This OTT is not crazy, or offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']
The tiny 5x5 pixels image that no one could make out?[/quote]

Ummm, no.

Also, I did a multi quote yesterday and now every time I do a quote all of them pop up. How do I get it to stop.

[quote name='TC']post][/quote]

Man, growing up in Detroit gets more hilarious by the day. Although this seems crazy I actually miss it sometimes.

Its to quite here in NC.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The first thing I thought was "Cool!" but somehow, I don't think that comment would be appreciated.[/quote]

Seeing those buddhist monks light themselves on fire via tv was appalling. I can't imagine what it must be like to see it first hand.

[quote name='Maklershed']Seeing those buddhist monks light themselves on fire via tv was appalling. I can't imagine what it must be like to see it first hand.[/QUOTE]I should add in the caveat that I don't know how I would react, and that "Cool!" was just what came to mind first.

Maybe I should look up the monks...

[quote name='tiredfornow']nah, daphatty was the dude that laughed about it.

Its pretty tight that we don't have him or Guinaevere around anymore. :D[/QUOTE]

Guinavere was always fine in my eyes, but I'm glad daphatty hasn't been around.

NXE was made with Lilboo in mind:
[quote name='Dastly']One interesting thing is that they don't limit you from cross dressing. You can also choose a feminine haircut and clothes. [/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mine too. >:[[/quote]

Sleeping weird? I have no clue what mine is due to...I gotta see if I can make an appt with my Chiropractor today...thing is he might close early due to Halloween.

God damn Mirror's Edge is taking a while to download.

It never ceases to amazing me just how many people are shunned from the OTT.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Seeing someone die stinks. I thought I had a pretty tough shell till it happened. :/[/quote]

Shit rocks your world. It may not change how you live, but it certainly is something that you tend to think about from time to time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tried Netflix with PlayOn last night...worked great...sound sucks though...no Surround Sound :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Was the picture HD?

Verizon FIOS finally started offering some VOD stuff in HD a few months back. Has full surround too which is nice.

Actually I just had a message pop up that I had new channels added yesterday too. Not sure what all is new but I think QVC HD is one of them. :lol:

[quote name='wubb']Was the picture HD?

Verizon FIOS finally started offering some VOD stuff in HD a few months back. Has full surround too which is nice.

Actually I just had a message pop up that I had new channels added yesterday too. Not sure what all is new but I think QVC HD is one of them. :lol:[/quote]

Nope...but it looked good...like regular TV or a DVD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tried Netflix with PlayOn last night...worked great...sound sucks though...no Surround Sound :whistle2:|[/quote]

Playon fucked up my WMP11

Now whenever I try to enable sharing with my 360, the changes aren't saved, and thus sharing is always turned off...

:wall:

It is still glitchy...tried to watch Planet Terror and it failed...Deathproof worked but I just tested it out, didn't watch the whole thing. I hope NXE works out.

[quote name='manthing']The NXE sounds great...

Can't wait to play games from the Hard Drive...[/quote]

NXE does sound really nice. I am with you regarding the hard drive thing. My samsung is loud as hell so this will be a great way to prolong the systems life and get a better experience.

NXE sounds sweet enought hat I just signed up for netflix.

It's cool that it also streams in HD. But I wonder how you can tell the HD selection at netflix.com.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Kevin Smith was alwasy overwight but now he's approaching Orson Wells. I mean, my God, he must have oput on at least another fifty pounds.[/quote]
I noticed that last night on Craig Ferguson's show. I can't believe that Zack and Miri is causing such a controversy in Utah. The same theater chain showing Saw V won't show Zack and Miri.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back