This OTT Has Lasted Longer Than the Rangers did in the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boardwalk Empire is so friggin good. I'm two episodes behind where they introduce my new favorite character -->
The faceless sniper guy

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Playable or background character? Either way, that's pretty neat...and odd.[/QUOTE]

That's a TvC screen. And he's not confirmed yet.

I don't think Capcom is going to confirm that Niko Bellic is in MvC3.

Si, hola JuannyGuapo, I think these Messicans are going to roll me.

How can I avoid the robbery.

P.S. I think they're going to treat me like I treated their sister...very badly

[quote name='Brak']
west1115.jpg

Sweet! Niko Bellic is in MvC3![/QUOTE]

lol @ all this.

Ah, man.

lol?!?!

I'm gonna die... These immigants are giving me Miradas sucias while I freshen my drink.

Also, I'm an American citizen and they see me as a 'green card' para su hermana

[quote name='Maklershed']Ehhh you're not missing much. Also, you forgot to start your sentence with 'yes, hello'. I don't know why, especially because I've never noticed its a quirk of budge's, but seeing your previous posts start with 'yes, hello' had me laughing.[/QUOTE]

Does budge do this? I've never even noticed.

Tim and Eric Awesome Tour Great Job Chrimbus Spectacular was awesome. Pusswhip Banggang was the best part.

I will post photos and videos later.

[quote name='prmononoke']Does budge do this? I've never even noticed.

Tim and Eric Awesome Tour Great Job Chrimbus Spectacular was awesome. Pusswhip Banggang was the best part.

I will post photos and videos later.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I want to see that too but the nearest show is in Philly and I'm not motivated to travel that distance for that. Did Steve Brule make an appearance? I saw Eric's twitter link of the video where Pusswhip was playing Sports and Steve just wandered out on stage like he was lost. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Boardwalk Empire is so friggin good. I'm two episodes behind where they introduce my new favorite character -->
The faceless sniper guy
[/QUOTE]
That's been my favorite episode thus far.

[quote name='Maklershed']Boardwalk Empire is so friggin good. I'm two episodes behind where they introduce my new favorite character -->
The faceless sniper guy
[/QUOTE]

That episode was awesome. I'm now 2 episodes behind too...not enough time in the day :bomb:

Also, Weeds was weird this season, it started off really really good, and it ended really weird.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nice. I want to see that too but the nearest show is in Philly and I'm not motivated to travel that distance for that. Did Steve Brule make an appearance? I saw Eric's twitter link of the video where Pusswhip was playing Sports and Steve just wandered out on stage like he was lost. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We traveled about 3.5 hours to see it.

No, they actually didn't have any of the other cast members there. They had them in some exclusive videos. There were some hilarious video tributes to Worf, where the other cast members talked about their Worf memories.

It was definitely worth seeing, though.

151079_1718419923295_1322160022_31886551_6623585_n.jpg

Sarah Palin and Castro were right.

God Damn illegal immigants are nothing but trouble

That's racist.

Also, European immigrants circa 1900 > Illegal immigrants 2010

I got lunch at Boston market today and the cashier asked me if I wanted to buy 3-4 other things. I was expecting him to ask me to sign up for a credit card.

Its weird that some food places try hard to upsell you food items. Carls Jr. is notorious here, the combo comes with small drink and fries, and they always ask "medium or large?" whenever you order. Most people say medium and they pay the extra $ to upsize their meal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its weird that some food places try hard to upsell you food items. Carls Jr. is notorious here, the combo comes with small drink and fries, and they always ask "medium or large?" whenever you order. Most people say medium and they pay the extra $ to upsize their meal.[/QUOTE]

They asked me if I wanted a side, a dessert, to contribute $ to a charity, and if I wanted coupons. Enough already. They're worse than Breast Buy.

I'm probably going to get a smartphone soon. What phone do you guys like, and what carrier? I'm with t-mobile now and am willing to switch.

[quote name='munch']I'm probably going to get a smartphone soon. What phone do you guys like, and what carrier? I'm with t-mobile now and am willing to switch.[/QUOTE]

Instead of iPhone 4, we are getting the Driod X to replace our 3GS and get rid of the crappy AT&T.

[quote name='munch']I'm probably going to get a smartphone soon. What phone do you guys like, and what carrier? I'm with t-mobile now and am willing to switch.[/QUOTE]

The EVO is awesome, and I've never had any real problems with Sprint.

[quote name='prmononoke']The EVO is awesome, and I've never had any real problems with Sprint.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same as the HTC HD2? I was thinking about getting an HD7, but I don't know if I should get a Windows 7 phone with a macbook.

I'm looking at a Samsung Vibrant. It looks pretty sweet.

