This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']OMG I wish I wasn't at a work computer right now! I can't see them. :bomb:[/QUOTE]Not even something you can blast off to. :[

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Shymallamalan owes me 1 & 1/2 hours of his life. Also, he owes Zooey D an apology. Terrible, ohhhh the plants ohhhhhhh.[/QUOTE]No joke. I had only seen the last half of the movie and I caught the beginning of it and super mega facepalm.

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:
Wait a tic .. what's this .. Zooey Deschanel is in The Happening? I must see that movie.[/QUOTE]idk, man, she's gorgeous as usual, but the acting and overall shittyness of the movie isn't worth it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Mak and tfn, you're gooooood.[/QUOTE]Who da man? You da man.

Trying to think of a way to take advantage of this cash for clunkers program. My car apparently just gets over 18 mpg, about 20 or so, so it shouldn't qualify. If however, i went and found some 1980s gas guzzler and bought it for cheap, i could get up to a $4,500 credit on a new car when i traded it in.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't be such a baby, st0neface. :whistle2:&[/QUOTE]

I can't help it.

After all that Zissou talk yesterday, I got the Seu Jorge album with all the Portuguese Bowie covers. Now that's a good listen.

[quote name='st0neface']I can't help it.

After all that Zissou talk yesterday, I got the Seu Jorge album with all the Portuguese Bowie covers. Now that's a good listen.[/QUOTE]Those sessions are most definitely a good listen.

That is a great album, stoneface. I actually like how he struggles with a lot of the notes. Very raw and very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back