This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Sent out about 15 codes if there's anyone I missed please PM me thanks. BUMP..

Also got a PS3 Today so going to need Ps3 Exclusives and accessories.

Give you a 4k for it ;)
Enemy funny story is that the buddy who wanted the game is selling me the PS3 lol he needs money to make his car payment.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Sent out about 15 codes if there's anyone I missed please PM me thanks. BUMP..

Also got a PS3 Today so going to need Ps3 Exclusives and accessories.[/QUOTE]

Redeemed mine just now. Thanks.

I have a few blu-rays, not many. Don't know if they're listed but I have:

Blade Runner 5 disc set
Rambo
No Country for Old Men
The Dark Knight
The Prestige
Terminator 2
Iron Man

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have a few blu-rays, not many. Don't know if they're listed but I have:

Blade Runner 5 disc set
Rambo
No Country for Old Men
The Dark Knight
The Prestige
Terminator 2
Iron Man[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in No Country For Old Men, DK, Terminator.

Prices have been raised today will honor all deals made until the end of today if it's not shipped out by today then the price is back to $35 for 4k's, ty.

Free bump and payment update.

Didn't get your cash sent yesterday like I said I would for the 2 codes but it will be out early today as I have to be out for sure before noon anyway. I was up WAY to late last night finishing inFamous and then slept right up to time to go to work! Roll over check my email, eat cereal and go out the door, I hate that lol.

I'm interested in a XBOX LIVE subscription. Should I wait and see what your upcoming special is? Also do you take a check or Money Order, I'm a littler nervouse about sending cash through the mail.

Well the price being $30 is the special it was originally just the 4ks basically for $30, but I plan on making some promos for the sub codes since I now have more sub codes then 4k's. And only accepting cash atm.

I know the OP says you're looking for AGP cards, but I have a Nvidia 7800GTX 512MB pci-e (used, works fine). PM me if you're interested/want pics/etc.

bread's done
Back