~~ This lowball is over. Go visit my trade thread instead! ~~ 

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Damn Noel. Made the SoraNoOto price high. :)[/QUOTE]

Your lucky you leave with the series at that price. I was going to put $3 more on it at the end.:hot:

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Your lucky you leave with the series at that price. I was going to put $3 on it at the end.:hot:[/QUOTE]

Ahah... Same here. Glad you didn't go that far. You got your 2 set of Anime anyway so everyone's happy. lol

I don't think it's over. I'm guessing dv8 got caught up with something. Wonder if he'll go back and end it when it was actually supposed to though =P

I haven't heard anything from dv8mad, so either he's unable to get online (most likely) or he miscalculated the time.

Here's what I'm going to recommend:

The lowball is over.

Stop bidding and when dv8mad makes it online, he'll post the random stop time (whatever that happened to be) and will go back and cut off bids after that time.

If I hear otherwise before he gets online, I'll let you know.

[quote name='Jeff86Austin']$20.50 $41.50 $44.50 ==> Medium C - 45
$21.25 $41.50 $44.50 ==> Medium A - 43[/QUOTE]

^---I'm pretty sure this is going to be the last valid bid, dv8 is pretty good about this. It's 2pm his time, there must be a lot hussle n' bussle going on in Japan.

[quote name='skiizim']^---I'm pretty sure this is going to be the last valid bid, dv8 is pretty good about this. It's 2pm his time, there must be a lot hussle n' bussle going on in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Hah I wonder what he's going to end up doing. I know he had a random cut off time so maybe he'll just cut off bids from that point.

[quote name='FLiPPiN_OuT']Hah I wonder what he's going to end up doing. I know he had a random cut off time so maybe he'll just cut off bids from that point.[/QUOTE]

It's going to be 8:59 lol

EDIT: I hope everything is alright and that he is just tired or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']It's going to be 8:59 lol[/QUOTE]

It might be, but dv8 is relatively honest about this type of stuff.

ARGH! Worst timing ever as I haven't been able to get online for nearly 4 hours. Finally the internet seems to be working though. My apologies to everyone as, I haven't read through yet, but I'm sure there is or was confusion.

The randomly generated end time was 1:28, so I will be cutting the bids off there as originally planned.

OK, I think I have the OP up-to-date with the bids that fell within the time frame.

To clarify my above post, It was supposed to end at 1:28 my time, meaning 11:28PM EST. I'm very sorry for the confusion, but I do wish that the anime steelbook bidding war would have not been stretched out so long! :lol:

Seems like a couple of you guessed correctly in that I was having some issues and would post the end time.

Apologies if anyone got screwed out of something they really wanted, but the fact is it would have happened at the cut off anyway. What I'm really sorry for is that there were probably some of you hanging on here instead of getting to bed at a decent hour. ごめん!

Woot. Got overwhelmed at work tonight and didn't have time to check the thread. I'll choose Sal, the middle option.

Whoops I think I meant AIR

argh I don't want to wait 2-3 months for my item but I might have to depending how much I make tomorrow.

So far it will have to be the cheapest shipping but I will post again tomorrow if I can upgrade to SAL.

EDIT:
$17 ==> Small E - PancakesAreLove - $26
$31.50 ==> Medium E - PancakesAreLove - $42
$6.25 ==> Large Pack E - PancakesAreLove - $12

I'll do the cheapest options. Please post, update, or pm me final costs. I got $134.75. Tell me if there is a price difference.

Payment will be sent after my lowball tonight!

bread's done
Back