This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, Keyblade, how is Pan Am? Was thinking of transferring there soon.

:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Now give me back my wallet. ;)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Tell us a story.[/QUOTE]

Once upon a time, in a land far far away.....

Yeah, fuck that. I went out today after work and spent a ludicrous amount of money on beer.

Let's call that amount.....X.

Closest guess to X without going over and I'll give you a prize.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lets talk about how awesome my TV is. That'll cheer everyone up.[/QUOTE]

Nope, noone cares.

[quote name='marten']Do I look like I'm on the east coast? :booty:[/QUOTE]

Where you are don't matter, fool. You could choose whatever the hell the timezone is in Hong Kong.

[quote name='Liquid 2']$340.

I was gonna guess lower, and then I remembered how out of control you are when it comes to beer, marten. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Out of control would be bringing home a fridge full of beer.

It isn't my fault they make $25 beers that are awesome.

Wait until you see my latest project, though. Has nothing to do with beer, its fairly inexpensive, and the results are astounding.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, Keyblade, how is Pan Am? Was thinking of transferring there soon.

:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

It's great. It's cream of the crop of all educational institutions in the Valley. 'Spensive, though. That's why I have no life; I work to cover the costs.

-----------------

It's great when some networks cover a stupid movie you don't quite love but you are excited to see because it's funny and stupid and it's, well, conveniently playing, but then it is shortly ruined when they censor all of the good stuff.

I don't understand how "asshole" is censored, but a guy "cashing" out a bowl full of marijuana isn't... silly.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Where you are don't matter, fool. You could choose whatever the hell the timezone is in Hong Kong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like anyone could figure that out.

"What the fuck do you mean, it's tomorrow afternoon over there?"

I don't give people that much credit. :D

[quote name='marten']Out of control would be bringing home a fridge full of beer.

It isn't my fault they make $25 beers that are awesome.

Wait until you see my latest project, though. Has nothing to do with beer, its fairly inexpensive, and the results are astounding.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't done that already, I bet you will before you're dead. ;)

What sort of project is it? :O
You've got me all interested now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']If you haven't done that already, I bet you will before you're dead. ;)

What sort of project is it? :O
You've got me all interested now.[/QUOTE]

If they hadn't screwed up my order, I'd be posting it now.

As is, I need to wait for the last item to show up....then I can share.

The only caveat to this project is that it requires patience, and lots of it.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hey, we should all play the guessing game to see how much marten spent on beer. The winner... uhm... gets a free DVD. I'll donate it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='marten']

Closest guess to X without going over and I'll give you a prize.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow, I feel so stupid. It was a joke anyway, I was going to give away one of the crappiest movies ever created.

[quote name='zewone']Are you making your own beer?[/QUOTE]

Beer takes a month. :cool:

And yes, I have a binder of beer recipes.

:whee: Got my new computer working. Gonna hook up the extras in tomorrow along with my cool Dell monitor. :cool:

Turns out the motherboard was junk last time. Oh well, this one is better. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Beer takes a month. :cool:

And yes, I have a binder of beer recipes.[/QUOTE]

Is the amount of money you spent on beer for yourself, or did you buy your buddies some, too?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Is the amount of money you spent on beer for yourself, or did you buy your buddies some, too?[/QUOTE]

Myself.

Minus one bottle each to two of my friends.

Wtf, watching Ghostbusters on BR on my ps3 and the sound is only coming through one of my speakers. All my other movies/games (cept for MLB 09, same problem) use both speakers but this one is only using one. Gotta use my X1's cause I cant stand the mono sound.

[quote name='Moxio']Oh yeah, did Mojimbo update us about his brother's condition? I hope he's okay. :([/QUOTE]

This.

And to help pass the time, random beer #1: beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back