This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Here in the future it started at 1 AM.[/quote]
I would've missed it then. I'm glad I live in the past.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I think I missed this whole videogamecentral fiasco? summary?[/quote]
Cheapy announces a new affiliate, but CAGs are not too impressed because of high prices. The owner, or at least somebody high enough to make big changes, appears and seems willing to work with CAGs to help make the site better. The situation goes to hell as people aren't all that impressed by the "changes" he makes and starts to further question the whole situation. Play-Asia's better pricing is brought up, the VGC guy makes claims that they're run by the Lik-Sang guys that ran them into the ground with a lawsuit over selling piracy tools, but ignores that they ran for four years afterwards with a clean business before fucking up with importing PSPs to Europe. He continues to make stupid statements, ignoring good points, making fun of the CAGs by making standard "I'm on the internet and you can't hurt me" remarks, and just plain making an ass of himself. Then Roufuss decides to be the better man and just leave the thread to rot, but the VGC guy decides to make new coupons to belittle him and another CAG before calling it quits for the rest of the month. He may make new coupons if the current ones are popular enough.

I think that's most of the drama that's been stirred around in that thread.

The Roufuss cupon is classic. I am not getting into the whole deal, but all I will say is these guys are fucking dumbasses. Seriously you can't follow the rules, have shit on your site then assault the CAG's. I just don't know how you think you will get buisness if everybody hates the website you are trying to promote your site on. Cheapy should drop the affiliate and tell them to go fuck yourselves. Then he should get some real affiliates like liongames which rules.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Cheapy announces a new affiliate, but CAGs are not too impressed because of high prices. The owner, or at least somebody high enough to make big changes, appears and seems willing to work with CAGs to help make the site better. The situation goes to hell as people aren't all that impressed by the "changes" he makes and starts to further question the whole situation. Play-Asia's better pricing is brought up, the VGC guy makes claims that they're run by the Lik-Sang guys that ran them into the ground with a lawsuit over selling piracy tools, but ignores that they ran for four years afterwards with a clean business before fucking up with importing PSPs to Europe. He continues to make stupid statements, ignoring good points, making fun of the CAGs by making standard "I'm on the internet and you can't hurt me" remarks, and just plain making an ass of himself. Then Roufuss decides to be the better man and just leave the thread to rot, but the VGC guy decides to make new coupons to belittle him and another CAG before calling it quits for the rest of the month. He may make new coupons if the current ones are popular enough.

I think that's most of the drama that's been stirred around in that thread.[/QUOTE]

And unfortunately, being an asshole brings business to your site, as evidenced by the people in that thread actually buying things.

Now that he's deleting all the bootleg shit off his site, he knows Cheapy is going to give him the boot, so he's "cleaning up his act".

Eh... whatever. Enough people are pulling business from the affiliate links that hopefully Cheapy gives him the boot anyways.

Cheapy is going to wake up to quite a few PM's from people. It will be interesting to see what he says about this, if he'll let an affiliate stay after insulting not only his other affiliates but his website patrons as well.

[quote name='prmononoke']That 18% off coupon is pretty good, actually.

Also, these are absolutely amazing.[/quote]Wow they now make cinnamon bun cereal, fucking yes, lol. How different is it than Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I'll make you one in a minute, Roufuss. I just made this hot-ass one:

seakingcoupon-1.png

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Wow they now make cinnamon bun cereal, fucking yes, lol. How different is it than Cinnamon Toast Crunch?[/quote]

You know how ridiculous Cinnamon Toast Crunch is? Well, this is even more ridiculous, but it's fucking awesome. I just opened a box before I got on here, and my hand has been going back to it constantly. I'm actually full from it. It's incredible.

[quote name='prmononoke']You know how ridiculous Cinnamon Toast Crunch is? Well, this is even more ridiculous, but it's fucking awesome. I just opened a box before I got on here, and my hand has been going back to it constantly. I'm actually full from it. It's incredible.[/quote]Wow I need a box now, I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and something better than that well wow, lol.

[quote name='prmononoke']You know how ridiculous Cinnamon Toast Crunch is? Well, this is even more ridiculous, but it's fucking awesome. I just opened a box before I got on here, and my hand has been going back to it constantly. I'm actually full from it. It's incredible.[/QUOTE]

No fuckin' way. I need to experience this.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Wow I need a box now, I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and something better than that well wow, lol.[/quote]

Dude, it tastes like cinnamon rolls! I love cinnamon rolls! It's not overpowering either, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch can be. If my stomach wasn't beginning to hurt, I swear I'd still be eating them.

