This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Teh?[/quote]
[quote name='Moxio']I don't mind old people.[/quote]
[quote name='prmononoke']Well, of course you're going to say that with shrike around...[/quote]
[quote name='shrike4242']If he likes me or doesn't like me, life will continue to go on.[/quote]
[quote name='tiredfornow']Im just busting him due to his comment over dcfox hating/not hating him... though he probably doesn't even give a fuck. :][/quote]
[quote name='prmononoke']I believe it was Moxio, not dcfox.[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']No, I hate Shrike too. fuck him.[/quote]

codger_main.gif

It's great, because he's looking up at the quote!

[quote name='Pookymeister']
f4417fa96d0de8973a80bf49624aadce.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I saw that show with my girlfriend.

They named every kid with a name starting with J.

One of the girls is named Jinger. Seriously. They are a weird family. They went on some vacation and the Mom turned everything into an educational experience, even Disney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duggars

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']In hindsight, I really picked a bad name. I dont even like Mario Kart anymore![/quote]
I bet you're not even a real doctor.

VHS tapes are quite durable. I added an addition on to my home using VHS tapes and bubblicious. I found that the cotton candy flavor holds best.

[quote name='Kayden']I found blank VHS taps at Ace Hardware...

...I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Wave graph of my muzak from April 15 on. There'd be more QotSA on there, but I've mainly been listening to Era Vulgaris in my car.

[quote name='LiquidNight']

Wave graph of my muzak from April 15 on. There'd be more QotSA on there, but I've mainly been listening to Era Vulgaris in my car.[/QUOTE]

Pretty cool. How'd you make that?

Watching Bob Barker's last Price is Right is making me tear up a little bit. I mean, I've been watching this man for practically my entire life and now he won't be on television anymore. And I mean, I used to schedule my classes in college so I would have 11 AM - noon free so I could watch TPiR. It's gonna be sad next year when the new season starts up without him.

[quote name='karsh']Watching Bob Barker's last Price is Right is making me tear up a little bit. I mean, I've been watching this man for practically my entire life and now he won't be on television anymore. And I mean, I used to schedule my classes in college so I would have 11 AM - noon free so I could watch TPiR. It's gonna be sad next year when the new season starts up without him.[/QUOTE]

Holy Smokes, I forgot that was tonight.

Have to whip out the old Winners Sig.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

I'm bored as shit so I go to play a PC game. Its so fucking hot in my shithole fucking shit ass fucking ghetto hole appartment, that my fucking graphics cards overheat. My fucking TV is in the fucking shop because the fucking part they put in the fucking fucker is fucking fucked up! So now its just going to fucking sit there for a fucking week because the fucks obviously don't know how to fucking expedite a fucking part.

So its Friday fucking night and my fucking tv is gone, PC almost overheats browsing the fucking interfucknet and my fucking girlfriend is off some fucking where with her fucking Dad... hopefully not fucking.

[quote name='Kayden']fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

I'm bored as shit so I go to play a PC game. Its so fucking hot in my shithole fucking shit ass fucking ghetto hole appartment, that my fucking graphics cards overheat. My fucking TV is in the fucking shop because the fucking part they put in the fucking fucker is fucking fucked up! So now its just going to fucking sit there for a fucking week because the fucks obviously don't know how to fucking expedite a fucking part.

So its Friday fucking night and my fucking tv is gone, PC almost overheats browsing the fucking interfucknet and my fucking girlfriend is off some fucking where with her fucking Dad... hopefully not fucking.[/QUOTE]

Air conditioner?

fuck.

fuck.

So its Friday fucking night and my fucking tv is gone, PC almost overheats browsing the fucking interfucknet and my fucking girlfriend is off some fucking where with her fucking Dad... hopefully not fucking.[/quote]
You win in sheer number of fuck s

[quote name='Kayden']and my fucking girlfriend is off some fucking where with her fucking Dad... hopefully not fucking.[/quote]

It'd be pretty ironic if they were. And funny.

fuck.

fuck.

So its Friday fucking night and my fucking tv is gone, PC almost overheats browsing the fucking interfucknet and my fucking girlfriend is off some fucking where with her fucking Dad... hopefully not fucking.[/QUOTE]
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Or, to be applied to typing:

Do you hug your mother with those hands?

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']My lady friend got a $900 camera today, thats weird, thought I was the fuck ing photographer! Bitch have a company? No, I DO! [/rant/][/QUOTE]

you should hire her.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']rofl@ vgc guy.

Why the hell is Cheapy keeping him as an affiliate?[/QUOTE]
I just made fun of his grammar.

[quote name='mr ryles']you should hire her.[/quote]
The problem is, she [like most girls these here days] thinks she can shoot, when in reality can only point and click, if you know what i mean

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']The problem is, she [like most girls these here days] thinks she can shoot, when in reality can only point and click, if you know what i mean[/QUOTE]

You mean there is more to it?

[quote name='mr ryles']You keep track? Nice.[/quote]
I beat so few so for me it's not that hard to keep track of all of them :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']You mean there is more to it?[/quote]
The whole story is:
I have a company that is sinking, she has fuck ton of money, I'm too arrogant to take from her and she is trying to COMPETE with me, she's awesome and such, but this is really my only job and I can't afford for her to COMPETE with me. She buys a nice camera on a whim and I am just mad for really no reason, but hey...

The difference between 'shooting' and the simple point-n-click is that when you shoot you click the button 500 times, cock the camera at 50 different angles, and say "oh yeah, perfect, more of that baby, bring it poppa, awww yeah."

No actually. The last time I saw her was Easter and we hardly talked, September before that...

I talked to her on the phone a month or so ago drunk... probably said fuck more to her than in that post...

... ...yea... things are weird with my mom.

[quote name='Brak']Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Or, to be applied to typing:

Do you hug your mother with those hands?[/quote]

:lol: aaaaaand I'm spent...
[quote name='sixersballernum3']The difference between 'shooting' and the simple point-n-click is that when you shoot you click the button 500 times, cock the camera at 50 different angles, and say "oh yeah, perfect, more of that baby, bring it poppa, awww yeah."[/quote]

I'm soundboarding a remote broadcast on the FM (Music) station, and some child called and asked, "YOU GUYS GOT ANY RAYUP?"

Why the hell is Cheapy keeping him as an affiliate?[/quote]

didnt read any posts, but id assume b/c CheapyD's income is based on affiliate revenue?

Why the hell is Cheapy keeping him as an affiliate?[/QUOTE]

Do you think he could become the CAG Villian of the year. That would be funny.

[quote name='Brak']I'm soundboarding a remote broadcast on the FM (Music) station, and some child called and asked, "YOU GUYS GOT ANY RAYUP?"[/quote]
Well, did you play any?

I liked gym class... except for the fat trendy bitches that acted like they were alergic to physical exertion and the only treatment was flapping their fat fucking cock holes... the top one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back