This OTT's sucks more than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tfv shipped. Hope to get it next week.

I spent a lot this week.

37" LCD TV - $850
CCCarnage and MTCG - $27
Infrared Toaster Over - $66
HDMI Switch and some cables - $70
Groceries for the next month - $150

I gotta take out my dad for Dinner on Monday and then we're going to see Oceans 13. I just watched 12. I wasn't impressed. I hope 13 is better. It looks like it's more like 11.

Went to Reno yesterday to pick up my friend from the airport. He was supposed to arrive around 6PM. Flight got and he didn't end up getting there until around 9:30. So I got to sit in a airport for 3 hours. That was fun. After words we went to friends house hung out and played Mario Party 8. 50 turns son. Ended up driving back home around 2:30AM. Thank good for energy drinks. Saving my ass when driving home on the highway at 5AM.

Just set my Wii up and it's updating and I ordered Trauma Center from Gamefly so there's one game. I'm thinking I'm either gonna get DBZ:BT2, MP8, or BBA soon. Gotta figure out what I wanna get.

I don't get why he didn't punch it in the ass or something...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']And people say cats are dumb.
Cats are evil masterminds.[/quote]

I'm supposed to get a UPS package today but it's not here yet and no tag on the door. Hope the guy's just running late or something.

[quote name='karsh']Just set my Wii up and it's updating and I ordered Trauma Center from Gamefly so there's one game. I'm thinking I'm either gonna get DBZ:BT2, MP8, or BBA soon. Gotta figure out what I wanna get.[/quote]
BBA & MP8 are good party-type games, so if you're going to be playing with you Wii by yourself, pass on them for now.

CC has buy 2 Wii games, save $20, so you could pick up BBA for $30 with another Wii game. Ends on the 16th or 17th, from what someone posted in the thread about it.

Just get RE 4 Wii.

And Ryles, funny how that gets up, but not the CAG SF 3 Third Strike tourney that apparently Depascal has PM'ed him twice about :rofl:

I feel so creepy watching CheapyD youtube videos.

[quote name='wubb']I'm supposed to get a UPS package today but it's not here yet and no tag on the door. Hope the guy's just running late or something.[/quote]

does he usually come later or early in the day? our UPS man sometimes doesn't make it here till 7:30-8 o clock most of the time.

[quote name='shrike4242']BBA & MP8 are good party-type games, so if you're going to be playing with you Wii by yourself, pass on them for now.

CC has buy 2 Wii games, save $20, so you could pick up BBA for $30 with another Wii game. Ends on the 16th or 17th, from what someone posted in the thread about it.[/quote]

Hmmmm..I might have to do that. The only game I definitely know I don't want is Wario Ware. My best friend had it and he absolutely killed my interest in that game by playing it too much.

[quote name='Roufuss']Just get RE 4 Wii.

And Ryles, funny how that gets up, but not the CAG SF 3 Third Strike tourney that apparently Depascal has PM'ed him twice about :rofl:[/quote]

RE4 Wii is a definite. I never got to play the PS2 additional content so since I also get that AND it's only $30, I'm all for buying the Wii version. Plus the new controls sound pretty cool.

[quote name='tiredfornow']

does he usually come later or early in the day? our UPS man sometimes doesn't make it here till 7:30-8 o clock most of the time.[/QUOTE]

Seems like he usually gets here early afternoon, so I'm not too hopeful.

It was one of those that is supposed to require signature, but they'll sometimes just leave them at the door. Once, the guy left a case of wine just sitting on the porch with a big "Must be signed by person over 21" sticker on the side. :lol: Makes it way easier for me so I don't mind a bit. I'll be a little peeved if he just doesn't bother swinging by at all, marked as out for delivery at 6AM this morning.

I think a massive Wal-Mart clearance may be coming soon (at the one I go to). It looked like they were rearranging some stuff, and there were some Xbox games with clearance stickers. Hopefully this is just the beginning of some awesomeness.

[quote name='karsh']Just set my Wii up and it's updating and I ordered Trauma Center from Gamefly so there's one game. I'm thinking I'm either gonna get DBZ:BT2, MP8, or BBA soon. Gotta figure out what I wanna get.[/quote] So you did manage to get a Wii. Congratulations. :applause:

Just my opinion, Rayman is better than Mario Party. Don't know how it compares to the other minigame collections but Mario Party was just too slow and the mini games weren't fun at all.

[quote name='prmononoke']I think a massive Wal-Mart clearance may be coming soon (at the one I go to). It looked like they were rearranging some stuff, and there were some Xbox games with clearance stickers. Hopefully this is just the beginning of some awesomeness.[/quote]

wal-mart and awesomeness do not go together.. sorry.

[quote name='dcfox']So you did manage to get a Wii. Congratulations. :applause:

Just my opinion, Rayman is better than Mario Party. Don't know how it compares to the other minigame collections but Mario Party was just too slow and the mini games weren't fun at all.[/quote] And when RRR drops with the Ubisoft-driven $20 off, I'll pick it up at $30. Not at $50.

And MP8 isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Not the best of the series, though it's a game with a guaranteed audience.

