This man wants to grow up to be a Maxi Pad.

Paco

CAGiversary!
Meet Pad.
O1vIlRi.jpg

This is his bio

"Pad Gardner," as he calls himself, works at a movie theater in Panama City, Florida. A former theater major, he's a huge Twilight fan and an ardent gay-rights supporter. He loves vampires and werewolves. Next month he's doing a walk across America to raise awareness for his favorite cause: teaching women to avoid Toxic Shock Syndrome from tampons.

He sees a psychiatrist and a therapist regularly, perhaps to work through the sexual abuse he discusses on his YouTube channel, TheFemininePad. He's also active on Google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and DeviantArt, posting regular updates and talking with his followers.

At the start of 2013, Gardner made four resolutions:

1. To get my legal first name changed to Pad.
2. To start preparing for life as a feminine pad.
3. To set a world record for having the largest pad collection.
4. To become a pink disposable feminine pad.

Risking ridicule, alienation, and backlash, Gardner has been diligently reaching out across a myriad of social networks looking for friends to support him in his ultimate goal: to serve his purpose for eight hours as an overnight pad (preferably a Kotex).

And this is the link that goes even deeper into the depths of confusion.

http://www.dailydot.com/society/florida-man-wants-to-be-kotex-maxi-pad/

[quote name='Number83']Everyone needs a hobby...who are we to judge?[/QUOTE]

Well, someone with a dick as their avatar cannot judge, the rest of us have the right to do so though :)

As long as he's not a serial killer or a pedophile, who the hell cares? Imagine if someone did that to you.

Meet Paco
image.php

Paco has been on a video game deals website called cheapassgamer.com since 2006 and has made almost 4,000 posts in that time. He seems proud of the fact that he "trolled Lost in Shadows into buying Neo Geo Station games."

His signature is "Feels Good Man" and his user title is "GO TEAM GIRTH!"

See, we all look like a bunch of fucking weirdos when you highlight it like that. And that's without even doing very much digging, lol.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']As long as he's not a serial killer or a pedophile, who the hell cares? Imagine if someone did that to you.

Meet Paco
image.php

Paco has been on a video game deals website called cheapassgamer.com since 2006 and has made almost 4,000 posts in that time. He seems proud of the fact that he "trolled Lost in Shadows into buying Neo Geo Station games."

His signature is "Feels Good Man" and his user title is "GO TEAM GIRTH!"

See, we all look like a bunch of fucking weirdos when you highlight it like that. And that's without even doing very much digging, lol.[/QUOTE]

He wants to soak up menstrual blood with his body while the woman sleeps. I don't care how you phrase it, this mother fucker is weird.

[quote name='Access_Denied']He wants to soak up menstrual blood with his body while the woman sleeps. I don't care how you phrase it, this mother fucker is weird.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine some of it is being taken out of context or is meant to get a reaction. Either way, if we're going to make a new thread to highlight every "weird" person on the planet, we're going to need a bigger forum. My point is just no good can come from a thread like this. What purpose does it serve other than to laugh at and make fun of some random dude?

bread's done
Back