This is the last OTT. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hex']Never said I didn't have posters of him. ;)[/quote]

he'll start to think you find him boring and that he can't satisfy your needs like a kangaroo could. after all, that's why you're printing posters off, isn't it? :razz::lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']he'll start to think you find him boring and that he can't satisfy your needs like a kangaroo could. after all, that's why you're printing posters off, isn't it? :razz::lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh shit. Chika hacked into ginger's account and is post as him. Look at all that woman logic!

Well, after tomorrow, I won't on CAG as much, if barely at all, due to everything else going on =/

So if any OTTer's want to keep touch, just send me your AIM or Yahoo or whatever names.

I will miss you all :(

[quote name='shrike4242']
When it's a diamond ring, there's no way in heck that I'm buying it without seeing it up-close and personal. No way in heck, no matter how much I'm saving.

QFMFT.

And speaking of diamonds, this was the specs on the one in the engagement ring:
Shape/Cut: Square Mod Brill. Cut
Measurement: 4.89 x 4.77 x 3.81 mm
Weight: 0.79CT (S)
Color: Colorless (D)
Clarity: SI(1)
Polish/Symmetry: Excellent / V. Good
Treatment: None[/quote]

niiicccee

[quote name='Chika']make sure you have it appraised by a reputable, independant jeweler just to make sure you don't get pooched[/QUOTE]

Of course. I already have GIA report on it, and, if I do end up getting it on-line, I'll be taking it to jeweler before I give it.

This is the one I'm considering for the time being. Might do something better.

Stone shape: Emerald
Carat Weight: 1.19 carats
Cut: Very Good
Color: E
Clarity: VS1
Certificate type: GIA
Depth %: 71.3
Table %: 69.0
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Good
Girdle: Slightly Thick
Measurements: 4.85 x 7.4 x 3.46 millimeters
Length-to-width ratio: 0.66

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, after tomorrow, I won't on CAG as much, if barely at all, due to everything else going on =/

So if any OTTer's want to keep touch, just send me your AIM or Yahoo or whatever names.

I will miss you all :([/quote]

Roufuss I hardly knew ye.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']he'll start to think you find him boring and that he can't satisfy your needs like a kangaroo could. after all, that's why you're printing posters off, isn't it? :razz::lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Thankfully, most men don't think like women (IE the example you gave), so I'm alright. ;) It's mainly to spruce up a corner of my room, in any case.

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, after tomorrow, I won't on CAG as much, if barely at all, due to everything else going on =/

I will miss you all :([/quote]

For a while, or... forever? :cry::cry::cry:

--

I can't beat level 4 in battle mode of the Musicians of Bremen minigame in Chocobo. It's fucking stupid, because it won't switch me ven when I tap the right circle. Bullshit game.

[quote name='strummerbs']Of course. I already have GIA report on it, and, if I do end up getting it on-line, I'll be taking it to jeweler before I give it.

Length-to-width ratio: 0.66[/quote]

pix plox

[quote name='Rocko']For a while, or... forever? :cry::cry::cry:
.[/QUOTE]

Nah, just for awhile, the first few months are going to be pretty hectic, cause I got a few interviews now, I'm not really going to have any games or anything, and probably not a lot of free time to be playing around on the net.

Once I get my own place in like, 2 months, then yea, totally, I'll be back ;)

You have my Xfire name anyways lol. And I told you bitches, I got's AIM, hell even my phone has AIM now, so I'm always on it.

CommanderKeen, wow, you are insane :rofl:

[quote name='Chika']niiicccee[/quote]Thought that might be your reaction. :D

[quote name='strummerbs']Of course. I already have GIA report on it, and, if I do end up getting it on-line, I'll be taking it to jeweler before I give it.

Length-to-width ratio: 0.66[/quote]Looks like a pretty good stone, if all that is correct.

I will miss you all :([/quote]Excuses, excuses..... :roll:

You know where to track me down. ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Nah, just for awhile, the first few months are going to be pretty hectic, cause I got a few interviews now, I'm not really going to have any games or anything, and probably not a lot of free time to be playing around on the net.