[quote name='munch']Is that the same as the HTC HD2? I was thinking about getting an HD7, but I don't know if I should get a Windows 7 phone with a macbook.

I'm looking at a Samsung Vibrant. It looks pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

No, the EVO is Android-based.

I think the closest phone to the EVO is the Incredible.

[quote name='prmononoke']No, the EVO is Android-based.

I think the closest phone to the EVO is the Incredible.[/QUOTE]

Droid X is closer.

You know how a copy of a copy of a copy ends up being complete garbage?

That's the Incredible.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Droid X is closer.

You know how a copy of a copy of a copy ends up being complete garbage?

That's the Incredible.[/QUOTE]

I was just going off the fact that it's an HTC phone with Android and similar specs.

But, you know more than I do about this stuff, so you're probably the one to listen to.

[quote name='prmononoke']I was just going off the fact that it's an HTC phone with Android and similar specs.

But, you know more than I do about this stuff, so you're probably the one to listen to.[/QUOTE]

I wanted the EVO, but Sprint in this area is like volunteering for a shot of AIDS.
So I said "Incredible is the closest I'll get on Verizon". 3 days out of contract, the Droid X specs leaked. I'd have much rather had a Droid X. VZW was a bunch of assholes about the situation too, not willing to do jack shit since they had me locked in the 2 year contract.

The Incredible is better now than it was pre-update. It's honestly not as bad as I make it out to be, now that it actually has the 720p video recording and Froyo among other features... but still... I wish I'd given Sprint a shot. Looking at the screen dimensions/sizes alone, EVO is still king. I try to tell myself that it's better this way, so when my contract is up, I can upgrade to something 10x better than the EVO, but I still haven't seen a phone that can beat it yet.

That makes sense.

Regarding the 720p video recording, the awful sound recording quality basically makes it worthless. The video looks great, but when all the sound is staticky as fuck, it doesn't really matter.

Otherwise, though, the EVO is fantastic. I still haven't seen any phone that I was as impressed with.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope. Show was renewed for a 7th season, so it should keep going.[/QUOTE]

I thought "Nancy" said she wasn't going to sign on for another season.

[quote name='zewone']EVO shits on the Droid X though.

EVO is the current king, until next year at least.[/QUOTE]

Not disputing it. But if you're 100% decided on letting VZW milk you dry, Droid X is probably the better way to go, IMO.

Munch, here's my advice on smartphones.

- Like the iPhone? Too bad. The iPhone4 is fragile and still has reception issues and the 3GS is a few months from obsolescence. Plus you'd have to use ATT:)puke:) or be stuck on EDGE speeds on T-Mobile.

Buy an iPod touch if you want the iOS apps and games.

- Windows Phone 7 can be used on a Mac. my thoughts on WP7 are here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7823407&postcount=483

One other note about WP7, you can't purchase any WP7 Apps through the Zune marketplace from your PC, you have to grab them from a WP7 device. That's unlike iTunes, where you can download apps from your computer.

Also, the HD7 isn't a good phone. The screen SUCKS. It's blurry and washed out.

-Palm? I still like the software, but the Pre and Pixi suck dick, and there's no solid news of any new hardware outside of a Pre with more RAM and a bigger processor. There's chatter of new devices being shown at CES in January though.

-Android is the best smartphone OS right now and it has decent devices on every carrier as well. The G2 is the best TMobile option right now.

Here's my thoughts on smartphones and cell phones.

Cell phones are only useful in the following situations:

-You're meeting friends somewhere and need to find them.
-Your car breaks down in the winter

Texting is useful only in the following situations:

-Your friend/GF works in retail/office and doesn't have enough time/can't talk on the phone.
-You don't want to talk to someone for more than 5 minutes

Smartphones are useful only in the following situations:

-The power goes out and you can't access the Internet
-You want a device that works as MP3 player/GPS/Phone in one
-You're not near a computer with access to the Internet (on vacation)
-You're too cheap/broke to afford a computer, and don't want to hump around with routers, etc.
-You're a serious business person that has to work 24/7, or own a business.

Face it folks, smartphones/cell phones are a luxury. You can get by with land lines just fine.

They advertise the everyliving shit out of these. People will think they need them when they don't. Every show you watch on TV, on every channel, has at least one cell phone/smartphone ad every time an ad is on.

That being said, I own a very simple cell phone myself (it's basically the same price as a landline).

[quote name='seanr1221']Sounds like someone is sour they dont have a smartphone.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, I just can't justify the price/need for one.

I'm able to access the Internet at work, at home, and at friend's houses. I'm not a serious business guy that has to do work 26 hours a day. I don't go on vacation that much. I own GPSs and iPod Touch. I don't need it.

I couldn't bring myself to spend $80/month on some I'd hardly use.
It doesn't change the fact that it's green toilet paper for most people, just like SUVs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back