This OTT is far more entertaining than the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, made more delicious with cinnamon, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt.

Utensil: Half a loaf of pita bread.

:cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, made more delicious with cinnamon, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt.

Utensil: Half a loaf of pita bread.

:cool:[/quote]

That sounds like a lot of pita bread to eat at once. But then again I dont think I've ever seen a loaf of pita bread.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yeah. MZ-N420D.[/QUOTE]
Looking to sell it?

Why don't you just save up for an mp3 player, Brak?

[quote name='Maklershed']That sounds like a lot of pita bread to eat at once. But then again I dont think I've ever seen a loaf of pita bread.[/QUOTE]
Think a dinner plate sized disc of bread that can be split across the edge to form two more or less equal sized discs. I used one of those to scoop up the eggs, and ate it all. :drool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why don't you just save up for an mp3 player, Brak?[/QUOTE]
It's for video editing.

The cameras I have access to don't have an audio line-in, so I have nowhere to plug a mic.

I could just plug my mic into the minidisc recorder, record the audio, later, in Adobe Audition and then easily sync the audio up with the video in Adobe Premiere.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I still don't feel like calling. GH3 was the only must-have for me anyways.[/quote]

...Are you serious? It *might* take one and a half minutes, and you get a free game.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I see.

You should pick up Rez HD, by the way. It's right up there with Space Giraffe for my favorite XBLA titles.[/QUOTE]
I grabbed that sheeit the other day; It's hot fiya.

Got that, Every Extended Extra, Switchball and something else. (My memory stinks.)

Check your shoutbox, by the way.

XBL is still slow as balls for me. I'd downloading one demo and can barely navigate through the list to another game to queue up. :bomb:

[quote name='wubb']XBL is still slow as balls for me. I'd downloading one demo and can barely navigate through the list to another game to queue up. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you've got Undertow!

:lol:

[quote name='Brak']I grabbed that sheeit the other day; It's hot fiya.

Got that, Every Extended Extra, Switchball and something else. (My memory stinks.)

Check your shoutbox, by the way.[/QUOTE]

I reported you to XBL for harassment. you can't escape the mentioning.

Good choice on Every Extend Extra!

[quote name='Apossum']I reported you to XBL for harassment. you can't escape the mentioning.[/QUOTE]
It was only a picture of my penis...

I haven't listened to your voice message yet, because I sent that from work when I was looking at Xbox.com.

Did I mention that I'm an artist?

I don't remember who was playing COD4 with us last night (other than Wombat and Thor), but that annoying guy who kept bitching at us kept trying to voice chat with me at like 2 AM. I ignored him.

I checked my XBL rep and 80% either preferred or made no comment about me. 20% avoided me for aggressiveness. I play mostly Halo 3...

[quote name='lordwow']that annoying guy[/QUOTE]
thorbahn?

[quote name='wubb']I checked my XBL rep and 80% either preferred or made no comment about me. 20% avoided me for aggressiveness. I play mostly Halo 3...[/QUOTE]
Being good at Gears of War absolutely tarnished my reputation.

I think I'm only 52% preferred.

Any of my OTTers have a working Mega Man 2 NES cartridge you'd be willing to part with for cheap/free? I don't care about condition/completeness as long as it plays. PM please.

I've got the Mega Man Anniversary Collection, but something's never quite right about those emulations. I'm jonesing for the real thing.

[quote name='wubb']I checked my XBL rep and 80% either preferred or made no comment about me. 20% avoided me for aggressiveness. I play mostly Halo 3...[/quote]
I don't have any rep yet. :whistle2:(

This video of Jaffe's wife watching 2 girls 1 cup after watching the reactions on Youtube is good.

Is munch still here? Have you seen The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari?

[quote name='Brak']Being good at Gears of War absolutely tarnished my reputation.

I think I'm only 52% preferred.[/QUOTE]

So it's probably people avoiding me for player skill? Yeah I do that to anyone that kicks my ass, too. :lol:

I hope I didn't fuck up by sending my disc in to MS for a free replacement.

