~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

Would love those boxes..... shipping is just too much for me.

Can you at least show us the contents of the boxes? But without telling which one is which of course. At least we have an idea of what we're getting...

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Would love those boxes..... shipping is just too much for me.

Can you at least show us the contents of the boxes? But without telling which one is which of course. At least we have an idea of what we're getting...[/QUOTE]

There's 3 example pics with the contents of a small, medium, and large box. Hard to find in the op, but it's there.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Okay thanks. The mail bubblers have posters inside?

$4.25 $6.50 $13.25 Large Tube A - Pancakesarelove - $5
$4.25 $6.50 $13.25 Large Tube B - Pancakesarelove - $5
$4.25 $6.50 $13.25 Large Tube C - Pancakesarelove - $5[/QUOTE]

The larger ones have some posters along with a bunch of other stuff. No posters in the small ones obviously, but again, a mix of other random items.

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Would love those boxes..... shipping is just too much for me.

Can you at least show us the contents of the boxes? But without telling which one is which of course. At least we have an idea of what we're getting...[/QUOTE]

I have already sealed the boxes so they are random even to me. I simply took the items that were to go in and had a ring of boxes around me and just placed the items in without regard to the items already in there. Opening them up and taking pics one by one would certainly detract from the mystery aspect.

That said, I hope that some people post their contents like has happened with previous mystery boxes. There were some interesting mixes last time!

[quote name='dv8mad']The larger ones have some posters along with a bunch of other stuff. No posters in the small ones obviously, but again, a mix of other random items.

I have already sealed the boxes so they are random even to me. I simply took the items that were to go in and had a ring of boxes around me and just placed the items in without regard to the items already in there. Opening them up and taking pics one by one would certainly detract from the mystery aspect.

That said, I hope that some people post their contents like has happened with previous mystery boxes. There were some interesting mixes last time![/QUOTE]

Thankfully you didn't do that. It makes it more fun when it is a mystery and the examples looked pretty good.

Not sure yet which ones to seriously bid yet. Some of my friends love Japan and anime so these would make some nice gifts.

$4.25 $5.50 $13.25 Small Pack A - Bidder - $1
$4.25 $5.50 $13.25 Small Pack B - Bidder - $1
$4.25 $5.50 $13.25 Small Pack C - Bidder - $1
$3.25 $4.50 $13.25 Small Pack D - Bidder - $1
$6.25 $9.50 $16.75 Large Pack A - Bidder - $1
$5.25 $8.50 $16.75 Large Pack B - Bidder - $1
$6.25 $9.50 $16.75 Large pack C - Bidder - $1
$6.25 $9.50 $16.75 Large Pack D - Bidder - $1

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook - Complete - $35
Fight Club - New/Sealed - $3
$3.25 $4.50 $13.25 Small Pack D - Bidder - $2
$6.25 $9.50 $16.75 Large Pack A - Bidder - $2
$15.75 $25 $35 Small D - $5
$20.50 $41.50 $44.50 Medium C - $25

[quote name='blackdog60']This Steelbook and Mystery Box lowball is SO tight butthole!

What the hell does that mean?
[/QUOTE]

His method of birth control?

Oh man shipping is rough, and I should avoid this since I'm saving for an upcoming move, but....

Small E - $15
Medium B - $25
Big B - $65

[quote name='MageSerge']Oh man shipping is rough, and I should avoid this since I'm saving for an upcoming move, but....

Small E - $15
Medium B - $25
Big B - $65[/QUOTE]

Choose another letter

$17 $25 $35 Small E - $16

You guys need to catch up on your Workaholics episodes!
HyBU

You know I didn't realize you wanted us to post pictures of our Mystery Boxes. I didn't go into detail about the one from a few months ago and now I wish I did.

[quote name='MageSerge']You know I didn't realize you wanted us to post pictures of our Mystery Boxes. I didn't go into detail about the one from a few months ago and now I wish I did.[/QUOTE]

What did you get?

I got ZoE PS2, Planet Earth on blu, a ton of packs of cards (model and Tales), some mixed gashapon, a couple of sticks of gum, a pack of Mario branded Kleenex, and a couple other things I forget - I think I had a medium box from the last one. Most of it is still in the box, actually. I haven't figured out what to do with it all :)

I may bid later in this, but my expenses are at an all time high right now, so I'll have to think about it.

The box I won wasn't very big, probably smaller then then one of the current small boxes. Off the top of my head, I got a few Blu-Rays, a few DVD's, a bunch of anime toys and trading cards, some cool key-chains and cellphone straps, a small K-On! night light that I keep on my computer desk because it has Azusa on it, and a borderline scandalous bed sheet that I don't know what to do with, since it certainly can't go on my bed. All the movies were US releases, so nothing to worry about region wise. I was very happy going through everything, and for me I got my money's worth. Looking at the sample stuff in the pictures for this lowball, it's a pretty accurate representation of what i got, except no games, but I wasn't expecting those anyway.

The only thing I wanted that it didn't have was one of those exotic Japanese Pepsi flavors that were in some previous lowballs.

There's always a chance of those infamous Japanese Kit-Kats. I bought a small bag of green tea ones over here, and it costed friggin' $7.

[quote name='elessar123']There's always a chance of those infamous Japanese Kit-Kats. I bought a small bag of green tea ones over here, and it costed friggin' $7.[/QUOTE]

Oh gawd I totally forgot about those man I hope he packed some of them in one of those boxes.

Dv8mad,

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing / what would a ballpark figure be for shipping to 336-0038 for a medium mystery box? I'm a sucker for mystery! :)

[quote name='Katsumi']Dv8mad,

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing / what would a ballpark figure be for shipping to 336-0038 for a medium mystery box? I'm a sucker for mystery! :)[/QUOTE]

The prices for each are listed in front of the box or pack already.

[quote name='dv8mad']The prices for each are listed in front of the box or pack already.[/QUOTE]

Actually looking at shipping to saitama :) that's why I wasn't sure if you would be willing or if the cost would be the same. Thanks for your low ball either way!

[quote name='Katsumi']Actually looking at shipping to saitama :) that's why I wasn't sure if you would be willing. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh Geez, I didn't even look at the zip itself to see that it's nearly local. :lol:

Wouldn't cost much at all in that case, but I can get you a good idea tonight after work.

bread's done
Back