This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drama with my gf this morning was insane. Her sewing machine was not working correctly and I tried to help her with solving the problem but she just went off on me. I hung up on her and got this lovely line:

"You better come home and take care of the dog. I'm not going to work today and I'm going back home."

And the onslaught continued for a bit. She of course fixed the sewing machine 30 minutes later as it was easily fixed. She apologized to me so that's a plus.

[quote name='Dkellar']The drama with my gf this morning was insane. Her sewing machine was not working correctly and I tried to help her with solving the problem but she just went off on me. I hung up on her and got this lovely line:

"You better come home and take care of the dog. I'm not going to work today and I'm going back home."

And the onslaught continued for a bit. She of course fixed the sewing machine 30 minutes later as it was easily fixed. She apologized to me so that's a plus.[/quote]

Sounds like you need to change your sig to :

Current DIY Projects: New garden with girlfriend fertilizer

In case you were wondering, the 120 gig Xbox 360 HD is *awesome*. Maybe not $180 of awesome, but who the hell pays full price? I got mine with store credit. :)

[quote name='Scobie']In case you were wondering, the 120 gig Xbox 360 HD is *awesome*. Maybe not $180 of awesome, but who the hell pays full price? I got mine with store credit. :)[/quote]
Tease - i think im up to 17 360 games owned now.

[quote name='Scobie']In case you were wondering, the 120 gig Xbox 360 HD is *awesome*. Maybe not $180 of awesome, but who the hell pays full price? I got mine with store credit. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to pick one up once I get about $100 or more worth of games that I want to trade in.

[quote name='Graystone']I'm going to pick one up once I get about $100 or more worth of games that I want to trade in.[/QUOTE]

You'll enjoy the ridiculous space. I went from hovering around 0.5 - 3.0 free gigs on my old HD to 91 free gigs on the new one.

Pooky -- PM me your gamertag so's I can add you in. As an incentive, I'll toss in a nearly mint condition Thank You.

[quote name='zewone']Went to beach today with a special lady friend and two of her friends.

We we're smoking a blunt on the way down to Pismo, and I lit the blunt, tried to hand the girl in the front her lighter back.

She didn't hear me, so I flicked the lighter flint next to her ear, the little spark caught a piece of her hair (bitch must wear too much hair spray) and spread acrossed her head real fast.

I had to slap the shit out of her head to put it out.

It was the funniest thing me and the two other girls had ever seen.

The girl doing the Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial impression didn't find it funny.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

How much of Ghostrider's hair was left?

[quote name='Scobie']You'll enjoy the ridiculous space. I went from hovering around 0.5 - 3.0 free gigs on my old HD to 91 free gigs on the new one.

Pooky -- PM me your gamertag so's I can add you in. As an incentive, I'll toss in a nearly mint condition Thank You.[/quote]

Its Pookymeister but only a silver account as i have no 360 yet :D

[quote name='LiquidNight']:rofl:

How much of Ghostrider's hair was left?[/QUOTE]
It looked alright to me, but she has curly hair so she won't know the real damage until she straightens it.

Hi,

So apparently I have a coupon named after me? This is what I happens when I go to watch a movie with my gf for a few hours :rofl:

Thanks for everyone who has my back - I actually told him in the thread I was done posting there, and I stayed true to my word, but apparently that wasn't good enough? He even acknowledged that I was done posting there.

[quote name='Roufuss']Hi,

So apparently I have a coupon named after me? This is what I happens when I go to watch a movie with my gf for a few hours :rofl:

Thanks for everyone who has my back - I actually told him in the thread I was done posting there, and I stayed true to my word, but apparently that wasn't good enough? He even acknowledged that I was done posting there.[/quote]

WE ARE AMUSED.

....and highly jealous. Usually, when I piss people off, I get told to fuck off....I don't get coupons named after me.

[quote name='marten']WE ARE AMUSED.

....and highly jealous. Usually, when I piss people off, I get told to fuck off....I don't get coupons named after me.[/QUOTE]

Shit, this is going down in the history books, I think.

I guess it's true that it only takes one match to start a fire. I think, at this point, I'm way over my head.

[quote name='Roufuss']Shit, this is going down in the history books, I think.

I guess it's true that it only takes one match to start a fire. I think, at this point, I'm way over my head.[/quote]

I haven't said anything.. but I've been reading and reading.. and reading.. and reading.. and it's pretty funny.. good thread, but how come it never got locked? it's conflictomania up in there.

[quote name='LiquidNight']17 years old now. Am I supposed to feel any different?[/quote]
Are you drunk?
Thats how birthdays feel odd:lol:

I guess it's true that it only takes one match to start a fire. I think, at this point, I'm way over my head.[/quote]

They had it coming.

The hole they dug became too deep when play-asia got involved. There's no getting out now.

I don't see how Cheapy's decision is hard at all to make anymore.

[quote name='Brak']ROUFUSS WAS COUPOWNED!

Someone screenshot that shit.[/QUOTE]

Someone CAG wiki that shit too.

And yea, I only started in on the site and the owner when he brought up Play-Asia.

Yea, when he brought up P-A, I knew he finally dug a hole and it gave Cheapy an option to can him.

[quote name='Scobie']You'll enjoy the ridiculous space. I went from hovering around 0.5 - 3.0 free gigs on my old HD to 91 free gigs on the new one.

Pooky -- PM me your gamertag so's I can add you in. As an incentive, I'll toss in a nearly mint condition Thank You.[/QUOTE]

How big is it after the format? My 20gig was 13.9 but my friends was 14.2. So is the 120gig 112 when formatted?
That going on the basis of manufactures calling a gig 1000mb, but a real gig is 1024.

musicnote.gif
can't get enough of those sugar tits...
musicnote.gif

[quote name='Roufuss']There we go, changed my user title finally.[/quote]

A coupon for what? It better be a fucking awesome deal man, if your name is on it. ;):lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']A coupon for what? It better be a fucking awesome deal man, if your name is on it. ;):lol:[/QUOTE]

Free Shipping!

I wasn't good enough for the $20 off $100, it seems.

[quote name='Roufuss']Free Shipping!

I wasn't good enough for the $20 off $100, it seems.[/quote]
I actually used the 18% coupon myself($112 off) - i wished i could have typed in roufussdufus though

[quote name='Pookymeister']I actually used the 18% coupon myself - i wished i could have typed in roufussdufus though[/quote]

dude can't even spell doofus. he should've at least spelled it like our boy, ruffles.

(doufuss)

roufussdufus.png

I had to make it in Paint, as I don't have access to anything else.

I included The Oracle's terrible grammar.

[quote name='Roufuss']No BS, it's the truth :cry:[/quote]

i believe you dude.

i just think it's :bs: that the fucker didn't consider you good enough to use for $20 off $100.

[quote name='Brak']
roufussdufus.png

I included The Oracle's terrible grammar.[/quote]

verrrry nice. [/borat]

[quote name='Brak']
roufussdufus.png

I included The Oracle's terrible grammar.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

You're having entirely too much fun with it ;)

I'd sig it but I don't want to give them free promotion.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Holy shit. Team America will be on Comedy Central, uncensored.[/QUOTE]

Here in the future it started at 1 AM.

Hey, Roufuss. I heard you were a coupon. Can you sign my coupon?

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Roufuss. I heard you were a coupon. Can you sign my coupon?[/QUOTE]

Sure!

Make me one I can put in my sig without the VGC stuff on it =O

Or an avatar. Go for an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back