[quote name='dallow']Do I want to come in for overtime tomorrow? :whistle2:k

Getting paid $100 for 5 hours is very tempting..............[/quote] Gives you a whole different bunch to stalk, instead of the M-F 9-5 crew? :whistle2:s

[quote name='tiredfornow']wal-mart and awesomeness do not go together.. sorry.[/quote]
Things are often low priced there. Low priced=awesomeness.

I do, however, hate the majority of people who shop there. Rednecks, fatties, old people the decrepit elderly, etc.

[quote name='dallow'] (v/a) - mixtape some girl made, best mixtape ever, if i ever find this girl, i will stalk her and marry her[/quote]
???? what's on it and where'd you find it?

[quote name='prmononoke']Things are often low priced there. Low priced=awesomeness.

I do, however, hate the majority of people who shop there. Rednecks, fatties, old people, etc.[/quote]

true I guess, I'm only interested in their cheap ass mountain dew imitation.. cause I'm a dew fanatic.. mountain lightning I believe? It's like 2 bucks for a 12 pack, woooo.....hooooo...

other than that, where I live NOTHING ever goes on clearance, they've still got Devil May Cry 1 for 49.99..

[quote name='prmononoke']Things are often low priced there. Low priced=awesomeness.

I do, however, hate the majority of people who shop there. Rednecks, fatties, old people, etc.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind old people.

[quote name='shrike4242']
And MP8 isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Not the best of the series, though it's a game with a guaranteed audience.[/quote]
You're probably right. I wasn't the biggest MP fan to begin with anyways. The only one I've really enjoyed was 3.

[quote name='tiredfornow']???? what's on it and where'd you find it?

true I guess, I'm only interested in their cheap ass mountain dew imitation.. cause I'm a dew fanatic.. mountain lightning I believe? It's like 2 bucks for a 12 pack, woooo.....hooooo...

other than that, where I live NOTHING ever goes on clearance, they've still got Devil May Cry 1 for 49.99..[/quote]

Nothing here ever goes on clearance really, but this little glimpse of clearance gives me hope.

[quote name='tiredfornow']???? what's on it and where'd you find it?[/quote]

Came from a friend via the International Mixtape Project where people send mixes around the world to strangers by exchanging addresses.

He though I might like it, and boy did I. I completely transports you.
Better yet, I only knew of two of the artists.

All I know is that some girl made it, I had her email somewhere, it's lost now.

Don't remember the tracklist offhand but I'll post it when I get home. It's an eclectic mix that crosses various decades. It's put together so well. A piece of art.

[quote name='prmononoke']Well, of course you're going to say that with shrike around...[/quote]If he likes me or doesn't like me, life will continue to go on.

[quote name='dcfox']You're probably right. I wasn't the biggest MP fan to begin with anyways. The only one I've really enjoyed was 3.[/quote]They're good multiplayer games, so for that aspect, they're good games. Single player, feh.

[quote name='shrike4242']They're good multiplayer games, so for that aspect, they're good games. Single player, feh.[/quote]

What about the score sharing of BBA?

[quote name='tiredfornow']god Shrike, I HATE YOU! :(

zing?[/quote]

zingers.jpg

[quote name='prmononoke']
zingers.jpg
[/quote]

I love those, all I've got are those cupcakes with the icing in the middle though.. but close enough..Hostess, now that's the shit.

Someone recently brought a shitload of Zingers and those little mini-donuts to work. I had one pack of Zingers. Any more and a heart attack is inevitable.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Those "zingers" look disgusting.[/quote]

They're quite good.

[quote name='prmononoke']Someone recently brought a shitload of Zingers and those little mini-donuts to work. I had one pack of Zingers. Any more and a heart attack is inevitable.[/quote]

Yeah no shit, I'm expecting to die soon with all the bullshit I eat, I keep in shape and stay active.. but eating as much as I do.. it's gonna catch up to me and by the time I'm 25 I'll bite the big one.... ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah no shit, I'm expecting to die soon with all the bullshit I eat, I keep in shape and stay active.. but eating as much as I do.. it's gonna catch up to me and by the time I'm 25 I'll bite the big one.... ;)[/quote]

That means your girlfriend will be single...

[quote name='prmononoke']That means your girlfriend will be single...[/quote]
she eats just as much as I, probably even more... so she'll probably die first. the other night we ate out at applebees, chicken wings, burgers, dessert.. and two hours later she made up some hot cheetos w/ nacho cheese, had a bunch of oreo cookies, and a pint of blue bell ice cream... where it all goes.. I don't know.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']how can you hate shrike? he's fucking cool for an old codger. ;)[/quote]
Im just busting him due to his comment over mox hating/not hating him... though he probably doesn't even give a fuck. :]

[quote name='tiredfornow']she eats just as much as I, probably even more... so she'll probably die first. the other night we ate out at applebees, chicken wings, burgers, dessert.. and two hours later she made up some hot cheetos w/ nacho cheese, had a bunch of oreo cookies, and a pint of blue bell ice cream... where it all goes.. I don't know.[/quote]
That's ridiculous. If you're with her when she kicks the bucket, pix plz. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Im just busting him due to his comment over dcfox hating/not hating him... though he probably doesn't even give a fuck. :][/quote]

I believe it was Moxio, not dcfox.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']You'd have to be quick with the picture, before the bowels let loose[/quote]

Why before? Waiting will make it that much hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back