This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I actually just started the MW2 single player game. Better late than never I guess.[/QUOTE]

I think I've played through the first mission in CoD4's campaign.

So, I'm pretty far behind.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think I'm gonna get a nook for $100 at BB unless Amazon sells the kindle for $100.[/QUOTE]

a) The Kindle is incredibly awesome

b) They sell it for $139

It baffles me that Cowboys Stadium is this packed for this fight.

[quote name='Maklershed']Translation: Let me kill you for the prospect of a few quarters.[/QUOTE]

A little movie of that just played in my head and it was awesome.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why do I have so much hate for people that buy e-readers?[/QUOTE]

I contemplated possibly getting one down the road but enjoy having the physical book I am reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mak I have to beat you up now because you called my gf hot...........[/QUOTE]

Ok but don't punch my larynx. I need it for talking.

I thought that was budge for reals there.

Budge - are you wearing a red undershirt in that picture or is your chest horribly sunburned?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I actually just started the MW2 single player game. Better late than never I guess.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']ts=#83?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I started that last week.

[quote name='Maklershed']I thought that was budge for reals there.

Budge - are you wearing a red undershirt in that picture or is your chest horribly sunburned?[/QUOTE]

No, my chest is horribly sunburned. Turns out that working all day in the sun while wearing a V-neck undershirt is a bad idea.

Yes, hello, your friendly neighborhood Budge here, just letting everyone know that posting habits are at an all time low and it is important to post comments and encourage people to make comments! We can do it!

Yes, hello Budge impostor, I will wait a minute. Sometimes I wait several minutes a day (I spend most of my days in a fast-paced work environment with many people so sometimes there are long lines outside of the portable bathrooms) but in the end I think it makes me a better person!

Hello Temporarystars, I suggest you have more faith in your posting habits and post more! You rock!

Edit: Yes, hello, it seems that I made a mistake in this post. I meant to type 'Temporaryscars'. I feel silly but it's ok because we all make mistakes and that's what makes you, you!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wait...so your chest got burned, but the rest of your neck and face are fine?[/QUOTE]

Well you can't see so well in the pic, but my face was actually burnt some. I put sunscreen on my face and neck though, wasn't thinking about my chest.

Yes, hello Number83, I like me too. I spend a lot of time working on myself by working out. Usually, I wake up and I incline bench press 353 lbs for 8 reps and then I subject myself to two hours of cardio, I neglect to have posted that I usually wake up at around 6:30 am, regardless or not if I have to be at work- by the time I am done with cardio it is usually around 8:30, I take this time to eat breakfast and shortly after I resume another hour of cardio, then I like to work my upper body simultaneously with my lower by doing reps of 30 pounds each, left and right- while walking at a brisk pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yes, hello Budge impostor, I will wait a minute. Sometimes I wait several minutes a day (I spend most of my days in a fast-paced work environment with many people so sometimes there are long lines outside of the portable bathrooms) but in the end I think it makes me a better person![/QUOTE]

Hello, my name is Johnny. I don't like waiting around, I think it is a waste of time just like jobs and popular music.

All these posts from this afternoon made me smile.

````````````````````````

Well, finally got the power steering pump on the Monte. Now just have the finishing touches and can start it up tomorrow.

It has been a long 8 1/2 months with out her.

Yes, hello, I am awake. I just partook on some dinner that I had made last week (I make all my meals on Mondays seeing as I live a hectic life and, sadly, don't have much time to cook my meals). It was a lasagna with red meat, my mother's secret marinara sauce (she won't tell me her secret!), and Hershey's kisses. One of my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back