Once I get my own place in like, 2 months, then yea, totally, I'll be back ;)

You have my Xfire name anyways lol. And I told you bitches, I got's AIM, hell even my phone has AIM now, so I'm always on it.

CommanderKeen, wow, you are insane :rofl:[/quote]

Yeah but you're never on xfire. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Roufuss']

CommanderKeen, wow, you are insane :rofl:[/quote]
Think of what you might miss...2 months....man, they'll up my dosage by then:lol:

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']May we all toast Roufuss :beer:
[/QUOTE]

:beer:

Take care man.

But just when you think you're out... They pull you back in. Oh wait I see you already said you'd be back after a bit. Well poop now my witty statement is ruined.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah but you're never on xfire. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'll start turning it on more, it's not on because I haven't been playing PC games ;)

Now I have no choice since we can't fit everything into my car, and my Mom is willing to mail these boxes up slowly through UPS once my gf and I get settled in a few months.

My find of the day was a used copy of Gummi Bears for $18 :D I will miss Moviestop more than anything.

[quote name='wubb']:beer:

Take care man.

But just when you think you're out... They pull you back in.[/quote]
Are, are you saying we should kidnap him?
We might need dallow or this one

[quote name='Strell']Ahhh Top Chef Season 3. You guys are boring compared to Season 2.[/QUOTE]

Man they're fucking lame. Its sad none of them are good, and I can cook better then all of them.

[quote name='Strell']Ahhh Top Chef Season 3. You guys are boring compared to Season 2.[/QUOTE]

Man they're fucking lame. Its sad none of them are good, and I can cook better then all of them.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']Are, are you saying we should kidnap him?
We might need dallow or this one[/QUOTE]

Oh he'd definitely at least be taken on as a consultant in any CAG sponsored kidnappings.

[quote name='wubb']Oh he'd definitely at least be taken on as a consultant in any CAG sponsored kidnappings.[/quote] It's only fair, if only we had some way to make sure his pants stayed on....;):lol:
I don't know if I should play R6:Vegas single player or Fable.....

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, your own place?

I thought you were living with your gf?[/QUOTE]

Well, our place, you know what I meant :p

For now we have to live at her Mom's house until we get jobs (well, I've got some lined up, due to the worst possible luck her lined up job is gone) and because I want to check out a place before I move into it.

[quote name='wubb']Oh he'd definitely at least be taken on as a consultant in any CAG sponsored kidnappings.[/quote] I don't charge CAG prices though.

[quote name='Chika']PIX PLOX?? ;)[/quote]I'll see what I can scare up. ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I'll start turning it on more, it's not on because I haven't been playing PC games ;)

Now I have no choice since we can't fit everything into my car, and my Mom is willing to mail these boxes up slowly through UPS once my gf and I get settled in a few months.

My find of the day was a used copy of Gummi Bears for $18 :D I will miss Moviestop more than anything.[/quote]Roufuss will soon be the troll in the basement. :rofl:

I've been compulsively saying "That shit looks like a dildo!" in Cortez' voice, from TimeSplitters, for the past two weeks.

What the Hell is wrong with me?

SWEET!

The hospital I applied at for a cooking job. Has contacted me, and I had to fill out some info, and now I'm in the screening process.

This is good new for me.

[quote name='Graystone']SWEET!

The hospital I applied at for a cooking job. Has contacted me, and I had to fill out some info, and now I'm in the screening process.

This is good new for me.[/quote]

congrats

[quote name='Rocko']...So much for being set on getting your foot in the business at a decent place, eh?[/quote]

the food at hospitals has improved significantly over the past couple of years. all menus are very specifically designed every day for freshness and nutrition although all the food is bland due to many medications giving stomach problems as the most common side effect.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I'll start turning it on more, it's not on because I haven't been playing PC games ;)

My find of the day was a used copy of Gummi Bears for $18 :D I will miss Moviestop more than anything.[/QUOTE]

use DHL if possible. Their ground shipping is much cheaper.

so i herd u liek mudkip

Mudkipwalkin.png

[quote name='Rocko']I saw Dexter's Lab pr0n on 4chan.

And I can't think of the rule number. I fail at life.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back