This is the last OTT. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I was thinking 32 but that's the pictures thing.

thx.[/quote]

wait what's rule 32? i know 34 but 32? oh noes!

[quote name='Chika']wait what's rule 32? i know 34 but 32? oh noes![/quote]

if it can be said, it can be said with a picture.

[quote name='2poor']if it can be said, it can be said with a picture.[/quote]

567094-M.jpg

Man, Crank was a fucking snorefest. The only good part was when the mexican dude got his hand caught in the sewing machine.

They really need to stop making one handed shooting look cool, because it's just about as fucking retarded as holding a handgun to the side as you shoot, a la black gangsters. :roll:

[quote name='Rocko']Overtime?[/quote]

Yup. I'm trying to squeeze in 10 hours of OT without coming in on the weekend. I'm not even working (barely), just screwing around. But 10 OT hours = $200.

And has anyone ever tried this? Supercooling water?
I'm going to try it out this weekend.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPzMva9_CE[/media]

You basically get some bottles of unopened PURE water.

And put them in the freezer.
They'll get cooler than 32F and not freeze. Then just shake it to watch it freeze instantly, or pour it out and it turns to ice/sludge.

I've seen videos of people instantly freezing cokes, and beer.
Just search youtube for supercooling, and instant ice.

[quote name='Roufuss']Well, after tomorrow, I won't on CAG as much, if barely at all, due to everything else going on =/

So if any OTTer's want to keep touch, just send me your AIM or Yahoo or whatever names.

I will miss you all :([/QUOTE]
Best of luck with the move, and here's hoping we see you in a few months. \\:D/

[quote name='Rocko']Gonna try Dragon Quest Rocket Slime. Here's hoping it turns out better than Puzzle Quest.[/QUOTE]

You didn't like puzzle quest? Why?

I haven't played it yet but I've heard nothing but good things. I'm gonna get it when it comes out for the 360. When I get a 360.

[quote name='dallow']You basically get some bottles of unopened PURE water.

And put them in the freezer.
They'll get cooler than 32F and not freeze. Then just shake it to watch it freeze instantly, or pour it out and it turns to ice/sludge.

I've seen videos of people instantly freezing cokes, and beer.
Just search youtube for supercooling, and instant ice.[/quote]

How will you know when the water is cooler than 32 degrees if it stays liquid?

[quote name='zewone']Yes, Crank was really fucking stupid.

But, it looked fantastic while I was watching it on Blu-Ray![/QUOTE]

That's what I thought about chronicles of Riddick on HD.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You didn't like puzzle quest? Why?

I haven't played it yet but I've heard nothing but good things. I'm gonna get it when it comes out for the 360. When I get a 360.[/quote]
Basically, I chose the Wizard path and an already level 5. I have 5 spells but only one of them is an attack spell, and with the scarcity of the mana I need for my attack spell the other spells are worthless. And the only attack spell is 4 damage. So it's excruciatingly boring to plink away at a 44 HP boss with 4HP hits, if of course I don't die first since the computer gets epic combos on a regular basis.

Just seems like a a very "meh" game. Not sure why everyone went crazy over it. Maybe they've never heard of Bejeweled.

[quote name='dallow']Just leave in 7-9 hours. Overnight.

Haha! :D[/quote]
So i'm assuming this is only possible if your freezer is set at 32 degrees? Because, I mean, our freezer is at like 0. So if I leave the water in too long it'd freeze.

[quote name='dallow']Just leave in 7-9 hours. Overnight.

Haha! :D[/quote]

So i'm assumnig this is only possible if your freezer is set at 32 degrees? Because, I mean, our freezer is at like 0. So if I leave the water in too long it'd freeze.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
And :drool: :drool: :drool: to the newest pic from TFN. You know you can PM me a few of those too, right? ;)[/quote] I would, but you've thrown up all over the rest of the pictures so why would I send you them? :D and texas girls = :puke:.
[quote name='lordwow']Nice, is there a story behind this I missed?[/quote] not really, she just doesn't fit in her jeans too well and I wanted to take a picture...I'm sure she didn't want me to share it with the interwebz though, hahah.

[quote name='Rocko']So i'm assuming this is only possible if your freezer is set at 32 degrees? Because, I mean, our freezer is at like 0. So if I leave the water in too long it'd freeze.[/quote] I've no idea. It will freeze eventually, but at a much lower temp. I'm going to experiment and see.
Ha, I don't even think my freezer has a number setting, just 'cold, colder, coldest'.

[quote name='Rocko']New pix? Why the hell do I never get PMed :bomb:[/quote]

2nd page of the OTT, and the 2nd to the last page in the last OTT.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would, but you've thrown up all over the rest of the pictures so why would I send you them? :D and texas girls = :puke:.
not really, she just doesn't fit in her jeans too well and I wanted to take a picture...I'm sure she didn't want me to share it with the interwebz though, hahah.[/quote]Don't let his lack of taste spoil things for the other OTTers. :rofl:

Feel free to share as you'd like. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would, but you've thrown up all over the rest of the pictures so why would I send you them? :D[/QUOTE] I never said anything bad about your pics, did I? :lol:

[quote name='googlemaps']New! Drag the blue line to change your route.[/QUOTE] I've been waiting for this feature for so fucking long. :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't let his lack of taste spoil things for the other OTTers. :rofl:

Feel free to share as you'd like. :D[/quote]

I think he did ruin it. good job sub, you done made shrike unhappy.:nottalking:

[quote name='Pookymeister']w00t, sold 6 copies of Lumines so far[/quote]
I just remembered .. I got the dvds yesterday. I didnt even think to check in the box yet. :lol:

what to eat, what to eat, I think I'll eat a whataburger.... mmm.. double meat, double cheese, bacon, grilled onions, pickles, tomato, lettuce, toasted wheat buns, and jalapenos. MMMMMMMMMMM.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what to eat, what to eat, I think I'll eat a whataburger.... mmm.. double meat, double cheese, bacon, grilled onions, pickles, tomato, lettuce, toasted wheat buns, and jalapenos. MMMMMMMMMMM.[/quote]

jo .. thaz a la a ztuff mang

[quote name='tiredfornow']what to eat, what to eat, I think I'll eat a whataburger.... mmm.. double meat, double cheese, bacon, grilled onions, pickles, tomato, lettuce, toasted wheat buns, and jalapenos. MMMMMMMMMMM.[/QUOTE]
A whataburger? :whistle2:s

This OTT is confusing the hell out of me.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']A whataburger? :whistle2:s

This OTT is confusing the hell out of me.[/quote]

it's a texas thang.

[quote name='Maklershed']jo .. thaz a la a ztuff mang[/quote]

well, they make it how you want it and have all those options, so might as well take advantage of it :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']it's a texas thang.

well, they make it how you want it and have all those options, so might as well take advantage of it :D[/quote]

Who is they?

Dragon Quest Rocket Slime is cool. Still not sure what the point of throwing enemies on the trolley cart is, but it's an interesting game nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back