Oh yeah, I thought this was pretty funny earlier.

When I got home about an hour ago, I carried 3 items into the house. 1)My mp3 player. 2) Two cans of beer(counts as one item :lol). 3)A book entitled Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy by Henry Kissinger. I did laugh at myself.

roufussdufusavhe5.png

Can someone make that hotpink transparent for Roufuss? I'd do it, but I don't have any imaging applications on my computer.

[quote name='Brak']
roufussdufusavhe5.png

Can someone make that hotpink transparent for Roufuss? I'd do it, but I don't have any imaging applications on my computer.[/QUOTE]

kay_stitch.gif

Even with the tons of hate for VGC, I placed an order. A good deal is a good deal no matter what.

I got DiRT for $45 which beats any other price by $15, and Tomb Raider Anniversary for $25 which I can't even find around me.

[quote name='LiquidNight']17 years old now. Am I supposed to feel any different?[/QUOTE]
No.

Not at all. Just another day, dude.

Whats the cheapest way online to find hotels and get cheap tickets to Six Flags Great America?

Also, congrates to your famous coupon Rouffuss.

[quote name='Brak']YOU'RE A fuckIN' COUPON.[/QUOTE]

fuck yea, I used the one Moxio changed, it looks better in the avatar upon closer inspection.

Thanks Brak, this is a badass avatar.

I love the fact people are reporting him to NoA and he's scrambling like a fucking madman to delete all the links. What a classy guy.

[quote name='Eviltude']So I understand that you are a coupon of sorts, but what's the deal exactly?[/QUOTE]

free shipping I believe.

:rofl: Well congrats Roufuss. You really do deserve it as you are one of the bigger cheap asses around here.

I really want to play some Super Mario Bros. (NES) right now, but don't want to have to hook it up. If only I had a switch, I wouldn't have to deal with this shit :cry:.

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl: Well congrats Roufuss. You really do deserve it as you are one of the bigger cheap asses around here.
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I'm fucking tired... gotta go open a new bank account tomorrow too =/

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl: Well congrats Roufuss. You really do deserve it as you are one of the bigger cheap asses around here.

I really want to play some Super Mario Bros. (NES) right now, but don't want to have to hook it up. If only I had a switch, I wouldn't have to deal with this shit :cry:.[/quote]
Get a Wii. Problem solved. ;)

Era Vulgaris is amazing, especially when you are as far gone as I am right now :lol:.

Frisky - If I had a job, I would have one. Hell, if I had steady income I would own all next gen and an HDTV. I've got quite a few games to go through on PS2 though, so I'm content for now. Going to try and weasle a PS3 out of my parents for my Birthday :lol:.

As a new meme, we should call each other "coupons" as a derogatory term.

That was The Oracle's intent, in making Roufulles a coupon.

Mornin OTT. Still feeling a little whacked out from last night. Also, that "being fired for sickness" thread blew the hell up since the last time I saw it.

NINJA EDIT: I'm listening to White Stripes new album right now and its hot fire

Well, first I put a feather blanket on the deck. Then I put down my pillow. Then I laid down. The key step was calming my mind and closing my eyes. Then, sleep.

[quote name='tiredfornow']details sir?[/quote]

Mornin', coupons!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Its Pookymeister but only a silver account as i have no 360 yet :D[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! I'll rep you. :D

[quote name='LiquidNight']17 years old now. Am I supposed to feel any different?[/QUOTE]

HBD, homestyle. Don't expect to feel any different. You're still on the upswing. The decline comes later, and it comes slowly. Usually you notice it when you're playing sports after having not done so for a while or when you're moving furniture. And you might not actually notice it while doing that activity, but the next day... hoo boy. You'll feel different, believe me.

[quote name='Graystone']How big is it after the format? My 20gig was 13.9 but my friends was 14.2. So is the 120gig 112 when formatted?
That going on the basis of manufactures calling a gig 1000mb, but a real gig is 1024.[/QUOTE]

Sad to say, I don't know. I did the transfer which automatically formats the new drive, apparently deleting some of the pre-loaded content on it (WTF?) and then pulls over all of your old data. All I know is my old HD was about 1.5 gigs away from being full and after transfer I had about 91 gigs free.

And the Roufuss coupon? Sweeter than honey! That's some classic CAG bidness right there. :D

Should I get a black Sega Saturn, or a white one?

White looks cool, but most I've seen for sale are getting that yellowish SNES effect.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']:roll: you're such a $5 of $50 coupon;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well you're like 18% off. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back