!

[quote name='Mike23']
my.php

You don't even know who I am![/QUOTE]

I knew someone would probably allude to that.

[quote name='dcfox']Your head has been exploding a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

...I'll leave this for someone else to make a perverted joke to.

EDIT: :lol:

[quote name='karsh']I wanna say it might have been that there was the potential for the World Series to go into last Sunday (though I don't think there was), so they chose to air it this week.[/quote]
But Detroit was in the WS, so there was 0% chance of a game seven anyway.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']...I'll leave this for someone else to make a perverted joke to.

EDIT: :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']Puberty.

*dick explodes*[/quote]
I'd say great minds think alike but "great" doesn't quite describe it. "Twisted", maybe? ;) :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I'd say great minds think alike but "great" doesn't quite describe it. "Twisted", maybe? ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hm... I reckon it'd be pretty funny to see someone's dick explode in a movie. You know, just some kind of random event. Maybe in the middle of a horror movie for comedic relief.

New philosophy! Amuse the audience, and then scare the shit out of them! I'll make zillions!

[quote name='Moxio']Hm... I reckon it'd be pretty funny to see someone's dick explode in a movie. You know, just some kind of random event. Maybe in the middle of a horror movie for comedic relief.

New philosophy! Amuse the audience, and then scare the shit out of them! I'll make zillions![/quote]
Someone's dick exploded on House. You didn't actually see it explode but you did see the blood splatter onto the doctor's face.

WHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THEfuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuckWHAT THE fuck

THE fuckING BURNOUT INCLUDED WITH MY 3fuckING60 DOESNT WORK... arghh... :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::wall::wall::wall::bs::bs::headache::headache::headache::twoguns::twoguns::twoguns::censored::censored::censored::argue::argue::argue::fridge:

English Politicians had the best comebacks. I just found this one between John Wilkes and the 4th Earl of Sandwich:

Wilkes: I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease
Sandwich: That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.

:hot: :hot: :hot: BURN :hot: :hot: :hot:

Turns out my PS2 didn't die. Rather, it only runs SD vs. Raw 2006.

Time for a new system, anywho.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']English Politicians had the best comebacks. I just found this one between John Wilkes and the 4th Earl of Sandwich:

Wilkes: I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease
Sandwich: That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.

:hot: :hot: :hot: BURN :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='Mike23']Turns out my PS2 didn't die. Rather, it only runs SD vs. Raw 2006.

Time for a new system, anywho.[/quote]
Time for a PS3.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']English Politicians had the best comebacks. I just found this one between John Wilkes and the 4th Earl of Sandwich:

:hot: :hot: :hot: BURN :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE]

That is great.

Nothing is better than spinning around in circles in a dark room looking at a ceiling with those glow in the dark starts on it while listening to Sailing Away by Styx and smokin' the weed.

This message is approved by a Wiid fanboy

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it bad that I'm kinda wishing serious injury/death on someone I've never really met? :lol:[/quote]
I do it all the time to John Madden

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it bad that I'm kinda wishing serious injury/death on someone I've never really met? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd never wish death on no one.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well who doesn't?[/QUOTE]

I don't.

It would bring an end to one of the video game industries greatest series.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Nothing is better than spinning around in circles in a dark room looking at a ceiling with those glow in the dark starts on it while listening to Sailing Away by Styx and smokin' the weed.

This message is approved by a Wiid fanboy[/QUOTE]
ahh, the weed. I gotta get me somes this week (half day on tuesday, no school on thursday and friday and no work until Friday!)

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't.

It would bring an end to one of the video game industries greatest series.[/QUOTE] You'd better tread lightly, because you're about an inch from my ignore list with that comment. I will not see this OTT turned into a house of lies.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You'd better tread lightly, because you're about an inch from my ignore list with that comment. I will not see this OTT turned into a house of lies.[/QUOTE]

I'm no scientist, but I would bet, by the numbers, that madden as a series has made more money than any other video game series ever.

And I for one like madden, have bought it every year since 2003.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You'd better tread lightly, because you're about an inch from my ignore list with that comment. I will not see this OTT turned into a house of lies.[/QUOTE]

Man, you NFL 2K fanboys are almost as bad as the Sony fanboys. ;)

As for Madden - I hate the man but like the game. Taking him out of the announcing booth for this year's edition was the smartest move EA has done in this series for long time, maybe ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back