This OTT is not crazy, or offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Were they all out?[/quote]I think he said Big Lots was all out, but I don't know cause they're all out. :[

[quote name='st0neface']That's quite a claim for being projected to beat me by a single point.[/QUOTE]

Projections are for pansies.

[quote name='manthing']JJ,

You got a much nicer computer in your BL ad than we did up here...

But there's gonna be a $400 Compaq Turion x2 in this weekend's ad that isn't bad for $320ish...

EDIT: Here's the specs...

http://www.masoportunidades.com.ar/aviso/3630040-compaq-presario-cq-50-110us[/quote]
That doesn't sound bad, but not really good enough for me to bother. Plus i've got a Compaq currently and don't really like the quality that much.

I may call around later and see if any other big lots have any, i didn't even know they had these until yesterday, which just happens to be when they sold the last one.:roll:

I have an idea for a show.
Who should I call?

I'm actually kinda serious. I'm sitting here watching Wife Swap, lol, and I do generally like this show. It's neat, for what it is. I think a show where you take a straight couple, and a gay couple and swap one of the partners from each. :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']I have an idea for a show.
Who should I call?

I'm actually kinda serious. I'm sitting here watching Wife Swap, lol, and I do generally like this show. It's neat, for what it is. I think a show where you take a straight couple, and a gay couple and swap one of the partners from each. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?? I didn't know that.

But swapping gay & lesbian couples and making them straight for like 2 weeks would be kinda funny.
::wife fixes the toilet and husband bakes cookies::

[quote name='lilboo']Really?? I didn't know that.

But swapping gay & lesbian couples and making them straight for like 2 weeks would be kinda funny.
::wife fixes the toilet and husband bakes cookies::[/QUOTE]

Yeah I forget if anything crazy happened but I remember the one family was expecting a new Mom, but ended up with a 2nd Dad. :D

[quote name='manthing']Did you just admit you're gay for pay?

:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I'm always happy when I get a paycheck. :whistle2:|

ttar_corn_v.jpg
-y

[quote name='Maklershed']Fable 2 and beer tonight. :whee:[/quote]

Mix in a little World of Warcraft and INSTANT WIN!!! Wubb, they added cheesemints to WOW...like it wasn't addicting enough!

[quote name='lordwow']:whee: my Fallout 3 is out for delivery[/quote]

:whee:

[quote name='lilboo']What's up honies[/quote]

Boo...Going over to the Parade?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm gay for pay. Shoulda seen the smile on my face this morning. :][/quote]

Me too...I just got my Tuition reimbursement expense...:beer:for everyone!!!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I carved an awesome pumpkin last night! :cool:[/quote]

I wrapped one up in toilet paper, stuck in a few Mr. Potato Head appendages and fake blood...BAM!!! Instant Pumpkin mummy!

:cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I carved an awesome pumpkin last night! :cool:[/quote]

pics?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I liked Moxio avatar before his current one.[/quote]

The tiny 5x5 pixels image that no one could make out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back