This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Number83, how do you feel about your wife's small breasts?[/QUOTE]

They're just perfect for me, and I have access to them anytime I wish (for the most part).

[quote name='2DMention']The OTT seems clickish and most people ignore my posts.

I might go to Blainebrook and play pinball either today or Sat.[/QUOTE]

Ive been coming here forever, and 98.6% of my posts get ignored...it just means you're in.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Ticker!

07.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like a mutated mole rat from Fallout.

[quote name='Number83']They're just perfect for me, and I have access to them anytime I wish (for the most part).[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's just begging for a really bad comment to be made.:lol:

I think its really weird that when he first had contact with people he never asked what date is it. I would think that would be one of the first questions anyone in that situation would ask.

What makes you think he didn't find out? Just because they don't show him asking about the date didn't mean that he didn't. They don't show him taking a piss or a shit but I'm going to assume he did at some point.

No, it's a smart thing. Why exploit a tired cliche like "hey you, what's the date?" "why, it's September 26th" "No...I mean...what year?"

I know you probably dig that cornball shit, but most of us can do without.

WTF are you smoking dude? I'd like to know how much time passed, that his wife ended up hooking up with his best friend. How is that corny?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i want to make a thread about Cheapy deleting the photo album but keeping a sticky of 'people who look like Cheapy D'

white people~[/QUOTE]

Not all White people are racist. They just don't like you ;)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']where the fuck is the CAG photo album? seriously.[/QUOTE]

Music didn't want to keep doing it. He started hanging out with too many white people and the laziness rubbed off.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Am I white?[/QUOTE]
Most definitely.

I'm definitely white, or, more appropriately Norwegian-German-Scotch-Irish-American.

If you call me white and not x-x-x-american, I'll be butthurt and call you a racist.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What. The. fuck.

Finally get enough mypoints for an amazon $25 cert and it's no longer on the site?

fuckstockings.[/QUOTE]

They've gone out of stock twice on me this year (both times I was trying to redeem), but comeback after a week or two.

Edit: Oh yea, they also snail-mail them now.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']They've gone out of stock twice on me this year (both times I was trying to redeem), but comeback after a week or two.

Edit: Oh yea, they also snail-mail them now.[/QUOTE]

That's what CS told me... just aggravating, because they weren't giving me enough bonus mail to get the

Now I remember why I dont play COD single player. On the first mission and I'm now stuck at an area where the computer keeps spawning enemies and for some reason the mission wont advance.

Black Ops campaign?

That shit's super buggy Minh-mang.

fuck, I can't get up to access
Black Ops arcade lke half the times I try

:roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']Now I remember why I dont play COD single player. On the first mission and I'm now stuck at an area where the computer keeps spawning enemies and for some reason the mission wont advance.[/QUOTE]

I am having the same issue on the missile mission. So close to the end of the mission, but baddies keep respawning until I get to the check point.

[quote name='temporaryscars']i actually just started the mw2 single player game. Better late than never i guess.[/quote]

ts=#83?

[quote name='2DMention']The OTT seems clickish and most people ignore my posts.

I might go to Blainebrook and play pinball either today or Sat.[/QUOTE]

the ott IS a click.

[quote name='Number83']Ive been coming here forever, and 98.6% of my posts get ignored...it just means you're in.[/QUOTE]

98.6% of everyone's posts go ignored. at least, they are if you're doing it right.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']WTF are you smoking dude? I'd like to know how much time passed, that his wife ended up hooking up with his best friend. How is that corny?[/QUOTE]

cuz temp will contradict anything you say just because you said it.

I went to ODU's last home game of the season a little earlier and they smacked VMI, which was unexpected. They don't sell booze at the game so we went to the bar prior to the game and flask'd it up at the stadium. Good times and all, but despite winning, ODU sort of sucks at football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back