~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

[quote name='Shadowa11']This sucks... I only have 5 dollars left on my Paypal.. T_T Sorry but, please cancel my bid.[/QUOTE]

That does suck because I definitely can't cancel your bid with only about 5 hours to go in the lowball.

Hopefully someone will outbid you or you will come into a little more money.

[quote name='dv8mad']That does suck because I definitely can't cancel your bid with only about 5 hours to go in the lowball.

Hopefully someone will outbid you or you will come into a little more money.[/QUOTE]

can't the person before me who bid on that bid again, or replace my bid or something?

[quote name='Shadowa11']can't the person before me who bid on that bid again, or replace my bid or something?[/QUOTE]

Well it is up to them if they want to bid again.

The rules are, if you can't pay, you get banned from lowballs and have that ugly red mark as your title.

Yamada's First Time Set w/slipcover in 4-disc DVD case w/artwork - Noel - $6
Heaven's Lost Property Season One Set w/slipcover in a 3-disc DVD case w/artwork - Noel - $5

Hm.. What if i DO pay, but when i get more money? It won't be that long though. I'm not sure that would work, but it's better late then never right?

[quote name='Shadowa11']Hm.. What if i DO pay, but when i get more money? It won't be that long though. I'm not sure that would work, but it's better late then never right?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty flexible, especially for smaller amounts.

Ah. By the way, is the shipping the same price listed if it ships to Puerto Rico? Also, I'm gonna try and pay you back (If i win the bid, that is.) As soon as i get money.

Shiki Part 1 & 2 Sets in a 4-disc blu-ray case - $11

Black Lagoon (Season 1) and Black Lagoon The Second Barrage (Season 2) Sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - $12

Shiki Part 1 & 2 Sets in a 4-disc blu-ray case - $12

Black Lagoon (Season 1) and Black Lagoon The Second Barrage (Season 2) Sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - $13

Shiki Part 1 & 2 Sets in a 4-disc blu-ray case - $13

Black Lagoon (Season 1) and Black Lagoon The Second Barrage (Season 2) Sets w/slipcover in a 7-disc blu-ray case - $14

bread's done
Back