This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Think it was the other dragon sorry for the confusion. Dragon Jud I believe.
Also I don't recall ever actually making a trade with you unless you're buying a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Think it was the other dragon sorry for the confusion. Dragon Jud I believe.
Also I don't recall every actually making a trade with you unless you're buying a code.[/QUOTE]

Good, because I was confused as well. I was thinking about buying a couple 1600 cards.

[quote name='ericksoncl23']The $30 for the 12+1 still good? Could you take money order?[/QUOTE]
Are the lower prices still in effect?

Edit: Nevermind. I see it now.

No I don't ever come around alsip haven't been there in years, everyone's been pm'ed.

JJSP - Good to hear.

LOLWUT - Don't really see anything I need

Big negative lol, I wouldn't mind the game but definitely not the movie which is on the video marketplace which is what I meant I can easily just buy it.

Best off just telling me everything you have available and I can tell you. Theres other things besides in my list but those are obviously things I need more then others.

Upload them to somewhere like imageshack or photobucket then link them in, in

ughhhh I would buy a lot of those 4k point cards, but I don't like the idea of sending cash... is there any way to do electronic that you would be comfortable with? I have a pretty well established eBay account (32/100%) for reference since I've never traded on CAG.

Send cash in a package ups/fedex or just delivery confirmation with USPS, I deal with 5-10 packages a day and i've never had a problem in a year.

Not really what I was looking for but they're rather interesting ill give you that you should definitely make up a buy/sell/trade list and then show me it and we can go from there.

I am thinking your offer over now. Very good offer. If you have more than one of those cards could I put cash in and get a couple or nine codes from you? Thanks.

are you interested in Far Cry 2, Virtua Fighter 5, or Guitar Hero Aerosmith as a possible throw in with cash for a potential deal?

[quote name='BShea']are you interested in Far Cry 2, Virtua Fighter 5, or Guitar Hero Aerosmith as a possible throw in with cash for a potential deal?[/QUOTE]

Hated VF, already getting FC2 and Aerosmith in a trade.

sorry, I though you ment something different. Honestly, those mirrors are the only things i want to trade that you don't already have. I only want MS points, so yeah.

Well anything from dead samurai probably to peggle those were just common examples that people would recognize with.
Which is what i've been giving out anyhow(DS and Peggle) I can possibly take requests but I can't guarantee anything it's best off just telling me what you have and going from there.

bread's done
Back