~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

[quote name='Katsumi']Oh, great! Thanks so much :) Just a ballpark figure for 1 box - please don't spend a bunch of time working numbers.[/QUOTE]

Had a chance to check Japan Post. It would be between $9 and $11 depending on which one you won.

[quote name='dv8mad']Things are going well, but it's time to get some more steelbook collector's in here![/QUOTE]

then open up your collection and put in some more anime steelbooks!!!:bouncy:

[quote name='blackdog60']then open up your collection and put in some more anime steelbooks!!!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice try sucker!

But I will go ahead and put up some "Frankenstein'd" anime I have since they insist upon including DVDs with my blu-rays. :roll:
Not to mention often packing them in DVD sized cases. :bomb:

I thought you were just going to sell the discs but I'm definitely down to bid if they are in cases

Yamada's First Time Set w/slipcover in 4-disc DVD case w/artwork - bidder - $4
Chaos; Head Set in a 4-disc DVD case w/artwork - bidder - $4
Fractale Set in a 2-disc blu-ray case - bidder - $4
Shakugan no Shana Season 1 r - $4
Strike Witches $4
shiki -$3

sorry too lazy to format.

Strike Witches Season One & Season Two Sets combined into a single 4-disc blu-ray case - bidder - $5

Sekirei (Season 1) and Sekerei Pure Engagement (Season 2) Sets combined into a single 5-disc DVD case w/ artwork for Sekerei Pure Engagement - bidder - $1

Sekirei (Season 1) and Sekerei Pure Engagement (Season 2) Sets combined into a single 5-disc DVD case w/ artwork for Sekerei Pure Engagement - bidder - $5

Strike Witches Season One & Season Two Sets combined into a single 4-disc blu-ray case - bidder - $5

Sekirei (Season 1) and Sekerei Pure Engagement (Season 2) Sets combined into a single 5-disc DVD case w/ artwork for Sekerei Pure Engagement - $15

Sekirei (Season 1) and Sekerei Pure Engagement (Season 2) Sets combined into a single 5-disc DVD case w/ artwork for Sekerei Pure Engagement - $30

[quote name='dv8mad']Things are going well, but it's time to get some more steelbook collector's in here![/QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to have a Pulp Fiction Steelbook to add here would you?

[quote name='maxpower0965']You wouldn't happen to have a Pulp Fiction Steelbook to add here would you?[/QUOTE]

I do, but will admit to being hesitant to add it in based on current steelbook prices. :cold:

[quote name='dv8mad']I do, but will admit to being hesitant to add it in based on current steelbook prices. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Ahh to bad :( but oh well thats cool.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Ahh to bad :( but oh well thats cool.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']I'll take a Pulp Fiction steel book :)[/QUOTE]

Well, if there are at least two of you, that should generate some cross bidding at least.
I'll have a look after this weekend and, if the steels are doing fairly well, I will go ahead and add it for you.

[quote name='dv8mad']Well, if there are at least two of you, that should generate some cross bidding at least.
I'll have a look after this weekend and, if the steels are doing fairly well, I will go ahead and add it for you.[/QUOTE]

The 9 steelbooks are currently at $82 combined which is pretty lame considering they are sealed.
If you two (or more) that are interested in having the Pulp Fiction steel added, find some of your fellow steelbook collector's and encourage them to come bid, it would help. If they are at least around $100 (not even half of their original prices) by the end of the weekend, I'll feel at least confident enough to add Pulp Fiction.

[quote name='dv8mad']The 9 steelbooks are currently at $82 combined which is pretty lame considering they are sealed.
If you two (or more) that are interested in having the Pulp Fiction steel added, find some of your fellow steelbook collector's and encourage them to come bid, it would help. If they are at least around $100 (not even half of their original prices) by the end of the weekend, I'll feel at least confident enough to add Pulp Fiction.[/QUOTE]

There is still 12 days to go so I'm pretty sure all those steel books should jump a good amount

I'm gonna give some love to those steelbooks LOL

Back to the Future Part I - New/Sealed - 15
Back to the Future Part II - New/Sealed - 15
Back to the Future Part III - New/Sealed - 15
The Matrix - New/Sealed - 5
Se7en - New/Sealed - ThunderChunky62 - 7
Inception - New/Sealed - ThunderChunky62 - 12
Fight Club - New/Sealed - 15
Gran Torino - New/Sealed - 5

Same.... I won't be bidding Much more for at least 8-9 days. I think it allows more exposure, but a lot of people wait till near the end with such a long duration. I'm not complaining :) just my thoughts

I usually like my lowball to run between 5-7 days, but needed to time this with some time off work so I can get things shipped as there is now way my wife will take all this to the P.O. for me.

What? you are not going to have the pregnant wife slog your boxes to the PO for you barefoot in the snow uphill both ways? Modern men. what has the world come to?

bread's done
Back