This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

I will have to hold off on buying a lot of codes at the moment. I need to get this sale going before buyng anything. I will make you an offer in a day or two when I get it going. Thanks.

I got quite a bit of packages some people were rather unorganized and didn't give me there usernames in the envelope/package like I told them to so if you think/know that I received your package today and have some sort of DC/tracking for it saying it arrived please pm me your name/addy or the code and of course let me know if I still owe you a code. Thanks.

Okay, I've got a couple more items from the art department.

First is a blue vase that I etched a halo screenshot on.

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/MrDude65/?action=view&current=DigitalCamera005.jpg

Second is a replica of the transformers all-spark I made that lights up.

Inactive

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/MrDude65/?action=view&current=DigitalCamera006.jpg

Glowing

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/MrDude65/?action=view&current=DigitalCamera008.jpg

Tell me if you'd like any of them and how many points youll trade for it. Thanks

No I don't like RB2 guitars much :whistle2:/ Sorry.

Docvinh have fun with your codes :) More points then most can handle, you should see my point balance now ;)

Okay I'm ready to bite on the MS points. I would like to buy 4x4000 cards. so that 120 for the 4? Check good? or only cash?

I have a this ipod docking/speaker here if interested. I'm looking ata 4k pt/12+1 LMK.

Here's what I've got if your interested in any of these games for 360

Sonic unleashed (sealed)
Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld (sealed)
Bioshock
GTA4 sealed
Burnout Paradise
Scene It LCA (sealed)
Xbox live arcade
xbox live arcade unplugged
Guitar Hero Aerosmith + guitar
Gears 2 (disc only)

That's correct on the checks, I don't accept them. Too much of a hassle and if I did accept alternative forms of methods they wouldn't be at these outrageous prices.

Thanks RMB I strive on being quick ;)

As for prices yes they're still going on but it's only a matter of time before I have to raise the prices due to high demand lol.

Received a few more "ghost" packages today with no usernames people need to stop doing this lol just leave a note or something anyhow if you've purchased from me and your DC says it has arrived today please PM me your DC# and your address so I can verify it, thanks.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']No only concealed cash.[/QUOTE]

wth is that? forgive my noobness, but my money is good as anyone else's money. if concealed means im sending you some envelope with $30 in it, **** that!

Then go pay retail.

I don't see how your concept applies here at all I don't accept paypal at all it's not like I said i'm not accepting your method but accepting the same method from someone else.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Then go pay retail.

I don't see how your concept applies here at all I don't accept paypal at all it's not like I said i'm not accepting your method but accepting the same method from someone else.[/QUOTE]

i'm saying it's shady and that a method like PayPal should be used on these type of purchases. I don't understand the methodology of people saying that they don't accept paypal payments, they're the easiest and safest to deal with

It's shady yet nobody has had a problem with it? All my refs have been from concealed cash so much for that. Paypal is far from safest out there with the abundance of fraud. I will pass and apparently, it's the safest right, yet last time I accepted paypal for the exact same items I ended up losing out nearly $650, Ill take a loss anyday over the high risk of paypal fraud if you don't like it then leave i'm not going to convince you otherwise I don't need to explain myself to you as far as i'm concerned you're trolling.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']It's shady yet nobody has had a problem with it? All my refs have been from concealed cash so much for that. Paypal is far from safest out there with the abundance of fraud. I will pass and apparently, it's the safest right, yet last time I accepted paypal for the exact same items I ended up losing out nearly $650, Ill take a loss anyday over the high risk of paypal fraud if you don't like it then leave i'm not going to convince you otherwise I don't need to explain myself to you as far as i'm concerned you're trolling.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to troll, hell, I wish you best luck at selling your stuff, but i'm just trying to understand. I thought that with PayPal, you had to wait for your payments to clear, etc. before you had the money, so that the persons who cheated you had to have their bank account cleared and actual money removed and put in yours?

Im just asking because ive made SEVERAL high end payments through paypal and it's worked like a charm

[quote name='jcp42877']I'm not trying to troll, hell, I wish you best luck at selling your stuff, but i'm just trying to understand. I thought that with PayPal, you had to wait for your payments to clear, etc. before you had the money, so that the persons who cheated you had to have their bank account cleared and actual money removed and put in yours?

Im just asking because ive made SEVERAL high end payments through paypal and it's worked like a charm[/QUOTE]

Doesn't make a difference they can charge back at any point in 30 days and you automatically lose the case because theres no seller protection for virtual goods(codes). if this was a physical game I could give two shits about paypal and I would accept it since I at least have proof of shipment to go off of.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Doesn't make a difference they can charge back at any point in 30 days and you automatically lose the case because theres no seller protection for virtual goods(codes). if this was a physical game I could give two shits about paypal and I would accept it since I at least have proof of shipment to go off of.[/QUOTE]

got it...my bad. I thought you were doing this for everything, but codes makes sense.

Luck selling mate

clear your PM box up please, dunno if you got my last PM where I was going to trade you Godfather 2 for a 4000 pts card.
But I just sent you a new PM for 2 4000 pts cards and 2 XBL subscriptions

Yes PM box was full it tends to get that way after getting some sleep :(, pm's replied and I can't guarantee the $30 price until Thursday I may have to pop it back up to $35 sometime this week.

For the Laptop I'll take 300,000 MS Points.

(didn't see anything; I can't justify trading the laptop for like 8 years of Live/a bunch of points and whatnot.)

Dunno if you saw this in my thread; but yeah, just kick over a Paypal offer if you're interested. I have a Macbook coming and don't need two lappies.

Bump new specials added

This weeks Specials:
Purchase 3 or more cards $30 codes = Free XBLA game
6 or more $30 codes = Free 1600 code
10 or more $30 codes = Free 4000 or 12+1 month code

Just let me know and yes I know it's a shame but honestly a good way to look at it I wouldn't provide these prices if I accepted paypal, you're potentially saving yourself for the hassle to go through paypal-bank.

bread's done
Back