This Kid Needs His Ass BEAT

wow...that kids ass wud be getting kicked right now..and xbox...wow..more than sold :), it wuda been great if u heard him getting beat up over the game

Wow.

"I want some motherfucking chocolate milk!"

The mom should have cracked the X-box over this ungrateful kid's skull.

[quote name='Mouse']Wow.

"I want some motherfucking chocolate milk!"

The mom should have cracked the X-box over this ungrateful kid's skull.[/QUOTE]

'Bring me choclate milk!' 'I don't have to get up!' 'That's fucked up!' 'I don't have to do shit.'

Just.. wow.

He's one of the reasons why I don't play on XBOX Live anymore. There are some people in this world that I just don't want to meet ;)

As a parent, I have to say...

U n b e l i e v a b le

That kid wouldn't play a game for a looooong time in my house.
And the last thing in the world he needs is a Mountian Dew :)

[quote name='Tiphireth']'Bring me choclate milk!' 'I don't have to get up!' 'That's fucked up!' 'I don't have to do shit.'[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why I'm afraid to have kids.

I was talking it over with some friends and this is what we'd do

1. Make some delicious chocolate milk
2. 'accidentally' step on the x-box's cord
3. Show him the chocolate milk
4. Drink most of it in front of his face and comment how delicious and chocolatey it is
5. For the last gulp, spit it in his face and say "There! You got your fucking chocolate milk!"

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']This is exactly why I'm afraid to have kids.[/QUOTE]

The only thing you need to know about raising bratty kids. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']I was talking it over with some friends and this is what we'd do

1. Make some delicious chocolate milk
2. 'accidentally' step on the x-box's cord
3. Show him the chocolate milk
4. Drink most of it in front of his face and comment how delicious and chocolatey it is
5. For the last gulp, spit it in his face and say "There! You got your fucking chocolate milk!"[/QUOTE]

Perfect. I can just see it now.. 'Mm, it's so choclatey and delicious.. aww, too bad you can't have any.' :lol:

i remember one time, i was pissed, and i told my mom.."i need some time alone, i had the worst day (kinda raising my voice, she was pissed cus i got a deficiency notice in math..thats when u get a 75 or below avg in hs..in my school), so she was yelling at me, and i threw the shirt i was carrying on the floor..i turn around
BAM!! all i saw was a little angry ecuadorian/turkish fist FLYING to my right eye...i saw stars for 10 minutes ....i shudder to think what wud happen if i pulled this stunt at my house...hell..im 18 gonna be 19 next month, and im still scared shitless of my mom!

[quote name='Tiphireth']The only thing you need to know about raising bratty kids. :cool: :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Five across the eyes. This is a very basic maneuver and usually enough to cover most situations when your child is out of line. Simply put four fingers tightly together and either leave the thumb off to the side or fold it behind the other four fingers. Then smack your kid across the face with the back of your hand. Now this is the tricky part: make sure to snap your wrist just before contact otherwise you won't get a stinging effect. Very important because you don't want to risk letting your kid think you're a pussy. :lol: :applause:

[quote name='chaarlieee']Don't spoil your kids as they're growing up.[/QUOTE]

You may need to explain "spoil your kids" with a little more detail. One man's luxury is another man's necessity depending on where you were raised. In one point of view, anything beyond food, shelter and clothing could be considering a nonessential luxury.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']You may need to explain "spoil your kids" with a little more detail. One man's luxury is another man's necessity depending on where you were raised. In one point of view, anything beyond food, shelter and clothing could be considering a nonessential luxury.[/QUOTE]

Don't treat your kids too much like shit, but don't spoil them, either.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']"All I wanted was a pepsi! Just one pepsi! and she wouldn't give it to me!!!"
hehe[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and I think choco-milk boy needs to be institutionalized as well :lol:

Hell I wasn't even allowed to slam a door in my house, let alone even think about talking back to my parents.

People please, beat your kids... it's your only hope.

The kid seems bi-polar. I hope someone beats his ass. If I offend anyone with that I am sorry, but my cousin is like this so I speak from experience. You cannot reason with people like that. If there was ever a need for a government-sanctioned ass-whupping, that would be it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The kid seems bi-polar. I hope someone beats his ass. If I offend anyone with that I am sorry, but my cousin is like this so I speak from experience. You cannot reason with people like that. If there was ever a need for a government-sanctioned ass-whupping, that would be it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'd offend anyone, the notion for beating this kid down is pretty unanimous.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I don't think you'd offend anyone, the notion for beating this kid down is pretty unanimous.[/QUOTE]

I meant the bi-polar comment I made.

I know what's wrong with kids nowadays. It's not game, movie, music etc. It's some muthafucking parents don't want to raise there kids anymore. So they stick them in front of a game or tv and they are never taught right or wrong. So they think everything is okay. Hell I didn't cuss till I was in middle school and I was out walking the other day and some little 5 year old kid is cussing up a storm.

All you have to do is pay attention to your kids, set reasonable limitations on what they can and can't do and enforce all punishments. I would say it's common sense but I'm not so sure many parents out there possess any.

[quote name='javeryh']All you have to do is pay attention to your kids, set reasonable limitations on what they can and can't do and enforce all punishments. I would say it's common sense but I'm not so sure many parents out there possess any.[/QUOTE]

Works with my puppy, why not a little shit?

Did he actually call her a "bitty?" Around the 2:40 mark...

And dude... I'm like 6'2... 250 lbs... and 23 years old and I'm still scared of my mom.
Could I probably take her down in a knock down drag-out? Probably. Would I carry scars the rest of my life? Yup. She fights dirty.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Did he actually call her a "bitty?" Around the 2:40 mark...

And dude... I'm like 6'2... 250 lbs... and 23 years old and I'm still scared of my mom.
Could I probably take her down in a knock down drag-out? Probably. Would I carry scars the rest of my life? Yup. She fights dirty.[/QUOTE]

No idea why that was so funny but it was. I for some reason pictured like a mom and a son arguing and she pull a switchblade out of no where and then breaks a bottle on the wall and kicks you in the nuts.

xbox cords are good for strangling small children. They can also double as a whipping device.

chocolate milk inserted in the right port on an xbox can definitely ruin a kids year.

[quote name='Graystone']No idea why that was so funny but it was. I for some reason pictured like a mom and a son arguing and she pull a switchblade out of no where and then breaks a bottle on the wall and kicks you in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

"Boy you better do your homework or I CUT YOU!"

Nah... she's all fist... here's a good story.

Years and years ago, during Christmas at my grandmother's house, my oldest brother (I think he was 13 or 15 or so at the time) was smarting off to her while he was lounging in a chair. He happened to be a few months shy of being a black belt in karate. She turned her back and he said something and she came off with this whirlwind punch to his face that knocked him backwards, chair and all and smashed his glasses in his face.

She hit a guy with glasses. Dirty I tell you...

:shock: That's messed up. How the shit did his mom take that for that long. I would have walked in there and shut the damn thing off myself and proceeded to toss that little rat bastard out his bedroom window.

bread's done
Back