This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Is that some sort of joke? There's been a few offers for a card straight up for RE even had an offer for a partial RE LE.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I would trade you a mint RE5 for 4000 points.

Decrot -no
Joe- It's straight thanks for the bump though.

All 4k point cards lowered to $30 for memorial special ends officially tomorrow any day after that price is bumped back to $35, in a cash bind at the moment so need to seel as much stock as possible, thanks.

hey smurf, just sent you a pm about sending 30 in cash for a 4000 pt card. i don't need the pts ASAP but since you only have a 5 itrader could you send me the pt code on tuesday or wednesday after I give you a DC number?

if you have to wait til you receive them I understand, no one wants to lure in scammers

To the OP:

Would you trade one 4000 Microsoft Point Card for a mint wireless 360 controller?

Last edited by a moderator:
CML for microsoft points. I will buy if you will take PayPal, but if not then just CML and let me know. Also willing to pay in an Amazon gift card

Replied to most of you and no I do not accept paypal I no longer have an account open with them after I closed it myself after all the previous charge back disputes. So it's not even an option.

Just bought two 4K points cards - points came immediately, everything worked out wonderfully. Will be sending out $60 in the morning. Thanks much for a smooth transaction.

Bump. :)

Hey there smurfmeister... I'm interested in 4000 MS points. If you could take anything off my trade list, that would be great.. if not, I'm willing to do cash.

Have to see from my buddy I don't own a ps3 he's the one who wanted the game from me. I would have to figure it would be straight up offer if anything. But, as of now I would prefer doing the trade after the memorial sale so I can see how much stock I really have.

Memorial special ends in a few hours if anyone has not finalized an order or anything prices are going back up so might want to jump on this while you can this is a 1 time offer you cannot refuse.

Have added 10 more codes to the stock as well as stocked up on 13 months, 13 month lowered to $30 as well to correspond with the 4k sale.

P.S I don't mean to bump so soon but i'm sure most of you have been waiting for the news asking about this.

[quote name='VipFREAK']sounds fishy...[/QUOTE]

Then don't purchase them. Everyone who's purchased from me has had 0 problems, so good luck elsewhere.

Going to keep it going for another day or so since the number of orders is rather abundant and I don't want to let anyone down. As long as cash is sent out today/tomorrow I will honor the $30 sale.

No problem have fun with your codes, going to run another special for the next hour or so every few purchases out there will get a free xbla promo code with a purchase of 1 or more memorial day sale codes. Games like TMNT, Peggle, Uno, Dead Samurai, etc.. will be given out at random. Might as well spicen the deal up even more . :)

Damn good deal on the points and live codes. The cheapest guy on Ebay (the XBLA games guys) sells his for the same and they go as soon as posted!

bread's done
Back