[quote name='wubb']So it's probably people avoiding me for player skill? Yeah I do that to anyone that kicks my ass, too. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'd say that it's more people being spiteful.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't have any rep yet. :whistle2:(

This video of Jaffe's wife watching 2 girls 1 cup after watching the reactions on Youtube is good.[/quote] The website that has that 2g1c video has lots other.
Some almost worse or as bad. :whistle2:#

A friend of my friends was hanging out with us yesterday and for some reason just started watching those videos. :cry:

[quote name='Brak']It was only a picture of my penis...

I haven't listened to your voice message yet, because I sent that from work when I was looking at Xbox.com.

Did I mention that I'm an artist?[/QUOTE]

You haven't listened to it yet? it was really important. well, no use now, she's already dead. but you could've saved her, had you listened to the message.

That's not real poo in the 2girls1cup joint.
[quote name='Apossum']You haven't listened to it yet? it was really important. well, no use now, she's already dead. but you could've saved her, had you listened to the message.[/QUOTE]
c'est la vie.

[quote name='Rocko']...Are you serious? It *might* take one and a half minutes, and you get a free game.[/QUOTE]

I hate calling retention people, for anything.

Brak - maybe. I don't think the price/trade would be cheapass enough for you. I'd probably want to trade for a game or a memory card instead of sell. They go for $50 on Amazon, but a little cheaper on the bay.

[quote name='Brak']I grabbed that sheeit the other day; It's hot fiya.

Check your shoutbox, by the way.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw that. I'm behind on my recs, but I'll catch up with them in due time.

I just beat Area 5 on Rez. Incredible.

So the Catan demo just locked up on two of the computers trading and I don't see anyway to continue out of it.

Silversun Pickups are fantastic. Lookin' forward to some new stuff from them. I'd like to hear the bassist sing more. I like her timid voice.

Noice. My dad just gave me three Designer Italian suits. Two will have to tailored but the last one is fits almost perfectly. Finally I can wear a different suit each week.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, I saw that. I'm behind on my recs, but I'll catch up with them in due time.

I just beat Area 5 on Rez. Incredible.[/quote]
To get to Area 5, you need to get 100% analayzation on the first 4 levels, right? :cold:

[quote name='wubb']I checked my XBL rep and 80% either preferred or made no comment about me. 20% avoided me for aggressiveness. I play mostly Halo 3...[/quote]

How do you check that?

Just got to the rank 6 battle in NMH, now time to eat.

A few months ago a house was built behind ours, and no one moved it.

People just arrived.

Two little kids and a fucking dog that is already barking.

Sigh.

Click your gamertag from the dashboard and 'View Rep' is one of the options.

Where do you wear a suit, budge?

[quote name='wubb']Click your gamertag from the dashboard and 'View Rep' is one of the options.

Where do you wear a suit, budge?[/quote]

Um like everywhere. Church mostly but then I usually stay in a suit all day long. I am actually known as the Suit Guy at my Local GS because 99% of time I go in there wearing a suit.

Damn 360 keeps beeping every once in awhile.

Oh well, as long as it doesn't break. Girls are watching Finding Nemo streamed right now.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']To get to Area 5, you need to get 100% analayzation on the first 4 levels, right? :cold:[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Easy as pie.

[quote name='darthbudge']Um like everywhere. Church mostly but then I usually stay in a suit all day long. I am actually known as the Suit Guy at my Local GS because 99% of time I go in there wearing a suit.[/quote]

...Why?

[quote name='Rocko']...Why?[/QUOTE]
Because suits kick all kinds of ass?

I bet it gets hella hot in one in the summer though.

[quote name='Rocko']...Why?[/quote]

Because Suits are freakin awesome. That is why.

EDIT: Yeah Suits do get Rather hot in 100+ degree weather. You can always take your jacket and tie off if you have to.

[quote name='darthbudge']Noice. My dad just gave me three Designer Italian suits. Two will have to tailored but the last one is fits almost perfectly. Finally I can wear a different suit each week.[/QUOTE]
Napoleon Dynamite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back