This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']What's the other one?[/QUOTE]

I finally finished The Lost Symbol. I was disappointed with the end and the fact that there was a twitter reference.

~~~

This Supernatural is fucking hilarious.

Not sure if you're aware, but this is one of those bullshit Black Friday doorbuster scams, Liquid 2. Only difference is that it's 3 weeks earlier.

I wish my Wal-Mart had a gas station with it.

I think the online gift card is a mistake, doesn't mention that in the regular ad.

Have you guys umm...read anything recently on the status of infinitely respawning enemies in MW2? They were bullshitting when they implied that they got rid of them, right?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you guys umm...read anything recently on the status of infinitely respawning enemies in MW2? They were bullshitting when they implied that they got rid of them, right?[/QUOTE]

From what they said, the spec ops missions definitely have finite amounts of enemies. Not sure about solo.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey has anyone installed borderlands to see if the load times improve?[/QUOTE]

unless you're playing halo 3, why the hell would you NOT install your game to the 360 HDD? you have a 60gb drive. you can't have THAT much DLC/XBLA content that you don't have 6-7gb free.

Weird ass dudes walking around my apartments. I was walking back with my laundry and they stopped me asked if I knew where any girls lived around here. When I asked them why the fuck they wanted to know, they said they wanted to sell them some cookies. Both of them were carrying huge ass billy sticks too.

Probably gonna fucking rob some place knowing these apartments.

Play practice tonight. A bunch of bored male and female teenagers devolved into a bunch of teenagers playing gay chicken. My lips touched another male's.

The good news is, I no longer think I am bisexual. The bad news is, I lost.

:lol: @ darthbudge.

---

Lemme in on that Gex gameshare, tiredfornow. I need something to play until 11/10/09.

EDIT: What in the fuck?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Play practice tonight. A bunch of bored male and female teenagers devolved into a bunch of teenagers playing gay chicken. My lips touched another male's.

The good news is, I no longer think I am bisexual. The bad news is, I lost.[/QUOTE]

Tell us more.

Yay.jpg

Did Budge just make it sound like he confronted guys in his hallway? Them with their sticks and menacing looks, you and your laundry and bad skin. I bet you didn't say shit, you looked at the ground, pinched you ass tight and pounded sand.

And Puma, you're going to be a "bottom" when you finally enter the world of homosexual sex. Write that down and remember it. You're going to be quizzed later.

Stop paying attention to this stupid fuck.

This is how it works:

Stop giving him attention.

He starts acting worse in order to regain the attention.

Casey bans him for being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back